Facts about Yourself!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Snow (148033130) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:46 pm

Oh well, I started playing yoworld when I was 10 years old HAHAH, I don't even know how I managed to be around there pretending like I was doing business HAHSHA. I stopped when I was 11, tho. And came back last year on april :idea:

Also, Also, I have one dog and am obsessed with him. AND, I am half spanish :star:
Snow (148033130)
YoWorld Level: 159
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 31, 2010

Forum Posts: 983
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:35 pm

Snow (148033130) wrote:Oh well, I started playing yoworld when I was 10 years old HAHAH, I don't even know how I managed to be around there pretending like I was doing business HAHSHA. I stopped when I was 11, tho. And came back last year on april :idea:

Also, Also, I have one dog and am obsessed with him. AND, I am half spanish :star:

:heart: :heart: :hug:

Snowww. :silly: What kind of doggo do you have? What's his name?
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 11196
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 1:44 pm

I'm 3/4's done with my GED.
I like simulation/farming games. Also games like Telltale games, Kingdom Hearts, Zelda, and Nancy Drew.
I own almost 600 games on Steam with a 16% completion rate.
I also own a handful of Switch, PS4, and 3DS games.
My favorite colors are blues, greens, purples, and oranges.
Big fan of Stephen King.
Favorite musical artist atm is NF.
I'm self-studying front-end web development and graphic design.
I currently have 3 cats and 2 doggos.
I like to read, write, and I like art (but I'm horrible at the latter).
I watch too many TV shows to keep up with. My latest obsession is Crime Scene Kitchen.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer will forever be my favorite TV show, though.

Vivica (13404458)

Postby ARI (163089940) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:07 pm

-I am a loner
-I do not enjoy crowds, I start to feel claustrophobic.
-I meditate, and have been since 14. It helps to relieve my stress and anxiety.
-I am obsessed with Korean therapeutic channels via YouTube.
-I have a pet peeve, with folks not being able to tell the difference between words and using it correctly.
-I am engaged :shocked: :party: and have been with my fiancé for several years now. :love:

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010

Forum Posts: 4829
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:13 pm

ARI (163089940) wrote:-I am a loner
-I have a pet peeve, with folks not being able to tell the difference between words and using it correctly.
-I am engaged :shocked: :party: and have been with my fiancé for several years now. :love:

I love hearing more about you!!! I am also a big-time loner. Social anxiety and agoraphobia! Plus an introvert. :haha: :drink:

I need to start meditating more, see if it helps my anxiety out lol.

Also congratulations on the engagement! I'm wishing you and your fiancé many, many more years of happiness and love. :love:

Vivica (13404458)

Postby ARI (163089940) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:33 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:-I am a loner

I love hearing more about you!!! I am also a big-time loner. Social anxiety and agoraphobia! Plus an introvert. :haha: :drink:

I need to start meditating more, see if it helps my anxiety out lol.

Also congratulations on the engagement! I'm wishing you and your fiancé many, many more years of happiness and love. :love:

Tysm viv! :hug: :love: Yes, you should try meditating more. It helps to calm my mind, and spirit. Also where I live now, it is always quiet and no one bothers me haha! as it's just my fiancé and I. :rose:

ARI (163089940)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:40 am

I have had my lip pierced, and my septum pierced. I removed both.
My ears are gauged to 5/8ths tunnels currently, and have been for years, I won't make them any bigger than that.
Favorite colors are black, grey, white, green, & blue.
I'm an artist. I started taking traditional fine art lessons as a kid. I have worked at festivals drawing charicatures, received scholarships, and graduated from an art college. I take on commissions, am a portraiture artist & have had 10 design/items released in to this game. I am a photoshop and meme-making wizard.
I have a thriving social life full of amazing connections that I've made, and love going out to authentic asian and mexican, or other types of restaurants, adventures with friends, clubs, music halls, raves, bars etc. Always up to laugh, have a deep conversation, meet fun people and have a good time.
Dry humor is my second language, sarcasm is my third.
I was a recluse for some time to explore life on my own for zen fulfillment.
I'm straight. I do not want children. But I love to date and flirt.
I have never been in a yoworld "club"/family/mafia/group/marriage/gang, etc.
I was a vegetarian for 10 years. I started eating meat again but I am very picky about it and prefer substitutes.
I do like buffalo chicken tacos, wild caught salmon (not farm-raised), but I will eat a veggie burger any day.
I don't like metal or hardcore music or radio pop like Miley Cyrus, nor country. I prefer uplifting music, r&b, vaporwave, hiphop, electronica, dub, reggae, ambient, and many more music genres.
I love horror/scifi movies and fancy myself a bit of a historian of cult cinema.
I would love to write a book but I just can't find the time.
I make my own experimental electronic and beat-based music.
I love not being tied down and able to enjoy adventures, romances, and experiences at my own free will.
I am a tricky sleeper, but once I'm ready to sleep I don't wanna leave my bed. I'm a night owl. I love night-life in my city downtown. Going to bed at 3am is a bit too normal for me.
I'm not a morning person at all. I love my jobs. But I love my days off even more.
I own and play a Playstation 4 but I'm not the type who is on it 2/47.
I'm a Pisces.

:drink: :D
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 14432
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Snow (148033130) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:09 am

LordStudMuffin (185180932) wrote:I have had my lip pierced, and my septum pierced. I removed both.
My ears are gauged to 5/8ths tunnels currently, and have been for years, I won't make them any bigger than that.
I'm an artist. I started taking traditional fine art lessons as a kid. I have worked at festivals drawing charicatures, received scholarships, and graduated from an art college. I take on commissions, am a portraiture artist & have had 10 design/items released in to this game. I am a photoshop and meme-making wizard.
I have a thriving social life full of amazing connections that I've made, and love going out to authentic asian and mexican, or other types of restaurants, adventures with friends, clubs, music halls, raves, bars etc. Always up to laugh, have a deep conversation, meet fun people and have a good time.
I was a vegetarian for 10 years. I started eating meat again but I am very picky about it and prefer substitutes.
I do like buffalo chicken tacos, wild caught salmon (not farm-raised), but I will eat a veggie burger any day.
I don't like metal or hardcore music or radio pop like Miley Cyrus, nor country. I prefer uplifting music, r&b, vaporwave, hiphop, electronica, dub, reggae, ambient, and many more music genres.
I love horror/scifi movies and fancy myself a bit of a historian of cult cinema.
I love not being tied down and able to enjoy adventures, romances, and experiences at my own free will.
I am a tricky sleeper, but once I'm ready to sleep I don't wanna leave my bed. I'm a night owl. I love night-life in my city downtown. Going to bed at 3am is a bit too normal for me.
I'm not a morning person at all. I love my jobs. But I love my days off even more.
I'm a Pisces.

Omg okay, you sound so interesting, I feel like I have known you a lot with these facts you have shared. OMG, I also love mexican food and sarcasm is just life, please. AND, that not being tied down is AWESOME, you go and get the best experiences, SO ENCHANTING :star:
Snow (148033130)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:14 am

Snow (148033130) wrote:
LordStudMuffin (185180932) wrote:I have had my lip pierced, and my septum pierced. I removed both.
I'm a Pisces.

Omg okay, you sound so interesting, I feel like I have known you a lot with these facts you have shared. OMG, I also love mexican food and sarcasm is just life, please. AND, that not being tied down is AWESOME, you go and get the best experiences, SO ENCHANTING :star:

What sign are you. You gave me major Aquarius vibes.
:haha:
Thank you so much for the kind words. Life is enchanting and I totally feel that vibe. You seem awesome! Great to meet you.
:drink: :night:
Kio (185180932)

Postby Snow (148033130) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:34 am

LordStudMuffin (185180932) wrote:
Snow (148033130) wrote:
I'm a Pisces.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Life is enchanting and I totally feel that vibe. You seem awesome! Great to meet you.

HAHAHAH, Nope, nice try but I am going to say nono. I am a gemini, Mhm, mhm. But I am proud of you for that cute guess. Nice to meet you as well :hug:
Snow (148033130)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:41 am

Snow (148033130) wrote:
Snow (148033130) wrote:
I'm a Pisces.

HAHAHAH, Nope, nice try but I am going to say nono. I am a gemini, Mhm, mhm. But I am proud of you for that cute guess. Nice to meet you as well :hug:

Gemini would have been a great second guess. I get along very well with Geminis and have very good longterm friends who are one. :thumbsup: :haha: :heart: :rose:
Kio (185180932)

Postby Snow (148033130) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:42 am

I was born in Spain so I speak spanish and english, but I do not live there :rose:
Omg, fun fact, when Despacito song was sounding everywhere, I sang that song to some korean people in a karaoke HAHAHA, Hold my cheeks please.
I LOVE smiling, please. Isn't a person so beautiful when they smile?
I love listening to people and I am like a mother to everyone, I don't know, I love spoiling and calling people cute nicknames :heart:
I absolutely LOVE talking to people who are older than me, I feel like I am always learning something new from them :heart:
I ADORE animals, and I also love makeup and skin care :love:
I absolutely love traveling, I wasn't able to get out of the continent until 5 years ago when I was 17 and I have not stopped, I love meeting people, I am like a really social kiddo who has been trapped in her country since pandemic started :haha:
I am really REALLY talkative and extroverted, but not gonna lie, I do have my shy moments :shh:

Okee, too much about me. Shoo me. Welcome new next interesting person to tell their facts :hug:
Last edited by Snow (148033130) on Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Snow (148033130)

Postby Snow (148033130) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:47 am

Snow (148033130) wrote:
Snow (148033130) wrote:
I'm a Pisces.

Gemini would have been a great second guess. I get along very well with Geminis and have very good longterm friends who are one. :thumbsup: :haha: :heart: :rose:

HA, smart, smart boi. OMG, how exciting you got the vibes. Let me add "smart horoscope boi" right there on your facts :party:
Snow (148033130)

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:50 am

Snow (148033130) wrote:I was born in Spain so I speak spanish and english, but I do not live there :rose:
Omg, fun fact, when Despacito song was sounding everywhere, I sang that song to some korean people in a karaoke HAHAHA, Hold my cheeks please.
I love listening to people and I am like a mother to everyone, I don't know, I love spoiling and calling people cute nicknames :heart:
I absolutely LOVE talking to people who are older than me, I feel like I am always learning something new from them :heart:
I absolutely love traveling, I wasn't able to get out of the continent until 5 years ago when I was 17 and I have not stopped, I love meeting people, I am like a really social kiddo who has been trapped in her country since pandemic started :haha:

Okee, too much about me. Shoo me. Welcome new next interesting person to tell their facts :hug:

You seem like an uplifting free spirit. It's nice to meet you and read more about you. I also love animals, and interesting conversations. and reading this reminded me, I tend to give everyone a secret nickname and then eventually tell them about it. Most people really like the nicknames I gave them. LOL. Also, smiling is amazing, and being able to embrace that is great.
:drink:
Kio (185180932)

Postby Snow (148033130) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:51 am

Snow (148033130) wrote:I was born in Spain so I speak spanish and english, but I do not live there :rose:

You seem like an uplifting free spirit. It's nice to meet you and read more about you. I also love animals, and interesting conversations. and reading this reminded me, I tend to give everyone a secret nickname and then eventually tell them about it. Most people really like the nicknames I gave them. LOL. Also, smiling is amazing, and being able to embrace that is great.
:drink:

A secret nickname? Have I gained mine already? HAHA, I hope I do and eventuallt get to know it. And yes to that, cheers to cheeky smiles :drink:
Snow (148033130)

Postby ARI (163089940) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:22 am

Gemini here too Snow! :hug: interesting read on the both of you! :nerd:

Snow (148033130) wrote:
Snow (148033130) wrote:
I'm a Pisces.

ARI (163089940)

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 10:47 am

I could put up a list, but i don't know where to start, LOL. Im better at letting things out "naturally" through regular discussions. :silly:
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 21563
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby SvG Sapphira (6077295) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:04 am

I'm a Pisces.

We are completely the same in many aspects and complete opposites in other ones. Crazy how that goes, huh?

SvG Sapphira (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 357
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008

Forum Posts: 7245
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Always (112546669) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:54 pm

This is fun, and love to read what everybody posted :love: Here´s some of mine:

-Im a psychologist, but currently working at a law office.

-I studied psychology because I wanted to be a psychoanalyst, but throughout the career I discovered a more human side of psychology.

-My favorite food is lebanese and japanese.

-Used to smoke hookah (just normal tobacco molasses not other things lol).

-I collect magnets and bookmarkers from all my travels.

-Im an Innovator designer on Yo.

-My best friend is my yo husband, we met 5 years ago and we chat/talk everyday.

-My favorite song its "Always" by Jon Bon Jovi, and my favorite character from Harry Potter is Severus Snape, so my name "Always" is 50% each.

-Im obsessed with hummingbirds, they lovely.

-Im half lebanese and Im the community manager of a FB page for the lebanese community in my country, I post news, articles, videos, art, anything related to Lebanon or lebanese people around the world, doing this since 6 years ago.

- I love arabic calligraphy and started classes just to learn how to connect the letters and write, its all an art.

-Im shy and sometimes i get blush a lot lol

-I love to read, my favorite writers are Agatha Christie (I have almost all her books!!!), Charles Dickens and Shakespeare.

-My favorite singers are Bon Jovi, Meat Loaf and Steve Perry.

-My favorite historical period is the French Revolution, simply fascinating and dark.

-More than a year ago, I cut my hair short, and I love it, I think im gonna stay like that forever, love the pixie style.

-Im very into upcycling dictionary art, I took and old french dictionary, paintbrushes and watercolors (mostly black lol) and started making sillhouttes of my fav characters, movies, tv shows, anything i like or feel nostalgic about. Ill post a pic down below. Currently making a Thumbelina one.

-I love to dance, took bellydance classes for almost 3 years, I just dance for fun.

Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 14897

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:14 pm

SvG Jericha (6077295) wrote:
I'm a Pisces.

We are completely the same in many aspects and complete opposites in other ones. Crazy how that goes, huh?

I would like to know how so. But that's pretty cool.
:D :haha:
Kio (185180932)

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions