CLOSED XO

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: *>*>* HUGE FURNITURE SALE *<*<* HUGE UPDATE!!

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:16 am

:rose:
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Loie (9730540) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:34 am

hi again!
do you have the snowville animated curtains x2 and the white animated coffee mug? and hm ty please save them for me, i wtb
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2956
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:52 am

hm sittable hot spring
purple window alcove
victorian fence & pillars
neon ball pit
candy cane bench
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3174
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Michaela (123232925) » Fri May 17, 2019 9:51 am

hm are these items please:
red balloon chair
tree stump seat 1 and 2
interactive candy cane
interactive neon ball pit
Image
User avatar
Michaela (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1762
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: England

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:hi again!
do you have the snowville animated curtains x2 and the white animated coffee mug? and hm ty please save them for me, i wtb


500k Each Snowville Curtains? & 75k for coffee mug. x :heart:
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:11 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:hm sittable hot spring
purple window alcove
victorian fence & pillars
neon ball pit
candy cane bench


Sittable Hot Spring - 150k
Purple Window Alcove 75k
Any offer on Fences/Pillars
Ball Pit 500k
Candy Cane Bench 50k
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Loie (9730540) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:hi again!
do you have the snowville animated curtains x2 and the white animated coffee mug? and hm ty please save them for me, i wtb


500k Each Snowville Curtains? & 75k for coffee mug. x :heart:


thanks again for smooth trade! :heart:
User avatar

Loie (9730540)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2956
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:13 pm

Michaela (123232925) wrote:hm are these items please:
red balloon chair
tree stump seat 1 and 2
interactive candy cane
interactive neon ball pit


Balloon Chair 100k
Tree Stump Seats 50k Each
Candy Cane Slide 75k Each
Neon Ball Pit 500k
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:14 pm

Loie (9730540) wrote:
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) wrote:
Loie (9730540) wrote:hi again!
do you have the snowville animated curtains x2 and the white animated coffee mug? and hm ty please save them for me, i wtb


500k Each Snowville Curtains? & 75k for coffee mug. x :heart:


thanks again for smooth trade! :heart:


Of Course! Nice to see you again. If you need any more Snowville Furniture Let me know, I have a little bit! :heart: :angel: :D
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:16 pm

:rose:
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Image
any of these still available ?
let me know the price ty
Image
User avatar
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 3939
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:41 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:Image
any of these still available ?
let me know the price ty


Sittable Hot Steaming 150k
Flowing Boreal 150k
All Npc Stated 50k Each
Locomotive 300k
Dogwood 100k
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:21 pm

Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) wrote:
AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:Image
any of these still available ?
let me know the price ty


Sittable Hot Steaming 150k
Flowing Boreal 150k
All Npc Stated 50k Each (i buy cozy cabin female npc and animated vintage student npc )


i buy these ty
Image
User avatar
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 3939
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:40 pm

Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:hm sittable hot spring
purple window alcove
victorian fence & pillars
neon ball pit
candy cane bench


Sittable Hot Spring - 150k
Purple Window Alcove 75k
Any offer on Fences/Pillars
Ball Pit 500k
Candy Cane Bench 50k


I'd like hot spring & bench please :)
&5k each for fences/pillars?
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3174
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:41 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) wrote:
AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:Image
any of these still available ?
let me know the price ty


Sittable Hot Steaming 150k
Flowing Boreal 150k
All Npc Stated 50k Each (i buy cozy cabin female npc and animated vintage student npc )


i buy these ty


Are you on love? xx :heart: :angel:
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:42 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) wrote:
Amelia (105859454) wrote:hm sittable hot spring
purple window alcove
victorian fence & pillars
neon ball pit
candy cane bench


Sittable Hot Spring - 150k
Purple Window Alcove 75k
Any offer on Fences/Pillars
Ball Pit 500k
Candy Cane Bench 50k


I'd like hot spring & bench please :)
&5k each for fences/pillars?


10k Each? & Spring is sold.
Are you on Love? xx :D :D
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:44 pm

I WILL BE HOSTING EVENTS UNDER GAMES FOR ANYONE THAT IS LOOKING TO BUY THINGS. LOOK FOR KINKY VANNYZ X. :D :D :D
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby AyEsHa (174198936) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:45 pm

kindly make event i am loading game
Image
User avatar
AyEsHa (174198936)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 04, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 3939
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:46 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:kindly make event i am loading game


Vannyz under Games :angel: :balloon:
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: @>@>@ HUGE FURN SALE @<@<@ UPDATED 05.17.19 *200+ Items*

Postby Kinky Vannyz x (187087627) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:51 pm

AyEsHa (174198936) wrote:kindly make event i am loading game


Ty for smooth trade! I will be updating more items within the hour so look out for that! :D :heart:
Image
User avatar
Kinky Vannyz x (187087627)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 241
Forum Title: YoApprentice

PreviousNext

Return to Trading