Facts about Yourself!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:20 am

Jericha (6077295) wrote:I'll help to revive this thread.

I am 51 years old. I'm started playing Yo in 2008 on MySpace. This account was actually my secondary account. I live in southwest Washington state, near Mt. St. Helens. I worked in the logging industry for just over 15 years, and played in a rock & roll bar band on the weekends (I play rhythm guitar, keyboards, bass and I sing). I used to own a karaoke company, but there are too many cringe-worthy people who get drunk and try to sing, so I sold that. In 2001, I pitched everything and went up to Alaska to work on a crab boat. I wound up getting hurt pretty badly and I needed to have a knee replacement at the ripe old age of 37. I've been married to my husband for over 15 years. We own a wholesale cannabis grow and we supply to recreational marijuana stores. So, I guess it's safe to say that I grew up to be a pot farmer. ;)
We rescue and raise Australian kelpie dogs. We have 3 at the moment: Sasha, Rose and Persephone. We also have 3 rescue cats.My two tabby cats are Mickey and Lily-Pill. My orange cat is named Ravioli.
I do not have kids because I never wanted any.
We live in our fifth wheel (RV...or caravan, depending on where in the world you live) full-time and have been doing this for the past 12 years. I am a food writer/recipe creator and I am cooking my way around the world, but have put that project on hold for a bit due to the pandemic. You can visit my food blog at www dot closetkitchen dot com


Such an interesting life! Your food looks delicious, I love trying new recipes, thanks!
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5729
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Coastal New Hampshire

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 am

I have 2 kids..daughter is 32 my grandson will be 10 this month....my son is 26..I have 1 tabby cat named Snewpurr she is 4 years old :cat: . I have 2 tats and 6 piercings. I collect skulls..not half jaws or sugar skulls though. I built 2 different size coffins for orange halloween stuff in one(4ft) and purple in the other(3) and yes I do have a Ouija board. It's made of stone with a glass top..Noone I know will use it with me :(..lol..I love playing Yo and have been recently visitng the forum alot..ok maybe too much lol..Stay safe YoPeeps (((hugs))) :thumbsup: :heart:
Image

Image
User avatar
Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 1060
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: Ontario, Canada

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:15 pm

Sharon (11135269) wrote:I have 2 kids..daughter is 32 my grandson will be 10 this month....my son is 26..I have 1 tabby cat named Snewpurr she is 4 years old :cat: . I have 2 tats and 6 piercings. I collect skulls..not half jaws or sugar skulls though. I built 2 different size coffins for orange halloween stuff in one(4ft) and purple in the other(3) and yes I do have a Ouija board. It's made of stone with a glass top..Noone I know will use it with me :(..lol..I love playing Yo and have been recently visitng the forum alot..ok maybe too much lol..Stay safe YoPeeps (((hugs))) :thumbsup: :heart:


My daughter collects antique Ouija boards, some of them are beautiful. My 3 kids are all grown up and now I have 6 Grandchildren that keep me busy. :heart:
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5729
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Coastal New Hampshire

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:40 pm

I wear glasses
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 88788
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:35 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote:I wear glasses

Same! :nerd:
Image
User avatar
MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2078
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: somewhere talking to the Moon

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Dana (129173078) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:12 pm

Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13864
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Staying Hydrated

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:26 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.


That's a lot of lipstick LOL. What's your favorite brand and color?
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11198
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Dana (129173078) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:07 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.


That's a lot of lipstick LOL. What's your favorite brand and color?


I love MAC. My favorite shades are Velvet Teddy, Hug Me, Spice it Up, and Russian Red.
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13864
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Staying Hydrated

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby LEAH (11726481) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:58 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.


That's a lot of lipstick LOL. What's your favorite brand and color?


I love MAC. My favorite shades are Velvet Teddy, Hug Me, Spice it Up, and Russian Red.


Velvet Teddy is always a fave! I like Whirl and Twig too :)
Image
User avatar
LEAH (11726481)
YoWorld Level: 267
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7864
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: England

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Dana (129173078) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 2:23 pm

LEAH (11726481) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.


That's a lot of lipstick LOL. What's your favorite brand and color?


I love MAC. My favorite shades are Velvet Teddy, Hug Me, Spice it Up, and Russian Red.


Velvet Teddy is always a fave! I like Whirl and Twig too :)


I love twig! I bought whirl because I always saw how beautiful it looked on other people but I think it was a little bit too cool toned for my skin. It ended up being too gray-ish on me so I gave it to someone else.
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13864
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Staying Hydrated

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 3:54 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist
.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.


oooo i love history too! one of the best subjects imo. Is there any particular time periods you interested in?
Image
User avatar
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21563
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Akren (132246807) » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:26 pm

What an awesome variety of people we have here.

I've been playing YoWorld off and on for 11 years. Since it was YoVille!
I'm a retired cosmetologist.
I have twin sons.
I play the cello. I play in a symphony orchestra that hasn't been able to meet for the last 10 months due to covid, sadly.
I like to paint. My favorite thing to paint is pet portraits.
I ride a Harley.
Favorite colors dark turquoises and blue-greens.
User avatar
Akren (132246807)
YoWorld Level: 282
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie
Location: Missouri, USA

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 3:00 am

I grind my teeth
Image

Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 290
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 88788
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Dana (129173078) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:32 pm

CountryDude89 (11877186) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Threading through this thread was so interesting. I loved reading about everyone. Let's give this a try...

I have an addiction to lipstick. I own 41 lipsticks.
I have two pet cats named Toni and Sassy
Hiking is my favorite hobby
I have astigmatism and rely on contacts and glasses.
I prefer to be alone most often.
My favorite color is dark green.
I'm a history geek.
I love museums of all kinds.
When I was a younger, I wanted to be an archeologist or an anthropologist
.
Putting on makeup relaxes me.
I love listening to movie scores.
Clutter makes me anxious. Less stuff definitely equals less stress in my mind.


oooo i love history too! one of the best subjects imo. Is there any particular time periods you interested in?


I love history in general, honestly. I can't pinpoint any particular time period. My favorite way to waste time as a kid(and even now) was to just read books about different places and time periods and then annoy the adults by spamming them with facts. I loved Ancient Egypt the most. I still have this crazy Egyptian book that my mom bought me when I was 7. Also, I tend to get very interested in certain historical figures and make it my duty to learn everything about them. This happened in high school when I went to England and learned about Anne Boleyn for the first time. I came home and just had to learn every detail about her life lol.
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13864
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Staying Hydrated

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Dana (129173078) » Mon Jan 25, 2021 1:33 pm

Akren (132246807) wrote:What an awesome variety of people we have here.

I've been playing YoWorld off and on for 11 years. Since it was YoVille!
I'm a retired cosmetologist.
I have twin sons.
I play the cello. I play in a symphony orchestra that hasn't been able to meet for the last 10 months due to covid, sadly.
I like to paint. My favorite thing to paint is pet portraits.
I ride a Harley.
Favorite colors dark turquoises and blue-greens.


Very cool! How long have you been playing?
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13864
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Staying Hydrated

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 10:25 pm

Im even more terrible outside of here.... :angel:
Image
User avatar
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21563
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby TeddyP I N K (110813986) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:43 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:I grind my teeth

omgosh i soooooo feel for u!! Me too.. As a matter of fact, I am now grinding them when I'm awake. I totally collapsed my bite and need implants to correct my entire mouth :( UGH!! Please wear a guard if u can..........
_____________________.____________]Proud Integrity Noble Kinky
________________]Put fun first back into your game! Why so serious?! Rich isn't everything!♛
_____________________________] ♚Winning is what you make it ♛
____________]
User avatar

TeddyP I N K (110813986)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2744
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby TeddyP I N K (110813986) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:56 pm

Akren (132246807) wrote:What an awesome variety of people we have here.

I've been playing YoWorld off and on for 11 years. Since it was YoVille!
I'm a retired cosmetologist.
I have twin sons.
I play the cello. I play in a symphony orchestra that hasn't been able to meet for the last 10 months due to covid, sadly.
I like to paint. My favorite thing to paint is pet portraits.
I ride a Harley.
Favorite colors dark turquoises and blue-greens.

We do have amazing people in Yo, that's for sure~ we have a lot in common, I play guitar, used to be in a band and love to paint! I totally paint pet portraits, but i a kinda fun way for the owners of the pets, they give me a background and I come up with a theme for the pet ~ it's so fun! I also love riding! My last bike was an 2008 Aprila RWV Mille 1000 R ~ I miss my bike lol I doh't have any human kids, but then again my five cats will tell u otherwise lol Been playing Yo, going on 12 year in July :heart:
_____________________.____________]Proud Integrity Noble Kinky
________________]Put fun first back into your game! Why so serious?! Rich isn't everything!♛
_____________________________] ♚Winning is what you make it ♛
____________]
User avatar

TeddyP I N K (110813986)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2744
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: Sunny South Florida

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby Toink Toink (117686344) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:34 pm

I have child hands and voice but am not child age. :silly:
Image
We are out of rice krispies har har
User avatar

Toink Toink (117686344)
YoWorld Level: 391
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9417
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Near the kitchen cause kitchen got food .. nom nom like pig

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby baldgagits (184496753) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:25 am

Freelance artist and I'm supposed to be doing my animation but here I am re-visiting this game and it feels good man
Just came back to this game WHAT IS GOING ON

Support or commission me art on my Ko-Fi!
https://ko-fi.com/baldgagits
User avatar
baldgagits (184496753)
YoWorld Level: 29
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 26, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 98
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: STUCK IN 2FORT CAP THE INTEL

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions