Camera

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Camera

Postby PamelaVIP (111775183) » Mon May 13, 2019 9:00 pm

Hello,

Why is my camera not working?

Pamela :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: :grr :grr :grr
PamelaVIP (111775183)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 118
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Camera

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:56 am

Pamela VIP (111775183) wrote:Hello,

once my camera did not work because my fb was messing up.

a few times i have to click it many times in a row and it started to work. Its like it freezes a bit. try clearing your cache.
When a toxic person no longer controls you,
they will try to control how others see you.
My Siggys
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=130040&p=2944804#p2944804
ZipLocket (144540244)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 9586
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby PamelaVIP (111775183) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:47 pm

ZipLocket (144540244) wrote:

a few times i have to click it many times in a row and it started to work. Its like it freezes a bit. try clearing your cache.

Hiya Ziplocket,

How is your arm? Ok, I will try the above. My facebook is fine, but will clear my cache. Why dosn't the BVG ever answer, chit yoiu have to take care of your arm, although I do appreciate your help. Take care.
PamelaVIP (111775183)

Postby PamelaVIP (111775183) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Pamela VIP (111775183) wrote:

Hiya Ziplocket,

How is your arm? Ok, I will try the above. My facebook is fine, but will clear my cache. Why dosn't the BVG ever answer, chit yoiu have to take care of your arm, although I do appreciate your help. Take care.

Ziplocket, it worked, but I had to reboot pc, so that was fine. I always forget to clear my cache' so I truly thank you much. I hope the arm is better? Have a great day, or night.
PamelaVIP (111775183)

Postby PamelaVIP (111775183) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:51 pm

Hiya Ziplocket,

Ziplocket, it worked, but I had to reboot pc, so that was fine. I always forget to clear my cache' so I truly thank you much. I hope the arm is better? Have a great day, or night.

LOL Ziplocket, I took all of one photo, then nothing lmbo. Oh well, this site is going down down down! Thankies Ziplocket.
PamelaVIP (111775183)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Thu May 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Hiya Ziplocket,

LOL Ziplocket, I took all of one photo, then nothing lmbo. Oh well, this site is going down down down! Thankies Ziplocket.

oh yes my arm. well It was doing really great. I slept through the night for 3 whole days, no pain pills and even skipping the pain oils. then.. I went to the wonderful therapist who twisted my arm. She was helping me off with my sweater and I thought Id die. Not only that the therapy was grueling so for days since I am in utter misery now again.
end of ARM UPDATE! oh yes.. i cant put that arm behind my back yet. I think it is because my butt is too big. lol. my therapist said her butt is big and hers goes back so that is not the problem. well I said well you are standing and I am sitting. mine is elongated backwards. HAHAHA. I think we solved the case of the big butt notta arm twist. I cant touch the top of my head. so you know what that means right?? that means I cant practice touch the top of my head as I rub my stomach game.
end of arm update. lol
My Siggys
ZipLocket (144540244)

Postby PamelaVIP (111775183) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:29 pm

Ziplocket, I cannot find you in the Game for some odd reason. I just want to see how you are coming along, and how you spent your 4th? I do hope you progressing, and not regressing.
PamelaVIP (111775183)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:36 am

PamelaVIP (111775183) wrote:Ziplocket, I cannot find you in the Game for some odd reason. I just want to see how you are coming along, and how you spent your 4th? I do hope you progressing, and not regressing.
Thats odd.
I looked for you and cant find you as well.
If the game is Laggy and you know how that especially happens in yo, I click join live and many a times that x button gets in the way. im in the lag and KA POW,, there flys a good buddy acrosss the field and lands on the 40 yard line completely covered with linebackers and running backs grabbing the foot ball off my buddy. then they scream your going the wrong way on purpose and that causes more trouble as you know well meaning quarter backs and centers all mean well to talk trash to the opposite team. its not till a coach blows the whistle that the buddies can find one another.
so sorry you fell off the list. A few times people fell off and i had no clue why. Its a good thing we have a forum

