INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Show off your creativity! Post your art, pictures, designs, movies, and other creations from YoWorld!

INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Tue Oct 09, 2018 11:57 am

Image

Thank you for looking..... link to tour if you would like to view in game https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h71872458

JUDGEMENT
Image

THE CRUCIFIXION
Image

ANNE BOLEYN
Image

ENTOMBMENT
Image

RAGNAR LOTHBROK
Image

MARY QUEEN OF SCOTS
Image

PERILLOS BRAZEN BULL
Image

JOAN OF ARC
Image

WILLIAM WALLACE
Image

MARIE ANTOINETTE
Image



TBC.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Denna (10205906) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:31 am

Great job!! Wow :thumbsup:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11040
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Where is not so easy to reach me...

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 4:19 pm

I can't even read that brazen bull story. :sad:
Image

I wanna live, like there’s no tomorrow
Love, like I’m on borrowed time
It’s good to be alive

I won't take it for granted
I won't waste another second - Jason Gray
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 33827
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:18 am

Brilliant!!! Fabulous work!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3601
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:22 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:Great job!! Wow :thumbsup:



Thank you Denna :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:35 am

Nibbler (126579776) wrote:I can't even read that brazen bull story. :sad:


I know gruesome but fascinating, Im sure I saw one in New York :haha:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:36 am

Yoyi (2227873) wrote:Brilliant!!! Fabulous work!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:


thank you Yoyi we really appreciate your comments :heart: :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 9:19 pm

I get goose-pimples looking at your work. There are no words to describe how talented you guys are......it's awe-inspiring.

Tysm for sharing what you do :hug: :love: :heart:

I keep meaning to ask, do you take donations of decorating stuff? Whenever I get items for outside rooms from eg the gems events, I never know what to do with them and I hate having stuff in my invo that I'm probably never going to use.

If you do, please let me know where I can drop some off - thanks :)
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7126
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Jewelzz77 (133517584) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:36 am

I just found the Scorpions' rooms yesterday evening. I was enthralled! :shocked:

The amount of talent you guys have in your little finger is more than I could ever dream of owning!

Thank you, Tuscany, Insomnia, and Mobius for sharing your gifts. :night: :night: :rose:
Going back to do more exploring now!
Image
User avatar

Jewelzz77 (133517584)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1552
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: In the attic, with the little meese-kes.

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:44 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:I get goose-pimples looking at your work. There are no words to describe how talented you guys are......it's awe-inspiring.

Tysm for sharing what you do :hug: :love: :heart:

I keep meaning to ask, do you take donations of decorating stuff? Whenever I get items for outside rooms from eg the gems events, I never know what to do with them and I hate having stuff in my invo that I'm probably never going to use.

If you do, please let me know where I can drop some off - thanks :)

So sorry for late reply my laptop has died waiting to pick up a new one so have just managed to pop in on my phone through puffin not happy haha. Tysm for this Miss T we really appreciate your commentit and yes any donations would be amazing hopefully there is a link here and maybe we could hook up ingame sometime and buddy up :hug: :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:48 am

Jewelzz77 (133517584) wrote:I just found the Scorpions' rooms yesterday evening. I was enthralled! :shocked:

The amount of talent you guys have in your little finger is more than I could ever dream of owning!

Thank you, Tuscany, Insomnia, and Mobius for sharing your gifts. :night: :night: :rose:
Going back to do more exploring now!

Tysm Jewels that’s such a lovely comment we really appreciate your feedback and so happy you enjoy the tours :hug: :heart:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:28 pm

TUSCANY (184148760) wrote:
Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:I get goose-pimples looking at your work. There are no words to describe how talented you guys are......it's awe-inspiring.

Tysm for sharing what you do :hug: :love: :heart:

I keep meaning to ask, do you take donations of decorating stuff? Whenever I get items for outside rooms from eg the gems events, I never know what to do with them and I hate having stuff in my invo that I'm probably never going to use.

If you do, please let me know where I can drop some off - thanks :)

So sorry for late reply my laptop has died waiting to pick up a new one so have just managed to pop in on my phone through puffin not happy haha. Tysm for this Miss T we really appreciate your commentit and yes any donations would be amazing hopefully there is a link here and maybe we could hook up ingame sometime and buddy up :hug: :heart:

NP hun, honestly! :D :hug:

I heard from Insomnia in-game and I got a gift too which was incredibly sweet :love:

I'll sort some bits out and drop them off asap :heart:

PS - your outfit though :drool: :love:
Image Image
User avatar

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7126
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby SUSHigirl (111646228) » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:14 am

So Fabulous! Can't say enough how much I love everything you all create :drink: :heart: :rose:
User avatar

SUSHigirl (111646228)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1627
Forum Title: YoFan
Location: Close proximity to the coffeepot

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:33 am

SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:So Fabulous! Can't say enough how much I love everything you all create :drink: :heart: :rose:


tysm SUSHIgirl from all of us :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 1:27 am

TUSCANY (184148760) wrote:
SUSHIgirl (111646228) wrote:So Fabulous! Can't say enough how much I love everything you all create :drink: :heart: :rose:


tysm SUSHIgirl from all of us :hug:



I feel the same!! I love your pages!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3601
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Alicen Chains (155870363) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 9:08 pm

This could serve as an educational tool, so detailed :shocked: The scenes are meticulous and beautiful. :heartbroken: The borders :love:
Image Thank you MissT <333
Image
User avatar

Alicen Chains (155870363)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 06, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11381
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Yozone

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Yoyi (2227873) » Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:25 am

Amazing!!
Happy Halloween!!
:heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar
Yoyi (2227873)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 24, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 3601
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby THE SCORPIONS (184148760) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 11:36 am

tysm working on some more with new theme items :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
User avatar

THE SCORPIONS (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 3674
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Somewhere out there

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby Bookworm J (129336295) » Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:26 pm

Can't wait to see them! :heart:
Image
User avatar

Bookworm J (129336295)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 17, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1894
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: INFAMOUS EXECUTIONS by THE SCORPIONS

Postby michelle ganleypic (14702341) » Thu Jan 10, 2019 1:09 pm

theyre all amazing :heart:
Image
User avatar

michelle ganleypic (14702341)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1855
Forum Title: YoFan

Next

Return to Yo-Creator's Corner