♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:52 pm

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Where's the lie though... :haha:
I'm trying to avoid drama cause I really do enjoy the forums and talking to people I haven't talked to in awhile (cough cough both of you) :haha:

I see! I love seeing that your shop is still running and indeed busy. can we also talk about how different your 2019 siggies look compared to your 2015-16 ones!? :love:


Discussion section is filled with drama. Best to avoid that. :silly:

Miss, I also miss talking to you! :haha: :haha:

OMG PLZ don't remind me LMAoOOOooO. Our siggies were such noobies in those years. *shivers*
Well, each year, it seems that we improve and expand more beyond our creative boundaries. (Also, messing around with the editing program HAHA)


OMG RIGHT I avoid that section at all costs, I've learned my lesson :phew:

I know I look back at my old signature requests and I'm like........they really had to put up with those requests I-
But look! at! them! now! Talk about practice makes perfect :love:
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:58 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:I've been struggling to sit up with my lower back problems for a couple weeks now, but it seems I am recovering.
I will be able to make siggies very soon. I'm very sorry to keep you all waiting. :rose:

:heart:

Sorry don't mind me snooping through this thread. I hope your recovery is going well. :heart:

uGHm stalker

Image
lol hii :heart: im doing better :D

how r u :love: :hug:


It’s what I do best :smug: :haha:

I’m glad you’re doing better! I’m doing good, been very busy with a full time job :phew:
How’s the siggy making? I can’t wait to see the one you make for Ash :love:


very slow, as usual. not like that's new LMAO ive always been the slowest


Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:01 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:can we also talk about how different your 2019 siggies look compared to your 2015-16 ones!? :love:

ew flashback mary you scar me for reminding me of such PAST days


Image
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:02 am

KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher


BUTTTT MISS KRISTEEENNNNN :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:02 am

KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
very slow, as usual. not like that's new LMAO ive always been the slowest


Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher


teacher kristen i stan

nah im just really indecisive i worked on like one side of the siggy yesterday and it just felt blank?? idk LMAO

me making sigs-
Image
Eloryn Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24447
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:03 am

KristenK (166544345) wrote:
OH MY GOD ITS SO CUTE :'( :love:
Tysm Ayu!! :hug: :heart: :heart:


Image
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:23 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:can we also talk about how different your 2019 siggies look compared to your 2015-16 ones!? :love:

ew flashback mary you scar me for reminding me of such PAST days


Image

Those days were ugly and glad they are in THE PAST
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:25 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher


BUTTTT MISS KRISTEEENNNNN :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

:haha: Its okay, I rushed through stuff in high school :smug: :smug:
I am very guilty of finishing it just for the credit instead of actually being proud of it
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:28 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
very slow, as usual. not like that's new LMAO ive always been the slowest


Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher


teacher kristen i stan

nah im just really indecisive i worked on like one side of the siggy yesterday and it just felt blank?? idk LMAO

me making sigs-
Image


well I mean.......I am an early childhood care provider so in a way I am a teacher :?: ;) :haha:

HAHAHA I FEEL THAT. Are you the same way with other things also or mainly sigs?
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ash (142515693) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:03 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:KristenK's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JesUsi2.png[/img]


oh my god awwwww :love: :love: :love:
that's so CUTE :heart:
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ash (142515693) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:05 am

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
Ash (142515693) wrote:fish bump !

hi :heart:

Image
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Ash (142515693) wrote:fish bump !

hi :heart:


Image

Hey Ash ! :love:


Hi how are you both :love:
thatfishomg
/Saving to buy~Goals\
Emma Kris Sav Sparrow Noob Brad Ann Lallie Dolly Slum Sam Yoyo Maui Cartier
Image
User avatar

Ash (142515693)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 72639
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:52 pm

Ash (142515693) wrote:
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:KristenK's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/JesUsi2.png[/img]


oh my god awwwww :love: :love: :love:
that's so CUTE :heart:


Thanks bb :hug: :love:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:08 pm

Ash (142515693) wrote:
Hi how are you both :love:
thatfishomg


All good. Sleeping has taken most of my free time away though.
:haha: :haha:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:10 pm

KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher


BUTTTT MISS KRISTEEENNNNN :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

:haha: Its okay, I rushed through stuff in high school :smug: :smug:
I am very guilty of finishing it just for the credit instead of actually being proud of it


Well, I'm glad you managed. :haha: :haha:
I'm still at the last year of my senior high, and very soon, I'll be finished with these never-ending essays and exams.
:silly: :sick:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 10:06 pm

KristenK (166544345) wrote:
well I mean.......I am an early childhood care provider so in a way I am a teacher :?: ;) :haha:

HAHAHA I FEEL THAT. Are you the same way with other things also or mainly sigs?


oooooo teacher kristen indeed :smug:
and, giiiiirrll you alr know :nerd: :dizzy:

:haha: :haha:
Eloryn Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ricky Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 243
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24447
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:35 pm

:D
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4307
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:18 pm

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:Well I mean, it's better to actually put work into something and like the outcome rather than rushing through and the outcome being "good enough"
ew why do I sound like a high school teacher


BUTTTT MISS KRISTEEENNNNN :wailing: :wailing: :wailing:

:haha: Its okay, I rushed through stuff in high school :smug: :smug:
I am very guilty of finishing it just for the credit instead of actually being proud of it


Well, I'm glad you managed. :haha: :haha:
I'm still at the last year of my senior high, and very soon, I'll be finished with these never-ending essays and exams.
:silly: :sick:

OH EW essays and exams :dizzy: essays especially are the worst. Have you started some yet? did that make sense :?:
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby KristenK (166544345) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:20 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:
KristenK (166544345) wrote:
well I mean.......I am an early childhood care provider so in a way I am a teacher :?: ;) :haha:

HAHAHA I FEEL THAT. Are you the same way with other things also or mainly sigs?


oooooo teacher kristen indeed :smug:
and, giiiiirrll you alr know :nerd: :dizzy:

:haha: :haha:


Totally :smug: but only to kids 5 and under. If they're in regular school I ain't teaching them anything :eh: :haha:
I totally get you though seriously, especially with yo outfit! This one I got lucky and knew what I wanted to wear but the other night........
Image
♥ Check out my most recent video ♥ https://youtu.be/UIA5pkhXGis
User avatar
KristenK (166544345)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 25, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 7954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Minnesnowta

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Amelia (105859454) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:21 am

:balloon: :)
Image
User avatar
Amelia (105859454)
YoWorld Level: 271
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 20, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3095
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: UK

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Butterfly (111936444) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:38 pm

Image :rose:

:hug: :heart:
Image
User avatar

Butterfly (111936444)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19341
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests