Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE READ

Report bugs and gather information on known issues.

Re: Having trouble with YoWorld? Reporting Bugs - PLEASE REA

Postby Sovery Halfpint (187336189) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:14 pm

Lets start the new year off correctly shall we? :thumbsup: Its usually taken as a complete AFRONT to have well known Icon upside down/wrong way round or whatever... I respectfully ask that somebody in some kind of "control" to PLEASE take a look at my hat.
The Aussie Akubra complete with corks is NEVER WORN SIDE ON. NEVER!!! :shocked: SO I RESPECTFULLY "ask" :grr that my hat be drawn so I can wear it correctly. :shocked: If you dont mind. Maybe I should use the Canadian flag incorrectly and see just how long that lasts. :wailing:
Quality control in here? Whats that?

OR MAYBE THAT IS SOMETHING ELSE I SHOULD TRY TO FIX BY CLEARING MY BROWSER CACHE?
SEEMS TO BE THE POPULAR REMEDY.... :sleeping:
AAAAAANNDD,, I just tried to make a comment regarding the usefullness/usability/availability/of the Mobile Phone gambling app and I note with interest that it is LOCKED so no more comments can be made. I'm not surprised after reading the comments posted. It needs a genuine overhaul to say the least.
Sovery Halfpint (187336189)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 10, 2017

Forum Posts: 32
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby StitchedStarla (187533408) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 11:11 am

if anyone else using the moduler rooms having problems to talk in them or seeing friends? also not able to move in them?
StitchedStarla (187533408)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 25, 2017

Forum Posts: 201
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby XxNymeriaxX (171350573) » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:01 pm

hi, i keep getting booted by the game. i cleared my cache and it keeps happening like every 3 minutes.
please fix it , thank you
XxNymeriaxX (171350573)
YoWorld Level: 349
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2010

Forum Posts: 3
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby x TINA x (6958448) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:18 pm

HELP!! Many of my items are missing!! I purchased more than 100 yc worth of Cocktail Do hairs, to get the rares... so I had many extras. I sold a few yesterday, and gifted a couple too. I went to gift one this afternoon, and today it shows I have none? They've all vanished!!!
Then I realize, my inventory pages are half of what I had before?
Instead of my usual 900+, I now have barely 500 pages??
I've cleared cache's, refreshed. Nothing.
I've restarted computer, then cleared cache's, and restarted again. Still my stuff is missing?

x TINA x (6958448)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 45

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:21 pm

x TINA x (6958448) wrote:HELP!! Many of my items are missing!! I purchased more than 100 yc worth of Cocktail Do hairs, to get the rares... so I had many extras. I sold a few yesterday, and gifted a couple too. I went to gift one this afternoon, and today it shows I have none? They've all vanished!!!
I've restarted computer, then cleared cache's, and restarted again. Still my stuff is missing?

Have you checked the Transaction Log at the top of your game? It may shed some light on the disappearance of your items. :?:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 18430
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby x TINA x (6958448) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:56 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
x TINA x (6958448) wrote:HELP!! Many of my items are missing!! I purchased more than 100 yc worth of Cocktail Do hairs, to get the rares... so I had many extras. I sold a few yesterday, and gifted a couple too. I went to gift one this afternoon, and today it shows I have none? They've all vanished!!!

Have you checked the Transaction Log at the top of your game? It may shed some light on the disappearance of your items. :?:

Yes, it shows that I purchased the hairs. It also shows that I sold, and gifted a few yesterday. However, when I look for the hairs in my inventory, is says I have none? I know for a fact that I still had a few extras, beyond the one's I was keeping for myself. So far, it's only the hairs that I've gone on a serious search for, since I just spent so much to get them. However I know from the drop in pages, there are many other items missing from my inventory as well.

x TINA x (6958448)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 45

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:19 pm

x TINA x (6958448) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:

Yes, it shows that I purchased the hairs. It also shows that I sold, and gifted a few yesterday. However, when I look for the hairs in my inventory, is says I have none? I know for a fact that I still had a few extras, beyond the one's I was keeping for myself. So far, it's only the hairs that I've gone on a serious search for, since I just spent so much to get them. However I know from the drop in pages, there are many other items missing from my inventory as well.

I would really encourage you to send a ticket to the support team and have them investigate this. Use the HELP tab above your game screen. Good luck!

