♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and Banner Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Looking for exciting offers or to run a contest for fellow YoFans? Come here.

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:19 pm

Name: Cressida Sparks
Quote (Optional):
Colors: blue,green
Stickers: mermaids
Signature Shape Border: # 10
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): mermaids
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203
[ ] Link in Signature
[ x] Link in a Separate Button

Please &Thank you very much :hug:
ImageImage
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2895
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Hiya gals!! :hug:
:balloon:
Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 55385
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥ *RE-OPENING*

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 pm

K1K0 (111016767) wrote:
Yoyo (182975584) wrote:K1K0 Signature:

Please let me know if you
want any possible changes.

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/CAjZ2WA.png[/img]


I love it! Awesome job. Tysm. :hug: :kiss: :love:

You're welcome. :hug: :rose:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24541
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:17 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:Hiya gals!! :hug:
:balloon:

Hey Sami :angel: :heart:
Image
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24541
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:25 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:Hiya gals!! :hug:
:balloon:


ellooo :haha:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Movie Star DFZ (105799912) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 1:24 pm

I would like to request a siggie from Yoyo please. *Let me know if this is not right way to ask*

Name: MovieStarDFZ
Quote: You.Are.Enough.
Background: Pretty open to anything you think looks good.
Avatar: (Optional): NONE
Color(s): ANY FROM THESE: Gold, Silver, Copper, Magenta, Dk Green, Lt Pink
Key: (Optional): https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -105799912

Thank you so very much!!
Image
User avatar

Movie Star DFZ (105799912)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 850
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:18 am

:D
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature Shop ❥ ❤ ♥

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:54 pm

Yoyo (182975584) wrote:* Waiting List:
(only applicable to those
who requested from me)


Ash 21 Mar 2019
Liberty Bo Panda 25 Mar 2019
Sandra RLFYOC 26 Mar 2019
Movie Star DFC 31 Mar 2019

* Finished: (as of 2019)

Mikaela
Diabolikal Rapture
Amelia
Katherine
ShadesOfD
Always
Diabolikal Rapture (2)
Liliana
LindyLou Who
Lockhart Missy
Jessica
SL Vanney
Dia (key)
Amelia (2)
Stacey
K1K0


making siggies today :angel:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24541
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:14 pm

Cressida Sparks (104439710) wrote:Name: Cressida Sparks
Quote (Optional):
Colors: blue,green
Stickers: mermaids
Signature Shape Border: # 10
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): mermaids
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203
[ ] Link in Signature
[ x] Link in a Separate Button

Please &Thank you very much :hug:


Cressida Sparks's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iphqnvg.png[/img][url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203][img]https://i.imgur.com/9H5Chuc.png[/img][/url]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Keli Jo (104439710) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:18 pm

OMG that's beautiful amazing fantastic thank thank yo :hug: u !
Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Cressida Sparks (104439710) wrote:Name: Cressida Sparks
Quote (Optional):
Colors: blue,green
Stickers: mermaids
Signature Shape Border: # 10
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load): mermaids
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203
[ ] Link in Signature
[ x] Link in a Separate Button

Please &Thank you very much :hug:


Cressida Sparks's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/iphqnvg.png[/img][url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h78830203][img]https://i.imgur.com/9H5Chuc.png[/img][/url]
ImageImage
User avatar

Keli Jo (104439710)
YoWorld Level: 298
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2895
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ..totally not watching serial killer docs

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:24 pm

Cressida Sparks (104439710) wrote:OMG that's beautiful amazing fantastic thank thank you ! :hug:


You're welcome :hug:
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Cereza (160279019) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:37 pm

My first signature request goes to Ayuki. If I have filled anything out wrong or I am missing information, please let me know! :hug:

Name: Cereza
Quote (Optional):
Colors: whatever you think looks best
Stickers: red cherries
Signature Shape Border: transparent background
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load):
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260
[ ] Link in Signature
[x] Link in a Separate Button:
ImageImage
User avatar

Cereza (160279019)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 787
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: California

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:22 am

Cereza (160279019) wrote:My first signature request goes to Ayuki. If I have filled anything out wrong or I am missing information, please let me know! :hug:

Name: Cereza
Quote (Optional):
Colors: whatever you think looks best
Stickers: red cherries
Signature Shape Border: transparent background
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load):
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260
[ ] Link in Signature
[x] Link in a Separate Button:


Cereza's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260][img]https://i.imgur.com/fIYoJMv.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/Swe3aRX.png[/img]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Cereza (160279019) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:48 am

Ayuki Viel (182979255) wrote:
Cereza (160279019) wrote:My first signature request goes to Ayuki. If I have filled anything out wrong or I am missing information, please let me know! :hug:

Name: Cereza
Quote (Optional):
Colors: whatever you think looks best
Stickers: red cherries
Signature Shape Border: transparent background
Avatar or a Certain Picture (Please Up-load):
Apartment Key: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260
[ ] Link in Signature
[x] Link in a Separate Button:


Cereza's Signature:

ImageImage

Code: Select all
[url=https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h68030260][img]https://i.imgur.com/fIYoJMv.png[/img][/url][img]https://i.imgur.com/Swe3aRX.png[/img]

Thank you so much! It's beautiful. :heart:
ImageImage
User avatar

Cereza (160279019)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 787
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: California

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:16 am

Cereza (160279019) wrote:Thank you so much! It's beautiful. :heart:


You're welcome :D
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Dia (182313813) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:18 am

Heya cuties :kiss:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM ♥XOX♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
➳♥DImage
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 18746
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: ♥][-][ ][ ][V][♥

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Yoyo (182975584) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:02 am

Dia (182313813) wrote:Heya cuties :kiss:

that's all yoouuu :love: :heart:

love ur outfit :drool:
u bad bad :devil:

:haha: :haha:
Elor Panic Ayu Dia Maui Ms P Bo Ash Van Pika
Image
HAIR WL WANT TO BUY NEW OMG WLSIGGIES
User avatar
Yoyo (182975584)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 24541
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Eastside, Singapore

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:07 am

Dia (182313813) wrote:Heya cuties :kiss:



HEYYYYYY
Image
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:16 pm

Hey Ayu or Yoyo... not sure which one of you would be able to do this for me but I found this really lovely image that I want to be behind my Siggie with my name in front kind of popping out with like a shadow or something to make it pop out... I am not sure what color my name should be in because the roses in the pictures I'm gonna send you are Red, White, and Blue... so maybe make my name a different color or a lighter or darker shade of one of the colors of the roses? I don't know... but I love Cursive Fonts... I know you'll do a great job and I love all the Siggies you have made for me in the past... I'm gonna post the picture I saw now to show you what I mean...
Image
Image
User avatar

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 1163
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Painting while sipping Iced Coffee

Re: ♥ ❤ ❥ Ayu and Yoyo's Signature and (New) Banner Shop ❥ ❤

Postby Ayuki Viel (182979255) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:18 pm

Stacey (186047797) wrote:Hey Ayu or Yoyo... not sure which one of you would be able to do this for me but I found this really lovely image that I want to be behind my Siggie with my name in front kind of popping out with like a shadow or something to make it pop out... I am not sure what color my name should be in because the roses in the pictures I'm gonna send you are Red, White, and Blue... so maybe make my name a different color or a lighter or darker shade of one of the colors of the roses? I don't know... but I love Cursive Fonts... I know you'll do a great job and I love all the Siggies you have made for me in the past... I'm gonna post the picture I saw now to show you what I mean...
Image


Stacey's Signature:

Image

Code: Select all
[img]https://i.imgur.com/XtP0w12.png[/img]
User avatar
Ayuki Viel (182979255)
YoWorld Level: 133
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 4316
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Velaris, City of Starlight. (Court of Dreams, Night Court)

PreviousNext

Return to Wishlists, Giveaways, and YoFan Events & Contests