Low Quality, Game Poorly Displayed

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Low Quality, Game Poorly Displayed

Postby Bambi Latorio (187626470) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:32 pm

I spent about a week away from the game, but upon return I saw that my game screen is all fuzzy and the resolution is poor. This was an epidemic that came up sometime in January just earlier this year. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this again? If not.. I would like to know how to get this fixed. I've given it a few days to naturally resolve itself but I have yet to see any progress by doing that. :wailing:

OH ALSO!!

I am operating on a chromebook, so my device is not compatible for the download. I hope this is not the major cause in all of this :sick:
Bambi Latorio (187626470)
YoWorld Level: 183
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 28, 2018

Forum Posts: 18
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Low Quality, Game Poorly Displayed

Postby TiaTheTeabag (186575229) » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:21 pm

Bambi Latorio (187626470) wrote:I spent about a week away from the game, but upon return I saw that my game screen is all fuzzy and the resolution is poor. This was an epidemic that came up sometime in January just earlier this year. I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing this again? If not.. I would like to know how to get this fixed. I've given it a few days to naturally resolve itself but I have yet to see any progress by doing that. :wailing:

OH ALSO!!

I am operating on a chromebook, so my device is not compatible for the download. I hope this is not the major cause in all of this :sick:

Yeah , o_o Ive been experiencing the same problem , I think Yoworld is just slacking
TiaTheTeabag (186575229)
YoWorld Level: 68
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 18, 2016

Forum Posts: 13
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting