Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Hair Loan Thread aka Wigs R Us -- New Rules

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:35 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Sorry, I don't have that one or any ultra rares. I would not have thought silver and orange with this hair. :dizzy:

It's definitely silver and orange to me..lol how else you would classify that? :dizzy:
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 52729
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:35 pm

Alicen Chains (155870363) wrote:Thank you Sami and Julie. No not those. I found putting 2019 and hair plus not in store brings them up so I'll keep trying. IF I remember correctly it was shaded like a rustic colored er2019 hair I saw. Idk maybe I was dreaming :night: Thank you for responding :heart:

Maybe this? :haha:
Was it female or male hair?

【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 52729
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:05 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Meadow (152618059) wrote:Thx for starting the thread Julie, but may I ask why do ppl borrow hair, and if they return it won't it remove it from your entry :?: If not I have the two new hairs released in this theme, that I can lend, they are rares, do u usually get those back :?:

Meadow, they borrow hairs to layer them in order to fill the bonus meter. That way, you can wear 3 or 4 hairs and the meter will fill up quickly. As soon as someone submits their entry, they send the hairs back to me. It's a way to help those who can't afford to buy hairs. Kind of a sharing thing.
I have so much hair I cannot even get rid of them, next time you do this pls send me a pm and I will help send hair. If I have not sent them in AH, at the very least I can send them the one my Avi is wearing in the event I love sharing I thought if you Auctioned off or was wearing it in your submission it would disappear from your entry. So hit me up next time and I will be happy to help :heart: :heart: I usually wear a rare, have you ever had a problem getting them back, and I also usually wear two so I can fill up the bar too :?:
Better to be infamous than not famous at all...Roger Stone
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h83636232

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 336
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 912
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:13 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:
Meadow (152618059) wrote:Thx for starting the thread Julie, but may I ask why do ppl borrow hair, and if they return it won't it remove it from your entry :?: If not I have the two new hairs released in this theme, that I can lend, they are rares, do u usually get those back :?:

Meadow, they borrow hairs to layer them in order to fill the bonus meter. That way, you can wear 3 or 4 hairs and the meter will fill up quickly. As soon as someone submits their entry, they send the hairs back to me. It's a way to help those who can't afford to buy hairs. Kind of a sharing thing.
I have so much hair I cannot even get rid of them, next time you do this pls send me a pm and I will help send hair. If I have not sent them in AH, at the very least I can send them the one my Avi is wearing in the event I love sharing I thought if you Auctioned off or was wearing it in your submission it would disappear from your entry. So hit me up next time and I will be happy to help :heart: :heart: I usually wear a rare, have you ever had a problem getting them back, and I also usually wear two so I can fill up the bar too :?:

I honestly tend to not lend rares as a rule. I'm sure there's a new outfit contest today (now) so you're welcome to help.
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 331
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 10866
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions