Facts about Yourself!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:46 pm

I started playing this game as young as 8 (the fact that my account was made at dec 2009 worries me, no 8 year old should play this game) .... and i was on adult server too :eh:

should've just stuck to farmville... lol. i begged my (older) sister to make me a facebook just to play farmville, actually.

EDIT to add some stuff:

-I like cats A LOT. esp black cats. I have 2 cats, and the Tuxedo cat is deffo my fav.
-Favorite colors are yellow and red. Especially red nowadays. I hate vomit green.
-I really like fruits & vegetables (mostly bec of my mom who's low-key a health freak (but in a good way)).
-Chips are better than both candy and chocolate.
-Mario Basketball multiplayer on the old nintendo DS is underrated.
-Crime novels are really good, so are action movies.
-I like to talk about politics and sensitive topics. I like debates.
-Spicy food is always the better option.
-I don't like watching TV shows unless it's with somebody (usually my mom) since I get bored easily and will most likely stop at episode 3 and skip to the last season/episode for the ending. Those are for the fictional TV shows, messy reality TV shows like TLC are something else. These shows remind me that some people make even messier life decisions than I do, crazy stuff.
-I like Arab/Middle Eastern, Indian, and Italian food the most. Really good food.
Last edited by Xx Peach xX (143363031) on Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Black cats are the superior cats.

Adopting > Breeding
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 5700
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby ARI (163089940) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:09 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:I started playing this game as young as 8 (the fact that my account was made at dec 2009 worries me, no 8 year old should play this game) .... and i was on adult server too :eh:

should've just stuck to farmville... lol. i begged my (older) sister to make me a facebook just to play farmville, actually.

Peach you are too adorable! :hug:

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 4829
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:18 pm

ARI (163089940) wrote:
Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:I started playing this game as young as 8 (the fact that my account was made at dec 2009 worries me, no 8 year old should play this game) .... and i was on adult server too :eh:

Used to be :haha: :hug:
At that age i had an iPod with a spongebob cover, a spongebob iPod hanger, and my iPod background was spongebob. oh to be 8/9 again haha
Black cats are the superior cats.

Adopting > Breeding
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 5700

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:19 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:

At that age i had an iPod with a spongebob cover, a spongebob iPod hanger, and my iPod background was spongebob. oh to be 8/9 again haha

I agree with Ari... you're adorable. Then and now. :hug:
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 11198
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby ARI (163089940) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 7:20 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:

Yup she truly is! So cute! :love:

ARI (163089940)

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:20 am

ARI (163089940) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:

And so are you, of course. ;) :drink: :angel: :love:
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 11198
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby ARI (163089940) » Thu Jul 08, 2021 11:26 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:

And so are you, of course. ;) :drink: :angel: :love:

You too! hahaha!! :heart: :heart:

ARI (163089940)

Postby Dana (129173078) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 1:18 am

Always (112546669) wrote:This is fun, and love to read what everybody posted :love: Here´s some of mine:

-Im a psychologist, but currently working at a law office.

-I studied psychology because I wanted to be a psychoanalyst, but throughout the career I discovered a more human side of psychology.

-My favorite food is lebanese and japanese.

-Used to smoke hookah (just normal tobacco molasses not other things lol).

-I collect magnets and bookmarkers from all my travels.

-Im an Innovator designer on Yo.

-My best friend is my yo husband, we met 5 years ago and we chat/talk everyday.

-My favorite song its "Always" by Jon Bon Jovi, and my favorite character from Harry Potter is Severus Snape, so my name "Always" is 50% each.

-Im obsessed with hummingbirds, they lovely.

-Im half lebanese and Im the community manager of a FB page for the lebanese community in my country, I post news, articles, videos, art, anything related to Lebanon or lebanese people around the world, doing this since 6 years ago.

- I love arabic calligraphy and started classes just to learn how to connect the letters and write, its all an art.

-Im shy and sometimes i get blush a lot lol

-I love to read, my favorite writers are Agatha Christie (I have almost all her books!!!), Charles Dickens and Shakespeare.

-My favorite singers are Bon Jovi, Meat Loaf and Steve Perry.

-My favorite historical period is the French Revolution, simply fascinating and dark.

