Facts about Yourself!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Cassie (120358200) » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:25 pm

I have two cats! One named, Gypsy and one named Rebel. :cat: I also have a Leopard Gecko, named Chloe, and an Eastern Collared lizard, named Bolt. :D
User avatar
Cassie (120358200)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 08, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1022
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Kentucky

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Brooke (106481030) » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:37 pm

I lovee dogs. I have a labradoodle named Judy. :D
:D
User avatar
Brooke (106481030)
YoWorld Level: 200
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 24
Forum Title: YoRookie
Location: Canada

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Sara (144833581) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:17 am

.
Last edited by Sara (144833581) on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sara (144833581)
YoWorld Level: 378
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2782
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby xXMiaXx (3566373) » Thu Oct 22, 2015 2:59 am

I have blue eyes like the sky
Baking Makes me Happy :cake: :D
I love Korean food :heart:
I love driving not really going anywhere just crank my sounds and drive :smug:
<3 Life is what you make it <3
User avatar

xXMiaXx (3566373)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 64
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: New Zealand

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby King AdamYovillian (136744463) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:38 pm

I feel like so much has changed since the thread has started, life progressed, life got harder, stranger and more confusing then ever.
Image
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
User avatar
King AdamYovillian (136744463)
YoWorld Level: 107
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2006
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ...

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Puff (168633630) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:39 pm

King AdamYovillian (136744463) wrote:I feel like so much has changed since the thread has started, life progressed, life got harder, stranger and more confusing then ever.

Everything will turn out! :thumbsup:
I've felt this way before.
I'm the jack of all trades but the master of none
User avatar
Puff (168633630)
YoWorld Level: 218
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 22404
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Opinions are like butts, mine is nicer.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby King AdamYovillian (136744463) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:41 pm

Puff (168633630) wrote:
King AdamYovillian (136744463) wrote:I feel like so much has changed since the thread has started, life progressed, life got harder, stranger and more confusing then ever.

Everything will turn out! :thumbsup:
I've felt this way before.


Thanks, I sure hope so.
I just needed to put it out there somewhere.
Image
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
User avatar
King AdamYovillian (136744463)
YoWorld Level: 107
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2006
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ...

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Puff (168633630) » Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:45 pm

King AdamYovillian (136744463) wrote:
Puff (168633630) wrote:
King AdamYovillian (136744463) wrote:I feel like so much has changed since the thread has started, life progressed, life got harder, stranger and more confusing then ever.

Everything will turn out! :thumbsup:
I've felt this way before.


Thanks, I sure hope so.
I just needed to put it out there somewhere.

:hug: I understand. If you ever want to talk or just have me listen. I'm available. I really really understand... It was about 2 years ago when I felt this way. Everything in my life had went from simple to strange in a split second. I didn't get into the college I wanted, I changed my career idea, my parents got divorced, I came out to my friends, I got into a relationship, I started working, and it just all continued to pile up more and more... But it all stopped. Life has hardships for sure, but I can TRULY promise, no matter how cliche it sounds, it's all about how you get through them!

Good luck to you!
I'm the jack of all trades but the master of none
User avatar
Puff (168633630)
YoWorld Level: 218
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 12, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 22404
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Opinions are like butts, mine is nicer.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby King AdamYovillian (136744463) » Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:34 pm

Puff (168633630) wrote:
King AdamYovillian (136744463) wrote:
Puff (168633630) wrote:
King AdamYovillian (136744463) wrote:I feel like so much has changed since the thread has started, life progressed, life got harder, stranger and more confusing then ever.

Everything will turn out! :thumbsup:
I've felt this way before.


Thanks, I sure hope so.
I just needed to put it out there somewhere.

:hug: I understand. If you ever want to talk or just have me listen. I'm available. I really really understand... It was about 2 years ago when I felt this way. Everything in my life had went from simple to strange in a split second. I didn't get into the college I wanted, I changed my career idea, my parents got divorced, I came out to my friends, I got into a relationship, I started working, and it just all continued to pile up more and more... But it all stopped. Life has hardships for sure, but I can TRULY promise, no matter how cliche it sounds, it's all about how you get through them!

Good luck to you!


Thank you I would like that some time :) .
Image
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
User avatar
King AdamYovillian (136744463)
YoWorld Level: 107
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2006
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: ...

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:41 pm

My favorite color is Purple.. I'm 39 years old.. I live in Tennessee; I'm a country girl not a redneck so don't get those 2 confused. I love spending time with my family, fishing (My favorite thing), riding 4 wheelers & dirtbikes, playing PS2, cooking, gardening, canning, camping, working on cars, riding motorcycles (on the back of course), and muddin. I love watching football.. my 2 favorite teams are TN Vols and Dallas Cowboys. I look like a girl but I'm big tomboy.. I love laughter and in my neck of the woods I laugh all the time and make everybody else laugh to.. they can't wait to hear whats gonna come outta my mouth. If somebody isn't making me laugh then I'll keep myself entertained and laugh. Now sometimes I'm not always laughing because while I'm at work I have to be serious and tend to business but usually I'm always laughing. Laughter to me is the best medicine :D 1 of the craziest things I've ever done is ride a lawn mower 10 miles to work. My alternator on my Mustang went kaplunk and I didn't have time to change it and I be damn as independent as I am if I was calling someone to take my butt to work so I filled my lawn mower up with gas and got on that baby and rode to work.
My favorite quotes are:
It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you're not
In order for you to insult me.. I must first value your opinion.
Never trust a fart.
Stand for what you believe in.. even if it means you're standing alone.

I guess if you'd like to know anything else about me.. just ask.
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8570
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Sara (144833581) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:55 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote: 1 of the craziest things I've ever done is ride a lawn mower 10 miles to work. .


How do you do that? Or is it like a tractor lawn mower? That sounds cool!
User avatar
Sara (144833581)
YoWorld Level: 378
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2782
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:28 pm

Averie Rawrz x (144833581) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote: 1 of the craziest things I've ever done is ride a lawn mower 10 miles to work. .


How do you do that? Or is it like a tractor lawn mower? That sounds cool!


It's a lawn mower like you use to mow the yard with.. it is actually fun. Me and my daughter use to get on it a few years back and ride to town on it and people would just laugh and wave :haha:
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8570
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby ayr (118259818) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:06 am

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:
Averie Rawrz x (144833581) wrote:
Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote: 1 of the craziest things I've ever done is ride a lawn mower 10 miles to work. .


How do you do that? Or is it like a tractor lawn mower? That sounds cool!


It's a lawn mower like you use to mow the yard with.. it is actually fun. Me and my daughter use to get on it a few years back and ride to town on it and people would just laugh and wave :haha:


I cant imagine that mower. send us a pict or two :eh: :grr :haha:
..............................Image..............................
people barely notice me like I'm invisible
User avatar
ayr (118259818)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1881
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby ayr (118259818) » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:02 am

I miss playing yoworld, real life keep me busy. going home late, losing sleep. this year is a big turn out for me, I do a lot of new stuff. being a tutor was one of that. am a youngest child so I never really teach or tutor anyone before. why? I love to chalange myself. doing anything I never done before, took a risk, jumping out of my comfort zone, and do stuff which ppl would say "do u really want to do that?" "are you sure?" "you better not". I'm not good at comunicate, socialize, expressing my own thoughts, and always too nervous if I had to talk in front of the crowd.
I tutor a 7th grader boy. at first I feel intimidated by his parents, exhausted etcetera. but after a couple weeks I really enjoy myself. my classes finish at 3 PM most of days, and I start tutor at 4:30 PM. it tooks 30 mnt from mine to his house, and 1.5-2 hours per meeting. all I feel when im heading to his house was anxiety, laziness, and fatigue. but once that is done, I feel energized and more confident :) :)

tbh my salary doesnt worth the time that I spend. but it worth the new experiences.
..............................Image..............................
people barely notice me like I'm invisible
User avatar
ayr (118259818)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 29, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1881
Forum Title: YoFan

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby AlanaPo0fer (183325466) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:01 am

Ayr (118259818) wrote:I miss playing yoworld, real life keep me busy. going home late, losing sleep. this year is a big turn out for me, I do a lot of new stuff. being a tutor was one of that. am a youngest child so I never really teach or tutor anyone before. why? I love to chalange myself. doing anything I never done before, took a risk, jumping out of my comfort zone, and do stuff which ppl would say "do u really want to do that?" "are you sure?" "you better not". I'm not good at comunicate, socialize, expressing my own thoughts, and always too nervous if I had to talk in front of the crowd.
I tutor a 7th grader boy. at first I feel intimidated by his parents, exhausted etcetera. but after a couple weeks I really enjoy myself. my classes finish at 3 PM most of days, and I start tutor at 4:30 PM. it tooks 30 mnt from mine to his house, and 1.5-2 hours per meeting. all I feel when im heading to his house was anxiety, laziness, and fatigue. but once that is done, I feel energized and more confident :) :)

tbh my salary doesnt worth the time that I spend. but it worth the new experiences.


That's lovely Ayr :hug:
Am a student myself and a tutor voluntarily for primary schoolers or ones around my age, am also a part time swimming coach and chef :haha:
That's great to hear, i have a hard time expressing my thoughts too sometimes, am glad you're challenging yourself this year, teaching is one of the best things you can do
Image
User avatar
AlanaPo0fer (183325466)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 10578
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Australia

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Sara (144833581) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:22 am

.
Last edited by Sara (144833581) on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Sara (144833581)
YoWorld Level: 378
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2782
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Emma (175435589) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:54 am

Hello, my name is Emma. I live in Ohio & I'm originally from Kentucky. I have 3 sisters and my parents are divorced and I don't speak to my mother. I have lived with my dad and grandma for years. The most important person in my life was my grandpa, who died in 2012. He was my favorite person, and made me who I am today. I used to do swim, but when he died I was going to do competitive, but no one was there to cheer me on anymore, so I quit and haven't really done anything related to it since.
In late April, I tried to kill myself. I went to the hospital and was there for a week. I met amazing people there who really understood what it felt like to be me. I will forever be appreciative to them for that. Since then I have really tried to be who I actually am, though I am having trouble finding who I was in the first place.
More recently, I have been in and out of the hospital for health issues. About 2 weeks ago it was so bad that I had to call 911 and be rushed to the hospital. The people there have no idea what is wrong with me. They usually send me out with some medication because my vitals are perfectly fine, so they assume I'm fine. This past time, they said I have "stomach migraines". Which I thought was silly, but turns out it is an actual thing.
I could go on, but I think that is enough about my crazy life for now. Lol.

xoxoxo
Image

♡Ash♡
User avatar
Emma (175435589)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 13468
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: ♡Ohio, USA♡

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Ryeo (162243644) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:57 am

Hi, my real name is Jennise and I share this account with my cousins Joanne and Carmel. We were all born and raised in Naga City, Philippines. My birthday is on January 2 while J&C are on the 27th of September. Joanne and I are are right handed while Carmel is the only left handed person in the whole family. We used to own a maltese named Fluffy but he suddenly disappeared when we were on vacation. We all like the same things like AHS, Star Trek, and a whole lot more. Carmel has an eye defect so she wears glasses.

Individual Personality and Behavior:
Joanne: Most mature, has OCD, always quiet.
Carmel: Very shy, has OCD, friendliest among us.
Jennise(Me): Approachable, says yes to everyone and everything, acts like a maniac when a particular person is heard or seen.

That's all for now..
Image
User avatar
Ryeo (162243644)
YoWorld Level: 40
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 11, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 320
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:17 am

Emma (175435589) wrote:Hello, my name is Emma. I live in Ohio & I'm originally from Kentucky. I have 3 sisters and my parents are divorced and I don't speak to my mother. I have lived with my dad and grandma for years. The most important person in my life was my grandpa, who died in 2012. He was my favorite person, and made me who I am today. I used to do swim, but when he died I was going to do competitive, but no one was there to cheer me on anymore, so I quit and haven't really done anything related to it since.
In late April, I tried to kill myself. I went to the hospital and was there for a week. I met amazing people there who really understood what it felt like to be me. I will forever be appreciative to them for that. Since then I have really tried to be who I actually am, though I am having trouble finding who I was in the first place.
More recently, I have been in and out of the hospital for health issues. About 2 weeks ago it was so bad that I had to call 911 and be rushed to the hospital. The people there have no idea what is wrong with me. They usually send me out with some medication because my vitals are perfectly fine, so they assume I'm fine. This past time, they said I have "stomach migraines". Which I thought was silly, but turns out it is an actual thing.
I could go on, but I think that is enough about my crazy life for now. Lol.

xoxoxo

That is really sad. I have hope that you can overcome your troubles, and become a very successful lady. You can do it! :D
Image
User avatar

CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20896
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby SanChyie (128827139) » Tue Nov 03, 2015 3:12 am

Emma (175435589) wrote:Hello, my name is Emma. I live in Ohio & I'm originally from Kentucky. I have 3 sisters and my parents are divorced and I don't speak to my mother. I have lived with my dad and grandma for years. The most important person in my life was my grandpa, who died in 2012. He was my favorite person, and made me who I am today. I used to do swim, but when he died I was going to do competitive, but no one was there to cheer me on anymore, so I quit and haven't really done anything related to it since.
In late April, I tried to kill myself. I went to the hospital and was there for a week. I met amazing people there who really understood what it felt like to be me. I will forever be appreciative to them for that. Since then I have really tried to be who I actually am, though I am having trouble finding who I was in the first place.
More recently, I have been in and out of the hospital for health issues. About 2 weeks ago it was so bad that I had to call 911 and be rushed to the hospital. The people there have no idea what is wrong with me. They usually send me out with some medication because my vitals are perfectly fine, so they assume I'm fine. This past time, they said I have "stomach migraines". Which I thought was silly, but turns out it is an actual thing.
I could go on, but I think that is enough about my crazy life for now. Lol.

xoxoxo


...there's absolutely nothing wrong with you my dear...

...you're a very and lemme say extreme sensitive person...
...you'll get confused also cos of you're able to feel the inside of others...
...that's confusing you...n you think n believe those feelings are yours...but that's not true...
...the great sadness you feel inside you...is not caused by your situation...or what you've been gone through...
...it's deeper and it's going beyond this life...
...there is this impressive dark place inside you...and you fear this place inside you...
...cos of you've forgotten...that this dark place was the spot were you've been born...
...this dark spot is the place where all creativity and life comes from...
...have you ever read or watched the neverending story...?...you know the scene...when there's nothing but darkness...?!?...
...your dark place inside you...which you fear so much...is pretty similar to this one scene there...

...loose your fear...loose yourself...and trust...!!!...
...and you'll be able to see through the darkness...and you'll be able to differ when those feelings are truly yours or those of others...

...forgive yourself...that you've believed you would have given up...!!!...
...you have not...!!!...you are stil here...!!!...
...take the warrior inside you and let him shine...!!!...cos he is your power and your strength...
...and in trueness you are really strong...you just fear this strongness...and that's ok...let it be...and let it happen...!!!...
...be proud on you...and love yourself...you are a wonderful lovely soul...!!!... :heart: :rose: :hug:

...you are not alone...!!!... :heart: :rose: :hug:

...*hugs & love*... :hug: :heart:
Image
...life time is the most precious to share with someone... :heart:
...few mystic inspirations... :rose:
User avatar
SanChyie (128827139)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 22148
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: ...rethinking sense by the numbers of logic...

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions