❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun May 05, 2019 2:12 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image

Big hugs :rose: :hug: :heart:


thank you :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Sun May 05, 2019 2:23 pm

:balloon: :hug: :rose:
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3343
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 am

Amelia (105859454) wrote::balloon: :hug: :rose:


:hug: thank you
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Pepper Pot (38041) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:25 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Pepper Pot

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-38041][img]https://i.imgur.com/99up3I5.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-38041][img]https://i.imgur.com/D3Umkvz.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-38041][img]https://i.imgur.com/Jijm7xI.png[/img][/url]


OMG Badmoon Yessssssss! :heart: :heart: :heart: I Love them so so much! Thank you so much sweetheart! YAY!!!! :heart:
Image
User avatar

Pepper Pot (38041)
YoWorld Level: 342
YoWorld Start Date: May 19, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 67
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Sitting Atop Mount Glitter!

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue May 07, 2019 2:36 am

Pepper Pot (38041) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Pepper Pot

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-38041][img]https://i.imgur.com/99up3I5.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-38041][img]https://i.imgur.com/D3Umkvz.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-38041][img]https://i.imgur.com/Jijm7xI.png[/img][/url]


OMG Badmoon Yessssssss! :heart: :heart: :heart: I Love them so so much! Thank you so much sweetheart! YAY!!!! :heart:


I'm so tickled :D :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Tue May 07, 2019 9:15 am

:hug: Hi Sweet BM. I'm here to request for a siggy pls! I would like a Yo-Anniversary related siggy. Pls indicate Happy 11 years YO! ..for colors..I'd like gold and red pls and lotsa of glitter and sparkle. Something to match my current costume. May some poka dots. I'll leave it up to your imagination. Would love it in 3D! Tysvm! :hug: :heart:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 64845
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue May 07, 2019 9:35 am

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote: :hug: Hi Sweet BM. I'm here to request for a siggy pls! I would like a Yo-Anniversary related siggy. Pls indicate Happy 11 years YO! ..for colors..I'd like gold and red pls and lotsa of glitter and sparkle. Something to match my current costume. May some poka dots. I'll leave it up to your imagination. Would love it in 3D! Tysvm! :hug: :heart:



As soon as i get back from physical therapy, pending they don't leave me crippled up, i'll get on it :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue May 07, 2019 12:44 pm

Image Sami :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:28 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image Sami :hug:


Tysm! It’s so cute!
Is it possible if I could get this font & color for my name pls?? :D
Image

Could I also get another one with polka dots for background ?? :D with just my avatar head & if you could pls fit the top of my hat?? Tysm! I’ll use this for time being
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 64845
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Tue May 07, 2019 7:07 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image Sami :hug:


Tysm! It’s so cute!
Is it possible if I could get this font & color for my name pls?? :D
Image

Could I also get another one with polka dots for background ?? :D with just my avatar head & if you could pls fit the top of my hat?? Tysm! I’ll use this for time being



Image 1st
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Tue May 07, 2019 10:31 pm

Is cute! Tysm BM! :D
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 64845
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:00 am

Hey BM! :D :bye: It's me again.. could pls make me a siggy with this polka dots background?Image I'd still like Happy 11 Years Yoworld! & SamiSpiffy23 both in the same font and colour (mostly likely gold sparkly bubbly text type of a style) & I'd like the shape to be Sue Two's 3D siggy like this one below?
Image
Tysm. Hopefully I didn't confuse u too much. :haha:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 309
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 64845
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:41 pm

Image :rose: :hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar
Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 368
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19504
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Belgium

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:19 pm

did my best to replicate the background that is showing on my phone, but not showing in this thread.
Image Sami

Image
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Wed May 08, 2019 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:20 pm

Butterfly (111936444) wrote:Image :rose: :hug: :heart:


love it :D :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:23 pm

Will you make me asiggy with purple flowers and butterflies ? Ty
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:31 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Will you make me asiggy with purple flowers and butterflies ? Ty


on it :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:38 pm

My I please have a spring siggy with tulips and my name is fancy script and a link to my apt These tulips or any you have with be fine. Thanks :hug:
Image
Image
User avatar
CSXxLacyXxCs (123536660)
YoWorld Level: 419
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9769
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:01 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Will you make me asiggy with purple flowers and butterflies ? Ty


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/1NNfrg8.png[/img][/url]



and if you would like a glass look image
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/tIEm6Cc.png[/img][/url]
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❖❣❖❣❖ BadMoon's Siggy Shop ❖❣❖❣❖

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:02 pm

Lacy NF2G (123536660) wrote:My I please have a spring siggy with tulips and my name is fancy script and a link to my apt These tulips or any you have with be fine. Thanks :hug:
Image



on it :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11295
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests