❖❣❖ BadMoon's Designs ❖❣❖Signatures❖❣❖

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:49 am

Thank you again ! :hug:
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:24 pm

:balloon: :hug:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 62208
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:26 pm

:bye: :balloon:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 62208
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:40 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote::bye: :balloon:

:love: :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:55 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:I'm back to my original name well okay one of them ... still cantt decide f I wanna be Abby Dawn or Ruby Rose so I have a favor to ask can you crest some siggys for both names cause I can't decide


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/B4vUKdp.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/ng4TZY6.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/mejZtTu.jpg[/img][/url]

Im a brat will you change all of It to Abby Dawn ty ik im a pain
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:53 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:I'm back to my original name well okay one of them ... still cantt decide f I wanna be Abby Dawn or Ruby Rose so I have a favor to ask can you crest some siggys for both names cause I can't decide


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/B4vUKdp.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/ng4TZY6.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/mejZtTu.jpg[/img][/url]

Im a brat will you change all of It to Abby Dawn ty ik im a pain


lol, you're fine, i'll work on it tomorrow. Headed to bed, back and shoulders killing me tonight :sleeping:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:31 pm

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF2M6LU.png[/img][/url]


a complete redo on this one, but i like it so much better.
1 down :D

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/Bp9NjsG.jpg[/img][/url]
Last edited by BadMoon (153955457) on Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:34 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF2M6LU.png[/img][/url]


a complete redo on this one, but i like it so much better.
1 down :D


Love this :rose:
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3320
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm

Amelia (105859454) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF2M6LU.png[/img][/url]


a complete redo on this one, but i like it so much better.
1 down :D


Love this :rose:


thank you :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF2M6LU.png[/img][/url]


a complete redo on this one, but i like it so much better.
1 down :D

:love: :heart: :love: :heart: you are amazing and I love this
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:45 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF2M6LU.png[/img][/url]


a complete redo on this one, but i like it so much better.
1 down :D

:love: :heart: :love: :heart: you are amazing and I love this



just posted the second one sweets :hug:
sorry, lol, it's in the same box you got the Alice one from :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:55 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:
BadMoon (153955457) wrote:Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/HF2M6LU.png[/img][/url]


a complete redo on this one, but i like it so much better.
1 down :D

:love: :heart: :love: :heart: you are amazing and I love this



just posted the second one sweets :hug:
sorry, lol, it's in the same box you got the Alice one from :D
they are awesome
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Thank you so much!
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:29 pm

Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Thank you so much!


Aww...so very welcome. :D
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:39 pm

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:
Abby Dawn (104439710) wrote:Thank you so much!


Aww...so very welcome. :D

You do amazing work that's why I keep coming back :hug:
Image
User avatar
Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3877
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby Patmin (3374531) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:20 pm

Your siggies are beautiful. I would like a siggy but smaller in length.

Image
----------------------------------------------- Like this length.

Your choice of background
Baby horse
font: GunMetal
Application: floral
Words: EQUESTRIAN
Pic:
Image
I would like the color to be magenta or something similar. It's been a while. If anything I wrote is not clear. You are welcome to msg me anytime.
User avatar
Patmin (3374531)
YoWorld Level: 360
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 10, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 6238
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Transmitting from the Equestraverse

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 10:26 pm

Patmin (3374531) wrote:Your siggies are beautiful. I would like a siggy but smaller in length.

Image
----------------------------------------------- Like this length.

Your choice of background
Baby horse
font: GunMetal
Application: floral
Words: EQUESTRIAN
Pic:
Image
I would like the color to be magenta or something similar. It's been a while. If anything I wrote is not clear. You are welcome to msg me anytime.


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/StzxvIe.png[/img][/url]



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/Np6j9ML.jpg[/img][/url]

still wasnt sure where u wanted the magenta color?

added a couple more
Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/0sHUv3N.jpg[/img][/url]

Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/6tn3CYb.jpg[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/5v9XIVL.png[/img][/url]


Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-104439710][img]https://i.imgur.com/VvQHE1K.jpg[/img][/url]



one of the ones you asked about, theres two, one with a beveled egde, as i didn't know which you'd prefer.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby x Milky x (6094472) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:52 pm

Something with Got_Milk? (my original account & game name) and something that has to do with spilling milk. If a jug, deffo a glass one, not a carton or plastic one.. You remember that paint board contest we entered that you won? Something along those lines for my entry. Or if that seems too complicated, something simple like Milky with splashed milk - whatever is clever.
You are so creative though, so whatever you decide will be the best. Thank you in advance!
The most awesome Vikings > All of them

I miss the olden YO days when people used to come and say hi, how are you? not hi, do you have?

Image
User avatar

x Milky x (6094472)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 09, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5602
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Milkymilkycocoapuff

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:30 pm

x Milky x (6094472) wrote:Something with Got_Milk? (my original account & game name) and something that has to do with spilling milk. If a jug, deffo a glass one, not a carton or plastic one.. You remember that paint board contest we entered that you won? Something along those lines for my entry. Or if that seems too complicated, something simple like Milky with splashed milk - whatever is clever.
You are so creative though, so whatever you decide will be the best. Thank you in advance!


omgosh youre back :hug: i have missed you.
i will do my bestest :D :hug:
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: ❣❣ BadMoon's Siggy Shop❣❣

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:09 pm

x Milky x (6094472) wrote:Something with Got_Milk? (my original account & game name) and something that has to do with spilling milk. If a jug, deffo a glass one, not a carton or plastic one.. You remember that paint board contest we entered that you won? Something along those lines for my entry. Or if that seems too complicated, something simple like Milky with splashed milk - whatever is clever.
You are so creative though, so whatever you decide will be the best. Thank you in advance!



Image
Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/index.php?d=APLiving-6094472][img]https://i.imgur.com/pcBEquJ.jpg[/img][/url]


:hug: don't be afraid to ask for changes if you see something you would like different.
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11098
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests