CLOSED

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:07 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Rami dress still avail?

yes it is
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:18 pm

Ill buy yma rocker jacket and Good vs. evil pink shoes
User avatar

xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 14, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:19 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Rami dress still avail?

yes it is


I'll buy it please x
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 319
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12045
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Among the Roses...

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Ill buy yma rocker jacket and Good vs. evil pink shoes, white filigree mirror, x3 nyc sconces, nightclub mix drinks, and x2 nyc vases
Last edited by xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) on Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar

xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 14, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Velle (153978634) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:24 pm

Fun streamer 5k
Fun streamer 5k
Fun stunt hoop 5k
Spanish Female 2k
Mustard and ketchup PLATE 10k
Plate of burgers SALE 5k
Plate of corn SALE 5k
Lemonade SALE 3k
Iced Tea SALE 3k
NYC wine rack (x1) 4k
Children’s dresser 15k
Fun clown zone (x1) 7k

TOTAL: 69k (please correct me if i’m wrong)

Lmk when you’re on :hug:
User avatar
Velle (153978634)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2983
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ☾ ☆。✧*༒•ǝpᴉsdn uʍop•༒。☆✧ ☽

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:41 pm

xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) wrote:Ill buy yma rocker jacket and Good vs. evil pink shoes

ok, please let me know a good time for you to trade
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Rami dress still avail?

yes it is


I'll buy it please x

ok! i'm back online now for a couple hours if you are available to meet up
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Velle (153978634) wrote:Fun streamer 5k
Fun streamer 5k
Fun stunt hoop 5k
Spanish Female 2k
Mustard and ketchup PLATE 10k
Plate of burgers SALE 5k
Plate of corn SALE 5k
Lemonade SALE 3k
Iced Tea SALE 3k
NYC wine rack (x1) 4k
Children’s dresser 15k
Fun clown zone (x1) 7k

TOTAL: 69k (please correct me if i’m wrong)

Lmk when you’re on :hug:

i'll be around for a couple of hours if you are available
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby sK strawberrymika (158179225) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:26 pm

Black Mrs. Clause Belt please
Image
ᴶᵒⁱⁿ ˢᴷ
Member Count : 1 ╥﹏╥
User avatar
sK strawberrymika (158179225)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 682
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Canada

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:28 pm

sK mika (158179225) wrote:Black Mrs. Clause Belt please

ok. can you make an event please?
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby sK strawberrymika (158179225) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:30 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
sK mika (158179225) wrote:Black Mrs. Clause Belt please

ok. can you make an event please?

event/room/myon~!
Image
ᴶᵒⁱⁿ ˢᴷ
Member Count : 1 ╥﹏╥
User avatar
sK strawberrymika (158179225)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 682
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Canada

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:35 pm

sK mika (158179225) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
sK mika (158179225) wrote:Black Mrs. Clause Belt please

ok. can you make an event please?

event/room/myon~!

thank you:)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby sK strawberrymika (158179225) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:37 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
sK mika (158179225) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
sK mika (158179225) wrote:Black Mrs. Clause Belt please

ok. can you make an event please?

event/room/myon~!

thank you:)

ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡
Image
ᴶᵒⁱⁿ ˢᴷ
Member Count : 1 ╥﹏╥
User avatar
sK strawberrymika (158179225)
YoWorld Level: 227
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 30, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 682
Forum Title: YoSupporter
Location: Canada

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby SamanthaB (138856291) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:42 pm

Hi are these available still?

Red heart queen gloves (9k)
Purple steampunk shirt (50k)
Purple NYC vanity (30k)
Sunflower garden x2 (4k each= 8k)
NYC clock (35k)
total= 132k

And would You Take 125k for all of It? :heart:
Image
Click the globe to visit me!

Biggest Wishes: Female Judge 08,any
"Doctor Who", and "tribbles". I also <3 Purple things

:rose:My Longer Wishlist :rose:
:heart: EJL2019 WL EMY2019 WL :heart:
User avatar
SamanthaB (138856291)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1298
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:45 pm

SamanthaB (138856291) wrote:Hi are these available still?

Red heart queen gloves (9k)
Purple steampunk shirt (50k)
Purple NYC vanity (30k)
Sunflower garden x2 (4k each= 8k)
NYC clock (35k)
total= 132k

And would You Take 125k for all of It? :heart:

yes they are, and yes I would! can you make an event please?
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby SamanthaB (138856291) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
SamanthaB (138856291) wrote:Hi are these available still?

Red heart queen gloves (9k)
Purple steampunk shirt (50k)
Purple NYC vanity (30k)
Sunflower garden x2 (4k each= 8k)
NYC clock (35k)
total= 132k

And would You Take 125k for all of It? :heart:

yes they are, and yes I would! can you make an event please?


Awespme, Ashley under rooms.
Image
Click the globe to visit me!

Biggest Wishes: Female Judge 08,any
"Doctor Who", and "tribbles". I also <3 Purple things

:rose:My Longer Wishlist :rose:
:heart: EJL2019 WL EMY2019 WL :heart:
User avatar
SamanthaB (138856291)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 06, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1298
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Massachusetts, USA

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:02 pm

SamanthaB (138856291) wrote:
Ashley333 (3402980) wrote:
SamanthaB (138856291) wrote:Hi are these available still?

Red heart queen gloves (9k)
Purple steampunk shirt (50k)
Purple NYC vanity (30k)
Sunflower garden x2 (4k each= 8k)
NYC clock (35k)
total= 132k

And would You Take 125k for all of It? :heart:

yes they are, and yes I would! can you make an event please?


Awespme, Ashley under rooms.

thanks again :)
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:21 pm

Hi, when would you like to meet so I can buy those items i have posted? Can we meet on games or room showcase on yoworld?

These are the items again:
Ill buy yma rocker jacket and Good vs. evil pink shoes, white filigree mirror, x3 nyc sconces, nightclub mix drinks, and x2 nyc vases
User avatar

xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 14, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby Ashley333 (3402980) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:25 pm

xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) wrote:Hi, when would you like to meet so I can buy those items i have posted? Can we meet on games or room showcase on yoworld?

These are the items again:
Ill buy yma rocker jacket and Good vs. evil pink shoes, white filigree mirror, x3 nyc sconces, nightclub mix drinks, and x2 nyc vases

i'm around right now if you can make an event please
User avatar

Ashley333 (3402980)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2448
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Wherever you keep your cheese:)

Re: Sale: Vday, Winter, Space, Canadian, San Fran, etc.

Postby xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592) » Sun Jan 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Ok, I posted in Games
User avatar

xXxGreyxXx21 (178611592)
YoWorld Level: 223
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 14, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 23
Forum Title: YoRookie

PreviousNext

Return to Trading