-More than a year ago, I cut my hair short, and I love it, I think im gonna stay like that forever, love the pixie style.

-Im very into upcycling dictionary art, I took and old french dictionary, paintbrushes and watercolors (mostly black lol) and started making sillhouttes of my fav characters, movies, tv shows, anything i like or feel nostalgic about. Ill post a pic down below. Currently making a Thumbelina one.

-I love to dance, took bellydance classes for almost 3 years, I just dance for fun.

I think you are my Lebanese sister! :hug: It’s so amazing how there is a huge diaspora of people who are Lebanese all over the world and they spread the culture and Lebanese pride. The city near mine has a HUGE Lebanese American population and we have the very same thing. Many online communities for Lebanese people to stay updated!

And you can belly dance? :shocked: Impressive!
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13864
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby SvG Sapphira (6077295) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 10:55 am

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
Jericha (6077295) wrote:I'll help to revive this thread.

I am 51 years old. I'm started playing Yo in 2008 on MySpace. This account was actually my secondary account. I live in southwest Washington state, near Mt. St. Helens. I worked in the logging industry for just over 15 years, and played in a rock & roll bar band on the weekends (I play rhythm guitar, keyboards, bass and I sing). I used to own a karaoke company, but there are too many cringe-worthy people who get drunk and try to sing, so I sold that. In 2001, I pitched everything and went up to Alaska to work on a crab boat. I wound up getting hurt pretty badly and I needed to have a knee replacement at the ripe old age of 37. I've been married to my husband for over 15 years. We own a wholesale cannabis grow and we supply to recreational marijuana stores. So, I guess it's safe to say that I grew up to be a pot farmer. ;)
We rescue and raise Australian kelpie dogs. We have 3 at the moment: Sasha, Rose and Persephone. We also have 3 rescue cats.My two tabby cats are Mickey and Lily-Pill. My orange cat is named Ravioli.
I do not have kids because I never wanted any.
We live in our fifth wheel (RV...or caravan, depending on where in the world you live) full-time and have been doing this for the past 12 years. I am a food writer/recipe creator and I am cooking my way around the world, but have put that project on hold for a bit due to the pandemic. You can visit my food blog at www dot closetkitchen dot com

Such an interesting life! Your food looks delicious, I love trying new recipes, thanks!

You are most welcome. I love to cook, so a food blog just came about naturally as a way to share recipes with family and friends.

SvG Sapphira (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008

Forum Posts: 7246

Postby SvG Sapphira (6077295) » Fri Jul 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
Jericha (6077295) wrote:I'll help to revive this thread.

I am 51 years old. I'm started playing Yo in 2008 on MySpace. This account was actually my secondary account. I live in southwest Washington state, near Mt. St. Helens. I worked in the logging industry for just over 15 years, and played in a rock & roll bar band on the weekends (I play rhythm guitar, keyboards, bass and I sing). I used to own a karaoke company, but there are too many cringe-worthy people who get drunk and try to sing, so I sold that. In 2001, I pitched everything and went up to Alaska to work on a crab boat. I wound up getting hurt pretty badly and I needed to have a knee replacement at the ripe old age of 37. I've been married to my husband for over 15 years. We own a wholesale cannabis grow and we supply to recreational marijuana stores. So, I guess it's safe to say that I grew up to be a pot farmer. ;)
We rescue and raise Australian kelpie dogs. We have 3 at the moment: Sasha, Rose and Persephone. We also have 3 rescue cats.My two tabby cats are Mickey and Lily-Pill. My orange cat is named Ravioli.
I do not have kids because I never wanted any.
We live in our fifth wheel (RV...or caravan, depending on where in the world you live) full-time and have been doing this for the past 12 years. I am a food writer/recipe creator and I am cooking my way around the world, but have put that project on hold for a bit due to the pandemic. You can visit my food blog at www dot closetkitchen dot com

Such an interesting life! Your food looks delicious, I love trying new recipes, thanks!

I just wanted to add that I edited my comment. I'm switching over to a new blogging platform so I edited my comment to reflect where my current blog is at. It's more of a lifestyle blog, but I do feature a ton of recipes.

SvG Sapphira (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008

Forum Posts: 7246

Previous

Return to General Discussions