>>*Big Brother 2021* #BB23 *SPOILERS ALERT*<<

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: >>*Big Brother 2021* #BB23 *SPOILERS ALERT*<<

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sun Aug 29, 2021 1:18 pm

Oh My. Dayzzzz. What a week. Derek X has GONEEEEEE!

I can understand why you were upset Cereza, as that was unexpected from the way her HOH started. I would have thought she would have been gun-ho for Hannah especially with her antics about Hannah a couple weeks ago.

But I'm actually low key proud of SB. She made a big move with her HOH and she was strategic in it's execution. I think Derek X got complacent and thought he was safe. With all his wins and strategical playing - he should never have felt safe. That was his biggest mistake. SB will be following behind Derek X I'm sure now that Tiffany has got HOH. So yea she made a move but she wont last long enough to reap its benefits lol.

I'm not sure how I feel abt Tiffany, she has been legit pissing me off with her dictorial style of telling the CO what she thinks is best for the CO. If she hadn't won, I woulda been crossing fingers that she went up for eviction just to humble her a little. She is a strategist, I agree with you, but she needs to improve her social game imo.

In fact I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one that blows up the CO to smithereens lol. :haha: :haha:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 11574
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Cereza (160279019) » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:07 pm

The beginning of this episode was pretty chaotic. :silly: It wasn't shown on the show, but apparently Hannah forgot that she fell off the hammock, so I do believe she suffered a concussion. :sad:

The CO has to be one of the best alliances that has ever formed on this show. They have successfully gone undetected in the house, and their entire game plan has worked perfectly.

I LOVE jury house segments! It was great seeing Britini and Derek X again. Derek X basically pieced everything together regarding the CO, but a bit too late... I'm glad he respects the gameplay though. :thumbsup:

Although I wasn't the biggest Sarah Beth fan, I love that she fought and did everything she could to stay in the game. She didn't know it, but getting Derek X out on her HOH was not good for her game, and I knew it was only a matter of time before she was evicted.

I can't believe there is going to be not one, but TWO double evictions. The game is about to get very interesting. I just hope my girl Tiffany makes it out of both double evictions unscathed. I'm rooting for her! :heart:
ImageImage
Cereza (160279019)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2010

Forum Posts: 2463
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:16 pm

Oh what a week its been in the BB house. Finally caught up today. And it was bittersweet watching SB go but I agree she fought hard to stay in the race and Derek X would have given her an extra week I think at best. If they hadn't got Derek X when they did I don't see them being able to now. Especially with how cut throat it is becoming.

Now Tiffany pulled a dirty one and although I think she has been an integral player to the CO success as an alliance, she is coming off as judge, jury and executioner.. there is clearly no more : '4 the Team' in her head right now. Nope I didn't like that at all and I would like to see her sitting on the damn bench in the next double eviction. Don't mind if she doesnt get booted but I need her to sit on that chair and take stock about the way she is coming off.

I was impressed with how Ky handled that convo with Tiff. He was calm and kept it cordial. If that had been me it woulda been a whole different thing. It's going to be interesting to see what Xavier does if he wins Veto... I'm lowkey hoping that he takes off Alyssa to see whether Claire goes up.... but to risk his own game???.... might be too big of an ask o_o
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

...................."The first to apologize is the bravest. The first to forgive is the strongest. ...........................................The first to forget is the happiest.~ Unknown

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 10:05 am

Oh yeaaaaa this was a good episode!!

Tiffany won me back over, by showing she had the balls to put up Claire.... her denial about the alliance though could come back to haunt her. She should have stayed honest, I mean it's only going to be CO members in the jury now after Claire and Alyssa so their existence is going to be public info anyway.

The fact that Xavier had the same thought as I did about taking Alyssa off the block made me chuckle. I'm so happy that she managed to take herself off the block and made Tiffany realise what a mistake she had made winning that HOH.

I lowkey thought the CO girls would try to blindside Ky or X during the double. I'm so happy that they stayed loyal and have made BB history.

This wasn't the most exciting double eviction, as the outcome was already written in stone. :haha:

Next week's though!!!! Oh My. Dayzzzzz Imma get the popcorn and works for that. I can't wait.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 3:39 pm

OH MY GOSH!!! This was one of the best episodes for me this season (Sunday) ..... the game has truly been reset and it's ONNNNNNNN!

I wish Derek F had won the HOH though, he would have been brutal in his nominations I'm sure :haha: :haha: .... but Ky did it with class. This week's double is going to be vicious.
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ Image

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby Cereza (160279019) » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:46 pm

Finally all caught up, and I have so much to say...

The CO making it to final 6 is incredibly historic, and I am proud of each and every one of them for making it this far. With that being said, I do believe the CO should have agreed to keep each other safe until jury, and then played an individual game. Now players like Tiffany and Hannah are in danger because they sacrificed so much of their personal games for the six. While their dedication to the mission is commendable, I don't think anything is worth losing $750,000. :phew:

Unless things drastically change in tonight's double eviction episode, I do see Xavier winning this game. Like Hannah said in the last episode, Ky is handing his game over on a silver platter to Xavier. So are Azah and Derek F. From what I've gathered through the live feeds and these episodes, these three are willing to take Xavier to the end knowing he's bound to win. They are literally giving up their games for one man. Kudos to Xavier for having them wrapped around his finger, but it is upsetting to watch. o_o

Derek F is probably one of my least favorite houseguests this season. He's done nothing but lay in bed and talk badly about a lot of the women in the house, but he's most likely going to be in the final 2 because everyone knows he's not a threat. It is annoying to see houseguests like him be rewarded for doing absolutely nothing, but I know that's just part of the game. He's also a little delusional when it comes to his gameplay, he truly believes he's done more in this game than anyone else. :dizzy:

Tiffany said it best at the end of the last episode, they're scared of her because they know she came to play. She is the reason the CO was as successful as they were. Regardless of what happens, I'm proud of her. I do think there's a possibility she could be called back for another season in the future. :heart:

If Tiffany does go home, I'm hoping Hannah is able to win this next HOH. Maybe then we will see a shift in the house. Other than that, I hope we get to see the jury! I miss DX and Claire, and want to see everyone's reaction to what has happened this far! :D
ImageImage
Cereza (160279019)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2010

Forum Posts: 2463
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Previous

Return to General Discussions