Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

General discussion about YoWorld. NOW INCLUDING feedback and suggestions!

Re: Upcoming Theme Suggestions!

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:55 pm

It seems they are so interested in our thoughts, this has been allowed to fall onto page 3..

I only said this 2 or 3 comments up.. but why do we even need themes all the time ?

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 3410
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Taurus (185839344) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 4:58 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:It seems they are so interested in our thoughts, this has been allowed to fall onto page 3..

I only said this 2 or 3 comments up.. but why do we even need themes all the time ?

Really dont understand why they ever removed this as a sticky.. seems a pretty important thread if they really value our suggestions.
Taurus (185839344)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2014

Forum Posts: 8515
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 5:33 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:This is no longer a sticky?

Is this thread no longer important to the Vikings?

Good question :thumbsup:

Right, I am seriously wondering. I am a little confused, I thought a thread like this was exactly the type of stuff they found useful? I thought keeping a thread like this around was an easier way to have most theme suggestions in a central place? :eh:

Whatever, I am not gonna stop using this thread to post theme suggestions. I honestly cannot see a reason they removed it from the announcements/stickies, it was still used on a regular basis. I would keep bumping this post until we got an answer, but I know they're not obligated to answer and would probably take that opportunity to shut the thread down due to bumping. Anything to get this thread to disappear I guess. Right?

I'll just keep posting my ideas here.

Yea, it will disappear onto the second page and never be seen again. I find it a pity that they seem to want to know and then give it the opportunity to vanish into cyber space. I don't know the reason behind it and probably never will. A pity really, as there's lots of good suggestions

:eh: If you click "view your posts" up at the top you can see the topics you posted in and find this topic that way! I will post ideas as I come up with them here too. ;) :hug:

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 3506

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:06 pm

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) wrote:This is no longer a sticky?

Is this thread no longer important to the Vikings?

Good question :thumbsup:

Right, I am seriously wondering. I am a little confused, I thought a thread like this was exactly the type of stuff they found useful? I thought keeping a thread like this around was an easier way to have most theme suggestions in a central place? :eh:

Whatever, I am not gonna stop using this thread to post theme suggestions. I honestly cannot see a reason they removed it from the announcements/stickies, it was still used on a regular basis. I would keep bumping this post until we got an answer, but I know they're not obligated to answer and would probably take that opportunity to shut the thread down due to bumping. Anything to get this thread to disappear I guess. Right?

I'll just keep posting my ideas here.

Yea, it will disappear onto the second page and never be seen again. I find it a pity that they seem to want to know and then give it the opportunity to vanish into cyber space. I don't know the reason behind it and probably never will. A pity really, as there's lots of good suggestions

:eh: If you click "view your posts" up at the top you can see the topics you posted in and find this topic that way! I will post ideas as I come up with them here too. ;) :hug:

Thanks Katherine, I do use the view posts thing sometimes, as there are so many topics on here, it's like a maze trying to find them :haha: :hug:

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:07 pm

Taurus (185839344) wrote:
Queenie (108874167) wrote:It seems they are so interested in our thoughts, this has been allowed to fall onto page 3..

Really dont understand why they ever removed this as a sticky.. seems a pretty important thread if they really value our suggestions.

Exactly my point, which now makes me wonder if they do value our suggestions.. because I have yet to see any of them implemented in game.. unless I've been asleep and missed it :eh:

Queenie (108874167)

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:56 pm

Exactly my point, which now makes me wonder if they do value our suggestions.. because I have yet to see any of them implemented in game.. unless I've been asleep and missed it :eh:

Honestly, I've been wonderin' this for a while if they really do give a rats azz what players want or what players think o_o I don't think they value our suggestions any more :sad:
After one touch, we become obsessed with the rush. Yeah, love is like a rodeo. -Kane
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 8269
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Queen Lailah (152321591) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 12:24 pm