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 18430
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby JD kane (12221758) » Sat Jan 05, 2019 2:15 am

I am having similar issue for some reason each time I click on play yo it wont load the page just keeps reloading itself over and over and it even removed itself from my games list im not sure what is going on but its very annoying I been trying for days clearing caches , making sur game is not blocked etc and it still not working i tried everything you have suggested and even more stuff
JD kane (12221758)
YoWorld Level: 47
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 2

Postby Mina (185884101) » Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:08 am

Happy New Year ... not I am stuck at 100 ... does not load... please fix .. i saw other reporting the same thing..
Mina (185884101)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 25, 2014

Forum Posts: 10
Forum Title: YoRookie

Opening Chest with Gems

Postby Hannah (3974398) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Today I was using gems to open chests under the Timeless adventure chests. I used 230 gems to open a Magic Chest and it is supposed to open a NEW unique item. I received clean contemporary boots. I then chose to open another chest and chose a Wooden chest for 50 gems (supposed to receive 1 unique item) and I received the same gift as the 230 gem Magic Chest, the clean contemporary boots. I don't think this is fair in the gifts since one is supposed to be NEW and I used more of my gems. I also do not need 2 pair of the same boots. Is this a bug or something I did wrong? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you

Hannah (3974398)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2008

Postby Clazelle Belle (187242454) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 5:12 am

All I seem to be able to do is walk into my living room and then the game freezes and the same message keeps popping up, "connection to server is lost". This is both in the browser and desktop mode. I have to keep refreshing but I'm unable to do anything.

Clazelle Belle (187242454)
YoWorld Level: 251
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 07, 2016

Postby BabiByFlip (12779881) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:22 am

Candice B (187242454) wrote:All I seem to be able to do is walk into my living room and then the game freezes and the same message keeps popping up, "connection to server is lost". This is both in the browser and desktop mode. I have to keep refreshing but I'm unable to do anything.

Have you try to move your avatar while staying in a room?
Are you able to decorate or dress up by clicking on the bottom sofa or t-shirt icon?
BabiByFlip (12779881)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 703
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby mikeo (181221163) » Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:10 am

Something is mixed up, I don't have Farris wheel in this room, The wheel only shows up when I sit on Rocket Ship. ……….. But yes I do have a Farris Wheel in another room, Thanks for any help, BVG Rocks. cool
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/? ... b_bmpos=_0

mikeo digs
mikeo (181221163)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 26, 2011

Forum Posts: 88

Postby Tiny (136176040) » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:43 am

Help!
I'm stuck in: "75% activating your player" app and browser.
2 days in a row!
ty
Tiny (136176040)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 5

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:13 pm

I am having a problem with BVG.
Attention BVG:

Very dissatisfied with no response of my present issue that has exceeded 4 weeks.Sad that I have written gmails to BVG have not gotten a response or the issued taken care of! I am losing money every day.

The buddies that I visit do not always show up in my room!! The message does, they do not appear physically.So therefore when I go to return the visit from the Message that they wrote, I do not get a chest or coffee or coins. Now I have explained all of this for over 4 weeks, I have cleared my cache I have checked with my buddies. The buddies all have said they have come to visit in my room, :shocked: yet I do not see them and unable to get the rewards.

My question is after 4 weeks of explaining this Issue to BVG they have not fixed the problem! Frustrated and very disappointed with this happening!

What help can I get?? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Lynny (106878447)
YoWorld Level: 391
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 650

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:06 pm

Postby Lynny (106878447) » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:13 pm

I am having a problem with BVG.
Attention BVG:

Very dissatisfied with no response of my present issue that has exceeded 4 weeks.Sad that I have written gmails to BVG have not gotten a response or the issued taken care of! I am losing money every day.

The buddies that I visit do not always show up in my room!! The message does, they do not appear physically.So therefore when I go to return the visit from the Message that they wrote, I do not get a chest or coffee or coins. Now I have explained all of this for over 4 weeks, I have cleared my cache I have checked with my buddies. The buddies all have said they have come to visit in my room, :shocked: yet I do not see them and unable to get the rewards.

My question is after 4 weeks of explaining this Issue to BVG they have not fixed the problem! Frustrated and very disappointed with this happening!

What help can I get?? :idea: :idea: :idea:

Lynny (106878447)
YoWorld Level: 391
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 30, 2009

Forum Posts: 650

Postby Cara Mia Yo (3497983) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 12:20 am

i bought a bedroom extension and I want to know why i cant attached it to my house how do i do it
Cara Mia Yo (3497983)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 13, 2008

Forum Posts: 4

Postby babycakes (103307505) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:42 am

Please help! I am stuck at "77% Activating Your Player"... Refreshed several times and still could not get in. Thanks.
babycakes (103307505)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: May 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 29

Postby mhb (114293230) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:53 pm

Yoworld will not vote let me vote in the timeless adventure event. The top buttons where it has help and settings and stuff well the community, free gifts and inbox is working but the others r not. I refreshed it still not working and then removed the app and reinstalled it but still not working either. I am on chrome. I was on IE the first time it happened awhile back ago then i am on chrome and it just happened again. HELP ME PLZ!

Never mind it is working again
Last edited by mhb (114293230) on Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mhb (114293230)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Postby Wandering Sim (103115863) » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:55 pm

i can not vote, nor can i cash in my gems :/
Wandering Sim (103115863)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: May 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 32