I was plating for YEARS, I was at level 380 PLUS, and I was

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

I was plating for YEARS, I was at level 380 PLUS, and I was

Postby NyCpUnk13 (187913483) » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:02 am

Why am I not alllowed to buy YoCash? Before I was hacked/Phished and at level Emerald 390. I had ZERO problems buying You Cash. I was well liked, gave many gifts and had TONS of items. Expensive items. amd they're ALL OME. I'm tryong to catch up from start, I'm nnpw at level 48, adni'm still being BLOCKED from monthly Cash purchases. WHY? I've been playing for at least 3 months after being hacked/phished after playing fpr nearly 20 years since MySpace!

WHY am I NOW not allowed to buy Yo Cash? I'ts my REAL cash, and I should be allowed to by whatever I want with it.
I NEVER had a problem before!
This is so UNFAIR. I lost EVERYTHING and nor i;m being held v=back from catching up, which will take YEARS unless FB finds my original account. :'(

*personal information deleted* Smitten Kitten

NyCpUnk13 (187913483)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 29, 2022

Forum Posts: 1
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: I was plating for YEARS, I was at level 380 PLUS, and I

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Mon Nov 28, 2022 2:28 pm

I am very sorry that you are having these issues. Please send a ticket using the HELP tab above your game screen and give the team the details you listed here. They can respond to you and advise you. Best of Luck!! :bye:

*Aside: NEVER post personal information on a public forum. Please be aware that is how you get hacked in the first place!*

:angel:
ImageImage

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 366
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 23617
Forum Title: Moderator

Return to General Discussions