What are you bingeing on these days?

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Hawkette (103659978) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 6:37 am

I have a loooong list of stuff I watch, and which one is favorite usually varies but the new series of His Dark Materials right now has topsTopsTOPS. So glad they didn't let the pandemic stop them from making the last series... besides that I just finished my obsession with Mr Inbetween and I hope they don't end that series, since I know that HDM will end...

So what's on your list? What show is your present (or ongoing) obsession? Do you prefer Netflix, (my favorite) or what's your platform?
This is the thread for all us binge-addicts! :D
Image

Look me up on FakeBook and join my crew!
~ https://www.facebook.com/DarkkChylde ~
User avatar
Hawkette (103659978)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 112
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Wastelands of Sin

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:06 am

Hey Dark... I usually am watching any number of shows at any given time but if I'm on a binge fest it would be a show that I have watched umpteen times like Lost, Homeland, the Wire, Survivor (US or OZ), TWD or GoT. I use Apple TV, Prime and Netflix to flick thru :haha:

They just started TWD Originals and I loved the first episode just wish they had done it so I could watch it all in one go. I've seen Mr. Inbetween advertised on flix but haven't watched any episodes yet.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11574
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby baldgagits (184496753) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 7:07 am

I've been re-watching the entire series of Tales of Arcadia on Netflix since the new movie Rise of the Titans came out and I've been reading My Hero Academia because my finals just ended lol

I'm a cartoon nut so the next on my list is probably Miraculous Ladybug and even read Slam Dunk if I had a chance :sleeping:
Just came back to this game WHAT IS GOING ON

Support or commission me art on my Ko-Fi!
https://ko-fi.com/baldgagits
User avatar
baldgagits (184496753)
YoWorld Level: 34
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 26, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 157
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: STUCK IN 2FORT CAP THE INTEL

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Quarantined Mata (13429328) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:11 am

Big little lies.

I didn't sleep last night watching it. And I have a class in 50 minutes...

It's going to be a long morning :silly:
Et tu, Brute?
Image

Image
Snitches get stitches
User avatar

Quarantined Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 4963
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Surprise me

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:15 am

Atypical. I had watched season 1&2 but then forgot about it so I've been binging 3&4.
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar
Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby McKinley (6077295) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:36 am

I'm going back through and watching The 100 again. I'm thinking of morphing into Boldreina or Clarke again.

Image

Image
Who's to blame for Afghanistan? Every single registered American voter since 9-11-2001. We all let this happen and, unless we have a conversation on how to not let it happen again, in a generation or so, history will repeat itself.
User avatar

McKinley (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 358
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 7704
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: Andromeda Galaxy

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby FILTHY (152622928) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 9:45 am

I mostly like to binge comedy/black comedy, sci-fi and crime drama. We're in the middle of a one week lockdown in my state so I've had nothing but time :haha:
I watched Patrick Melrose in one day. What a great show! I needed more Benedict so then I went on to the Sherlock series which I had never seen before and also loved. Hoping they do more of those.
I have just finished Dr. Death. It was good but a hard watch knowing it's based on true events.
I have Netflix, Disney+, Binge and Stan. I mostly watch stuff on Stan now. The quality and variety of content is much better than the others.
Image
User avatar

FILTHY (152622928)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5800
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Where The Wild Things Are....

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Hawkette (103659978) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:44 am

ijOjO uK (109723058) wrote:Hey Dark... I usually am watching any number of shows at any given time but if I'm on a binge fest it would be a show that I have watched umpteen times like Lost, Homeland, the Wire, Survivor (US or OZ), TWD or GoT. I use Apple TV, Prime and Netflix to flick thru :haha:

They just started TWD Originals and I loved the first episode just wish they had done it so I could watch it all in one go. I've seen Mr. Inbetween advertised on flix but haven't watched any episodes yet.

Homeland was good, tho I have only seen like 2 episodes. Mr Inbetween is listed as a comedy but it's pretty hard core... not a show for the faint of heart.
Image

Look me up on FakeBook and join my crew!
~ https://www.facebook.com/DarkkChylde ~
User avatar
Hawkette (103659978)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 112
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Wastelands of Sin

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Hawkette (103659978) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:47 am

FILTHY (152622928) wrote:I mostly like to binge comedy/black comedy, sci-fi and crime drama. We're in the middle of a one week lockdown in my state so I've had nothing but time :haha:
I watched Patrick Melrose in one day. What a great show! I needed more Benedict so then I went on to the Sherlock series which I had never seen before and also loved. Hoping they do more of those.
I have just finished Dr. Death. It was good but a hard watch knowing it's based on true events.
I have Netflix, Disney+, Binge and Stan. I mostly watch stuff on Stan now. The quality and variety of content is much better than the others.

I would recommend 'Mindhunters' on Netflix, a dramatization of how the FBI started using psychology to catch what they then called 'sequence killers'. Very well done.
I LOVED Sherlock, and I just adore Benedict. I put Dr Death on 'the list' but you reminded me to bump it up the list. :)
Image

Look me up on FakeBook and join my crew!
~ https://www.facebook.com/DarkkChylde ~
User avatar
Hawkette (103659978)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 112
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Wastelands of Sin

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Hawkette (103659978) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:48 am

SvG Sapphira (6077295) wrote:I'm going back through and watching The 100 again. I'm thinking of morphing into Boldreina or Clarke again.

Image

Image

I vote for the bottom one, awesome look. Both are, but love the bottom one best.
Image

Look me up on FakeBook and join my crew!
~ https://www.facebook.com/DarkkChylde ~
User avatar
Hawkette (103659978)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 112
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Wastelands of Sin

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Always (112546669) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:11 am

Right now watching 'The Haunting of Bly Manor' on Netflix. Watched before 'The Haunting of Hill House' cause I read good comments bout it so I had to follow with the second part too. I watch it while I work out in the morning.

Also I loved crime documentaries, yesterday I started watching the Ted Bundy tapes one.
ImageImage
User avatar

Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 15117
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Costa Rica

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Dana (129173078) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:33 am

Naruto
User avatar
Dana (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13937
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Born in the USA

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:40 am

Dana (129173078) wrote:Naruto


I wanna get back into Naruto! I stopped shortly after Shippuden. I think I got 3 episodes in. All the fillers annoyed the crap out of me. I'm gonna skip them this time around, lol.

I know it's not canon but SasuNaru is everything. :'(
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar
Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby FILTHY (152622928) » Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:42 am

Darkk (103659978) wrote:
FILTHY (152622928) wrote:I mostly like to binge comedy/black comedy, sci-fi and crime drama. We're in the middle of a one week lockdown in my state so I've had nothing but time :haha:
I watched Patrick Melrose in one day. What a great show! I needed more Benedict so then I went on to the Sherlock series which I had never seen before and also loved. Hoping they do more of those.
I have just finished Dr. Death. It was good but a hard watch knowing it's based on true events.
I have Netflix, Disney+, Binge and Stan. I mostly watch stuff on Stan now. The quality and variety of content is much better than the others.

I would recommend 'Mindhunters' on Netflix, a dramatization of how the FBI started using psychology to catch what they then called 'sequence killers'. Very well done.
I LOVED Sherlock, and I just adore Benedict. I put Dr Death on 'the list' but you reminded me to bump it up the list. :)

I have seen Mindhunters and loved the first season. I didn't like the second season as much but it is still far better than a lot of the other stuff out there.
I loved the humour in Sherlock, I was not expecting that. He is such a great actor.
Dr. Death is definitely worth watching!! I did cringe a lot.
Image
User avatar

FILTHY (152622928)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 5800
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Where The Wild Things Are....

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Hawkette (103659978) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 3:29 am

You aren't wrong, Mindhunters DID lag the second season, but I think they were tryin to milk it at that point personally...
My kids got me the entire set of Mr Robot. THAT was a great series, but I enjoy series that play around with the idea of complete financial revolution and the outcomes it creates.
Image

Look me up on FakeBook and join my crew!
~ https://www.facebook.com/DarkkChylde ~
User avatar
Hawkette (103659978)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 112
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Wastelands of Sin

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby ARI (163089940) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:56 am

ASMR really, mainly Korean therapeutic channels! I am obsessed! :angel:
User avatar
ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4925
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:00 pm

Watched second season Lupin on Netflix and Loki on Disney ( can't wait for next season of Loki ). :)
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 16935
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Hawkette (103659978) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:18 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:Watched second season Lupin on Netflix and Loki on Disney ( can't wait for next season of Loki ). :)

Must admit I talked some trash about the series "Loki", now secretly getting addicted to it. :quiet:
Image

Look me up on FakeBook and join my crew!
~ https://www.facebook.com/DarkkChylde ~
User avatar
Hawkette (103659978)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: May 26, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 112
Forum Title: YoApprentice
Location: Wastelands of Sin

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 6:05 pm

I've been binge watching Shameless this weekend.... and that has been really funny :haha:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown
User avatar

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11574
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: SmiliN & LiviN My Best yO-Life!

Re: What are you bingeing on these days?

Postby Isla (2518852) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:14 pm

Just finished Manifest and Cobra Kai. I loved Kobra Kai. :thumbsup:

Shadow and Bone on Netflix (I've been a Ben Barnes fan since Narnia). He does fantasy series well. :thumbsup:
Also just finished Reign
Virgin River- just also finished this, loved it.
Image


Image
User avatar

Isla (2518852)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 07, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 2417
Forum Title: YoAdmirer
Location: Nashville

Next

Return to General Discussions