oh how am I doing? i have 3 more arm therapies and my therapist says i need an extension. oh no not an extension for my arm, silly, an extension for more therapy. its been 4 months of grueling therapy. so now. since i was not able to use my walker i sat around and lost a lot of muscle and tone and balance. SO now my lungs are worse than they ever have been .. Today I went to my doctor thinking I had pnemonia as i can barely breathe and If i walk just 5 steps i have a difficult time getting back to a chair before I fall. so thank GOD now I can use the walker but not enough strength to go more than 5 steps. I do not have pnemonia but i got prenizone to open me as I am having such a hard time breathing.
oh well thats enough talk of my probs.
so for the good news. I knitted 6 hats this week and5 scrubbies and came up with 3 new patterns.
I made a delightful spider with my own design and now I figured out how to make his head blotchy with a solid color, blotchy and bumpy.. I still have to do the eyes and the antenas. I got the best leg design ever for this crocheted spider. I never copied this pattern as I worked it out on my own. so cute. other good news is I make some fantastic home made wreaths and bird nests from grape vines. i did not get enough grape vines. I could have done that for 3 days. lol the few things i did are drying now. .. other good news is I paid off my credit card. I have zero balance at all times and Christmas and mailing 3 packages made a balance. td dee dee da ZERO!
oh yes. Other good news and this is the best one. My friends mom was dieing and God heard our prayers and she is walking now and in total recovery.
thts it. my page is YO Grab Bag. message me there so we can arrange to meet and rebuddy.
My Siggys
ZipLocket (144540244)

Postby PamelaVIP (111775183) » Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:14 am

Ack! Camera not working again!!!
PamelaVIP (111775183)

Postby Refresh (12371346) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:54 am

PamelaVIP (111775183) wrote:Ack! Camera not working again!!!

Get used to it. Mine hasn't worked for over a year.
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... g-12371346
I apologize if I don't get back to you. I haven't had forum notifications since I started this game in 2009 and apparently BVG can't help me.

Refresh (12371346)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 502
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Refresh (12371346) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 9:56 am

Refresh (12371346) wrote:

Oh and don't expect me to see if you reply, because my notification system in the forum is also broken. Yes....my settings are correct.
I apologize if I don't get back to you. I haven't had forum notifications since I started this game in 2009 and apparently BVG can't help me.

Refresh (12371346)

Postby ZipLocket (144540244) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:22 pm

Oh and don't expect me to see if you reply, because my notification system in the forum is also broken. Yes....my settings are correct.

what notification system in the forum? they have one of them? Where is it?

but.. in the camera.. One time my camera broke big.. I got a little glitch from fb. someone in this here forum went to my timeline and trolled all my pages, my poetry pages, my personal ones, my cigarette smoke screen pages, my neighborhood pages and my ZipLocket page. She decided to search for a way to get me banned by reporting things. so when this happened my camera did not work to post to fb.. I do not make "money" on these pages. They are sharing pages to help myself and others. I am not a buisness.
so then.. what I did. was do some heavy duty u-hauling and not being myself with people in these here forums. that kinda puts ya off the deep end when some troll from these play forums and a "play game' comes to your rl timeline looking for ways to get you banned and especially when you obey rules. Before I joined fb, I read the entire rules of fb for 3 whole months. I almost had to get a lawyer to interpret all them rules.
Its not an easy task to do. this is when my camera did not work. Its a fb thing and game thing really..
Thankfully, the camera thing and the fb glitch ban only lasted a day or so.

the other thing you have to do is click it a lot to initiate it. If your 'server is slow' it will not initiate before the allowed time and it stops in its tracks.
Clear your cache often.

I look for the aster-ex to see what I commented on to see if there are replies. I miss a lot of replies this way. I dont have notifications either.
My Siggys
ZipLocket (144540244)

Postby Refresh (12371346) » Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:17 am

what notification system in the forum? they have one of them? Where is it?

but.. in the camera.. One time my camera broke big.. I got a little glitch from fb. someone in this here forum went to my timeline and trolled all my pages, my poetry pages, my personal ones, my cigarette smoke screen pages, my neighborhood pages and my ZipLocket page. She decided to search for a way to get me banned by reporting things. so when this happened my camera did not work to post to fb.. I do not make "money" on these pages. They are sharing pages to help myself and others. I am not a buisness.
so then.. what I did. was do some heavy duty u-hauling and not being myself with people in these here forums. that kinda puts ya off the deep end when some troll from these play forums and a "play game' comes to your rl timeline looking for ways to get you banned and especially when you obey rules. Before I joined fb, I read the entire rules of fb for 3 whole months. I almost had to get a lawyer to interpret all them rules.
Its not an easy task to do. this is when my camera did not work. Its a fb thing and game thing really..
Thankfully, the camera thing and the fb glitch ban only lasted a day or so.

the other thing you have to do is click it a lot to initiate it. If your 'server is slow' it will not initiate before the allowed time and it stops in its tracks.
Clear your cache often.

I look for the aster-ex to see what I commented on to see if there are replies. I miss a lot of replies this way. I dont have notifications either.

Go into the User Control Panel then Board Preferences. Under that, go to Edit Posting Defaults. Click YES for Notify me upon replies. It has never worked for me

Refresh (12371346)

Return to Bugs & Bug Reporting