I have a suggestion that will benefit many; I suggest that a stair case or many to be designed to where a player can click on the stair case and change the appearance. There should be options on how a player can change the stair to ones own liking such as design, color, wall paper, but one can have either the wallpaper or a solid color to choose from. Example: If I don't like the design of the stairs or if the color of the stairs does not go with the rest of the decor, I would click on the stairs and change the design and/or the color/wallpaper to better match the decor in the room. I also have a theme idea, I know there is a lot of anime fans out there that would love some anime themes such as Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball GT, and others. Another suggestion, the picture frames in the, Gift Shop, are kind of small, I think that it would be nice to create much larger picture frames as big as the, Mega Portraits, and other sizes, as well, to give the players a decent variety to decorate with (a lot of players will love it)!

Thank you very much,
Queen Lailah
Queen Lailah (152321591)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 5
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:58 pm

ELFColorMeDead (103681266) wrote:

Honestly, I've been wonderin' this for a while if they really do give a rats azz what players want or what players think o_o I don't think they value our suggestions any more :sad:

It seems that way to me too. Unless there's a limit on the number of "stickies" they can have ? Even if that's the case, why this thread ?

Queenie (108874167)

Postby Party (108506048) » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:58 am

Not a theme but suggestion, you ought to take a handbook for retailers and pump out your Halloween items mid September, and mid November start making Christmas, I think you would make major profits doing this, as I know in yoworld these are the most anticipated times of the year
Click on the banner to go to my apartment, gifts I ask for much appreciated THANK YOU!!!
Party (108506048)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 12, 2009

Forum Posts: 1965
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Beau (156112697) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:19 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:This thread was originally meant to be used for ITEM SIGGESTIONS for ONGOING THEMES.

It completely changed halfway through last year, and I’m surprised its taken this long to unsticky it.

You think the thread deserved to be removed because of that?

The original intention of this thread was more than likely nothing more than a veil, damage control if you will. The Vikings have made it explicitly clear more than on a few occasions, that specific item suggestions for ongoing themes cannot be honored due to the fact that themes are produced and always nearly completed before they start releasing items. By the time we players even get a chance to suggest new items, their artists are already working on items for the next theme.

This thread has evolved and became something better. Something BVG could listen to, but them removing it from where it was just shows how little they care about theme suggestions. Don't you think there should be a place dedicated to theme suggestions on the forums? Yes, the thread changed. Things in life change, and sometimes for the better.

Pre-2018 items weren’t created in advance. BVG have said this before.

They mentioned this as far back as 2016, Liam. :thumbsup:

Those posts are way too old to look for and pull up now, anyway.

The only time bvg will come back to this post is when they run out of ideas or are not getting enough money from the players. That's what I honestly think, they are still looking at these ideas and pulling from certain posts but they will refer back to this or keep this in mind when they begin to create new themes. I just feel like some players should get recognition for these great ideas. That is something that they probably will never do.
My Apt Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -156112697
::YoAngels This Week::.

Beau (156112697)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 518
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Velvet Butterfly (4338759) » Tue Oct 02, 2018 8:33 pm

I keep wondering when they will take your ideas Anthony and put them into action! You have had so many good ideas..
Velvet Butterfly (4338759)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 1576
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby j9 2009XXX (118552654) » Thu Oct 11, 2018 1:34 pm

I remember voting on a Netherlands theme. I'm wondering if it got enough votes :?: I would love to have one :D :heart:
j9 2009XXX (118552654)
YoWorld Level: 341
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 484
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Viking Mark » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi YoFans,

Thank you all so much for some great suggestions. Despite what some may think, we truly do comb through each and every one of these posts for theme inspiration (I would know, I am one of those people who checks in here regularly). While we'd love to take each of these ideas and put them into YoWorld, some are either off limits for copyright reasons, some are harder to execute on logistically (i.e. hard to make work in YoWorld or base an entire theme off of), and some don't have enough broad appeal to be enjoyed by as many YoFans as possible. That doesn't make them bad suggestions, just harder for us to bring to life in YoWorld.

But don't let any of that discourage you from continuing to come up with new and exciting concepts for YoWorld themes! While this thread may no longer be stickied, we've created a new one here: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=186075

Please review the idea submissions guidelines before posting, as it'll help your chances of having your idea selected for an upcoming theme survey!

Thanks in advance everyone, I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Viking Mark
YoWorld Level: 270

Forum Posts: 38
Forum Title: YoWorld Team

Postby LotusBlossom (104950217) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:56 pm

Mang JoseEmmanuel (182398130) wrote:How about Southeast Asian world tour Fashion and Furniture?
I would like to see the fashion and design of these Southeast Asian nations of the ff(no particular order).

1. Philippines
2. Indonesia
3. Malaysia
4. Vietnam
5. Myanmar
6. Cambodia
7. Singapore
8. Thailand

That's all guys tysm for reading!

YES PLEASE!!!! I Ive been asking for this for years and have a LOT of friends who want s as wel!!! :heart:

LotusBlossom (104950217)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 5148
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby GoldenMikey (178293069) » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm

I wonder what a Horrorpunk theme would look like?

GoldenMikey (178293069)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 02, 2011

Forum Posts: 19458
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Viking Jess » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:53 pm

Psssst!!! Check this thread out... It's the newest, most up-to-date suggestions thread ;)
Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 288

Forum Posts: 9998
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager

Postby Bellzi DFz (187405843) » Mon Dec 10, 2018 10:41 am

how about more design's from kenjeyz, KindA, Cam, Korab, etc. they make amazing designs and we need more of those instead of whoever else is making the designs, the clothing items are okay but the hairs, eyes, and lips come on! who is making these designs! i love yoworld and the people ive came to known on their but the game is dying with these designs yous keep putting out. use the designs people want! (kenjeyz, cam, korab, etc.) you'd make ALOT more money if you started making their designs, also maybe start having contest every month or every other month. how about one for valentine's day? theres so many good artist that play on yoworld that have made so many good designs and its ashame half of them never get to make it in game and alot of us players would like to have them. the new designs that you guys keep putting out, not alot of people are liking them. the eyes and lips look horrible in game on avatar, most people want old items which makes the older items price value go up and up and up, and it just hurts the game for other players who cant afford things like that. all im saying is it be nice if we could have more of the designs from other artist who always enter in but never get to win. :) :thumbsup:

Bellzi DFz (187405843)
YoWorld Level: 257
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 27, 2017

Forum Posts: 16
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Upcoming Themes - 2019!

Postby Beau (156112697) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:22 am

Summer Moretti (185966058) wrote:
AmourYBR (156112697) wrote:Raver theme: with glowing items, I also suggest glow up fur shoes! and LED handhelds!

I would love to see theme out on yoworld. :drool: :drool: :D

I agree with you, it's definitely something we've never had before. The home for this theme could be a concert venue or even a forest, or a wide-open wilderness range.

Like they do in the Electric Forest festival.

We have had other concert-inspired themes, BVG, go wild with this idea!
My Apt Link: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/i ... -156112697
::YoAngels This Week::.

Beau (156112697)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 518
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Amanda Elliot (133904748) » Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 pm

I would love more Corsets like the XO2015 corsets. I would love to get my hands on all of them!!!
    Amanda Elliot
    Amanda Elliot (133904748)
    YoWorld Level: 266
    YoWorld Start Date: Nov 08, 2009

Forum Posts: 7
    Forum Title: YoNewbie

Postby Kristina (187313551) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:35 pm

can we have white jay furs come bakc really alot have been asking for them and they are a very popular thing with most just be a great suggestion to go with theme please????? :D
    love n hugs

Kristina (187313551)
    YoWorld Level: 305
    YoWorld Start Date: Dec 12, 2016

Forum Posts: 35
    Forum Title: YoNovice

Previous

Return to YoWorld Discussions