SALE (✿´‿`)

Meet up with other players to trade for that rare item you've always wanted.

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:12 am

:D
Image
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • GK Somer • Greg PAW • Laudy Daudy • Leeum • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • MsPhantom
Nick Blade • not theFATHER • RoZ Eloryn • Selcouth • shaggy • Stardust • TL Kira • VIP WittchyBoo • Xx Peach xX • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar

mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 224
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5100
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:03 am

:balloon:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:24 am

Gl :D
Image
【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 29068
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 9:44 am

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:Gl :D

:heart:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 1:57 pm

:balloon:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 3:30 pm

:balloon:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 6:20 pm

:balloon:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby alex (180123321) » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:02 pm

Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:17 am

alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby Salena (12243796) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:42 am

TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:


Bought mine for 3.1M. Range is between 2.8-3.5m! Good luck :hug:
Thanks a ton to Steve, Little Miss Tink, SouLja Pink, FermittheKrog YED, Rayleigh, HGR, Agent3nvyYoRehab, Charis! <3 <3

Visit me: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... g-12243796
User avatar
Salena (12243796)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2532
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:51 am

Lena (12243796) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:


Bought mine for 3.1M. Range is between 2.8-3.5m! Good luck :hug:

Thank you so much!! :love: :love: :love:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby alex (180123321) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:27 am

TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
Lena (12243796) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:


Bought mine for 3.1M. Range is between 2.8-3.5m! Good luck :hug:

Thank you so much!! :love: :love: :love:

I'll sell one I have for 3.5M?
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 8:36 am

Flapper Messy Updo Blonde goes around 5.5 as far as I know... Good luck!
Pineapple pizzas and Java are crimes against humanity.
Image
My rooms | WTB | Trash container
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5157
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: All of my heart is in HAVANA ayyyy pass the beer

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:58 pm

alex (180123321) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
Lena (12243796) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:


Bought mine for 3.1M. Range is between 2.8-3.5m! Good luck :hug:

Thank you so much!! :love: :love: :love:

I'll sell one I have for 3.5M?

I'm looking for a bit cheaper, but I'll keep your offer in mind if I end up getting enough money for it :heart:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:59 pm

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Flapper Messy Updo Blonde goes around 5.5 as far as I know... Good luck!

Thank you Kira :love:
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby alex (180123321) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:07 pm

TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
Lena (12243796) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:


Bought mine for 3.1M. Range is between 2.8-3.5m! Good luck :hug:

Thank you so much!! :love: :love: :love:

I'll sell one I have for 3.5M?

I'm looking for a bit cheaper, but I'll keep your offer in mind if I end up getting enough money for it :heart:

How much you looking to pay?
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 2:29 pm

alex (180123321) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
Lena (12243796) wrote:
TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:Can I ask hm the bra on yo head sells for?

I have no idea unfortunately, I hardly see anyone sell it, I’ve had trouble trying to find it for a while :eh:


Bought mine for 3.1M. Range is between 2.8-3.5m! Good luck :hug:

Thank you so much!! :love: :love: :love:

I'll sell one I have for 3.5M?

I'm looking for a bit cheaper, but I'll keep your offer in mind if I end up getting enough money for it :heart:

How much you looking to pay?

Probs around 2.9m :)
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby alex (180123321) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:25 pm

I can do 3m Lowest
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby TipsyTurvy (185712917) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:30 pm

alex (180123321) wrote:I can do 3m Lowest

I’ll buy it please :bye: I can hop on puffin, it’ll be a bit slow, would you be able to make the event?
Image
ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ sɪɢɢʏ ғᴏʀ ᴀᴘᴀʀᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ
User avatar
TipsyTurvy (185712917)
YoWorld Level: 241
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 20, 2014
 
Forum Posts: 2342
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Under the duvet covers

Re: SALE AND WTB Bra on Yo Head XO2018 (✿´‿`) Updated~

Postby alex (180123321) » Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:33 pm

TipsyTurvy (185712917) wrote:
alex (180123321) wrote:I can do 3m Lowest

I’ll buy it please :bye: I can hop on puffin, it’ll be a bit slow, would you be able to make the event?

alex in games :)
User avatar
alex (180123321)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 12225
Forum Title: YoBeliever

PreviousNext

Return to Trading