Page 1 of 1

favourite singer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:18 am
by Grace (187857619)
Hello. hope ur having smashing days. :heart: . I am thought we could talk about my favorite singer
The amazing young lady
"Grace Vanderwaal" Image
I really love her and have seen her live once in a show. I extremely love all her songs. she is sooo talented :star: .
A huge shout for her. she's just 17 but she is a master at ukulele. here is an image of her with ukulele when she was just 13

Image
she also won America's got talent 2017 when she was 12 and got the golden buzzer too!. :heart:
Image
Image
an amazing and bright little women. :heart: Image
You can also post about your favorite singers or any video of them.
I love that singer so i named my character after her

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:22 am
by Creepin (126579776)
Very nice :)

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:24 am
by Grace (187857619)
Dark Phantom (126579776) wrote:Very nice :)

:heart:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 11:32 am
by ijOjO uK (109723058)
Wow.. I think I remember seeing that episode when she got the golden buzzer. She is talented for real.

I have tooooooo many fav artists that I couldn't begin to name em - :haha:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:44 pm
by sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
I had to look her up but I am happy I did. I seen a few of her AGT performances she is talented. A unique voice and song writer as well. :thumbsup: I like JOJO have so many favorites I can't really just name one.

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:20 pm
by Grace (187857619)
ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Wow.. I think I remember seeing that episode when she got the golden buzzer. She is talented for real.

I have tooooooo many fav artists that I couldn't begin to name em - :haha:

:star: there are so talented kids nowdays that they almost break the record of our olf fav singers :haha:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:58 am
by Ruby Torchwick (171210215)
I was so happy when Grace won AGT. But for me, I love Kelly Clarkson so much. I can relate to a lot of her songs. I grew up with her music and even though I was really young at the time I can remember her winning American Idol. She’s one of the few artists that I can cry to their music to. Especially when she performed Piece By Piece on American Idol.

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:09 am
by Grace (187857619)
Ruby Torchwick (171210215) wrote:I was so happy when Grace won AGT. But for me, I love Kelly Clarkson so much. I can relate to a lot of her songs. I grew up with her music and even though I was really young at the time I can remember her winning American Idol. She’s one of the few artists that I can cry to their music to. Especially when she performed Piece By Piece on American Idol.

yeah i also watch kelly once. she is also good :heart:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 11:48 am
by Creepin (126579776)
I'm with Jojo. Too many to list for too many reasons. I find that certain songs speak to me at certain times. They catch moments in my psyche and create the magic you've described. And it rarely comes from the same voice twice.

:rose:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:51 pm
by Victoria (150964338)
I loved watching her performing! Very beautiful and talented girl! :thumbsup:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 1:25 am
by Quarantined Mata (13429328)

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2021 8:21 am
by Creepin (126579776)
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:Diana Damrau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

Sheeeeeesh.........how does anyone get that type of command with a voice? If I tried that I'd sound like a dozen cats in a trash can. :silly:

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 1:13 pm
by Quarantined Mata (13429328)
Buddy List (126579776) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:Diana Damrau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

Sheeeeeesh.........how does anyone get that type of command with a voice? If I tried that I'd sound like a dozen cats in a trash can. :silly:


Isn't she great? :D

Re: favourite singer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 2:15 pm
by Creepin (126579776)
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:
Buddy List (126579776) wrote:
Quarantined Mata (13429328) wrote:Diana Damrau.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuBeBjqKSGQ

Sheeeeeesh.........how does anyone get that type of command with a voice? If I tried that I'd sound like a dozen cats in a trash can. :silly:


Isn't she great? :D

:hug: :thumbsup: