Favorite Steam/PC games?

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:32 pm

I have over 500 games in my Steam Library and I've only played a handful! Yes, I have a problem. :haha:

Right now I'm really into Hokko Life. Kinda similar to Animal Crossing. I adore simulation/farming games but I also like platformers, survival games, and choose your own story games. Eek.

Some of my other favorites: Little Misfortune, Cuphead, Binding of Isaac, Grounded, Valheim, Stardew Valley, Terraria, Trine, all Nancy Drew Games (except the latest one), and all Telltale games.

What's yours?

:heart:
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:58 pm

These are available on Steam or Good old Games. In no particular order/typing out as they come to me! (Note: These are non-MMO games. I have several MMO games that I love too!)

Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Diablo 1 and 2 (with expansion) One of these is usually on any computer I own.
Dungeon Keeper 2 Usually installed. (I love the skirmish and My Pet Dungeon modes!)
Portal 1 and 2
the Myst series (posted pics from those games here to show what I would love as a fantasy setting) I love the storyline of this and the archaeology discovery feel as you learn about D'ni culture!
The Elder Scrolls games (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)
The Enchanted Cave 2
Dungeon Siege 1 (and expansion) 2 and 3
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 (have not played 3 yet)
Soulbringer is an epic story and has a unique combat system!
Stacking
Machinarium
Botanicula
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Torchlight and Torchlight II
Clive Barker's Undying
The Longest Journey and Dreamfall (Though Dreamfall is kinda sad...)
Darkfall: The Journal Darkfall 2: Lights Out and Darkfall 3: Lost Souls
American McGee's Alice and Alice: The Madness Returns
Unreal Gold (and return to Na Pali) as well as Unreal Tournament 3: Black edition (My favorite weapon is the rocket launcher! BOOM BABY! I can hit you while in the air!)
Two Worlds II
Trine and Trine II are nifty platformers!

That's what I can pull up atm I know I've left some out! :shocked: :dizzy: :silly:

Edit: How could I forget these! vv :dizzy: :drool:

Spore Creepy and Cute with Galactic Adventures (Last I knew my Feathered Bog Jumper was still in game! *brag* It's over ten years old now! I'm KatKMeanders in Spore.)
Sims 2 with Nightlife, Pets, and FreeTime
Terraria (but been a bit since I've played I'm behind quite a lot)
Minecraft
Defense Grid: The Awakening (tower defense goodness with a GLaDOS mod)
Stardew Valley
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:21 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:These are available on Steam or Good old Games. In no particular order/typing out as they come to me! (Note: These are non-MMO games. I have several MMO games that I love too!)

Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
Diablo 1 and 2 (with expansion) One of these is usually on any computer I own.
Dungeon Keeper 2 Usually installed. (I love the skirmish and My Pet Dungeon modes!)
Portal 1 and 2
the Myst series (posted pics from those games here to show what I would love as a fantasy setting) I love the storyline of this and the archaeology discovery feel as you learn about D'ni culture!
The Elder Scrolls games (Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim)
The Enchanted Cave 2
Dungeon Siege 1 (and expansion) 2 and 3
Icewind Dale
Baldur's Gate 1 and 2 (have not played 3 yet)
Soulbringer is an epic story and has a unique combat system!
Stacking
Machinarium
Botanicula
Vampire The Masquerade: Redemption
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines
Torchlight and Torchlight II
Clive Barker's Undying
The Longest Journey and Dreamfall (Though Dreamfall is kinda sad...)
Darkfall: The Journal Darkfall 2: Lights Out and Darkfall 3: Lost Souls
American McGee's Alice and Alice: The Madness Returns
Unreal Gold (and return to Na Pali) as well as Unreal Tournament 3: Black edition (My favorite weapon is the rocket launcher! BOOM BABY! I can hit you while in the air!)
Two Worlds II
Trine and Trine II are nifty platformers!

That's what I can pull up atm I know I've left some out! :shocked: :dizzy: :silly:

Edit: How could I forget these! vv :dizzy: :drool:

Spore Creepy and Cute with Galactic Adventures (Last I knew my Feathered Bog Jumper was still in game! *brag* It's over ten years old now! I'm KatKMeanders in Spore.)
Sims 2 with Nightlife, Pets, and FreeTime
Terraria (but been a bit since I've played I'm behind quite a lot)
Minecraft
Defense Grid: The Awakening (tower defense goodness with a GLaDOS mod)
Stardew Valley



That's quite a list! Lots of games I haven't played but will definitely be checking out now! I love MMOs too, btw. Recently got into Guild Wars. I was into Tera for a while but since the switch I haven't played it. I also got into Minecraft recently but only have played a bit of it.

Steam is having their Summer Sale and I'm about to drop 100 bucks on more games that will probably sit and collect dust lmaooo. BUT! Myst is on sale and it's been on my Wishlist for awhile so I'll definitely grab that one. I actually played Riven & Myst back in the day when CD Rom games were still a thing. :haha: :haha: Been a hot minute but I loooove puzzle games.
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:32 am

I just purchased:
The Room 4 Old Sins
Serin Fate
Call of the Sea
Myst series
Kynseed
Parkasaurus
Jenny LeClue Detectivu
Darkfall series (thanks for the recommendation, Katherine!)

I share my Steam library with my mom who absolutely loves puzzle & detective games, so I bought several of these knowing she'd like them, too! Jenny LeClue Detectivu looks super cute, so I'm interested to see that one! And I can't wait to play Myst again. Darkfall looks really good, too. :drink: :thumbsup:
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby LaLaLoopSy (167826066) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:48 pm

Nothing beats little misfortune
I am leaning towards getting my first tattoo of little misfortune saying yikes forever :eh:
Pc I used to love habbo hotel, however its changed alot in the last decade
Steam i like five nights at freddies, Outlast and the evil within
Image
User avatar

LaLaLoopSy (167826066)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2402
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby LaLaLoopSy (167826066) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 6:51 pm

Oh And i LOVE telltale games!
The walking dead was an emotional rollercoaster but i prefer seasons 1 and 2 (gotta love kenny)
Also the wolf among us, i hear a second is in the making too
its a shame that the company went bust :wailing:
Image
User avatar

LaLaLoopSy (167826066)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2402
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:05 pm

LaLaLoopSy (167826066) wrote:Oh And i LOVE telltale games!
The walking dead was an emotional rollercoaster but i prefer seasons 1 and 2 (gotta love kenny)
Also the wolf among us, i hear a second is in the making too
its a shame that the company went bust :wailing:


Yeah, I was super sad to hear the company went under! I really enjoyed their games. I haven't played past S2 of The Walking Dead yet but I will soon!

Also yes, Little Misfortune <3 Please get the tattoo and show me when you do. :haha: :love:
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:55 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:I just purchased:
The Room 4 Old Sins
Serin Fate
Call of the Sea
Myst series
Kynseed
Parkasaurus
Jenny LeClue Detectivu
Darkfall series (thanks for the recommendation, Katherine!)

I share my Steam library with my mom who absolutely loves puzzle & detective games, so I bought several of these knowing she'd like them, too! Jenny LeClue Detectivu looks super cute, so I'm interested to see that one! And I can't wait to play Myst again. Darkfall looks really good, too. :drink: :thumbsup:

The first Darkfall absolutely NAILED a tension filled spooky ambience! "What happened here?!" is the constant question! The game creator also did really well with the era the hotel is locked in. (It was top of the line graphics for its time and it has aged pretty well. I'd LOVE to have some of the decorations in that game for a house here! :thumbsup: )
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 3:26 am

Vivica, some games to snag for your mom. (I know that Good Old Games has DRM free copies of most of these btw. They are having a summer sale atm too.)

Schizm: Mysterious Journey (Along the lines of Myst.)

Syberia might catch her interest. (Have not played Syberia 2 yet.)

The Longest Journey has puzzles in it but it is all about the story. (Story? Saga!)

Believe it or not Stacking might really catch her interest, it has strong puzzle solving but is quite unique in the way the puzzles are presented. You are a tiny stacking doll that can take over any doll that is bigger than you (you can take over more than one doll at a time, going bigger each time) and each doll has different abilities. Example: Do you need to flirt with the guard to get to the area you need to be, or be another guard?

I've got Unmechanical to try myself, it looks really good.

Machinarium is the story of a boy robot trying to rescue his girlfriend. Lots of offbeat puzzles.

Primordia is a puzzle game but its set in a world where humans no longer exist, just the machines/robots that they built.

I've just put Superliminal on my GOG wishlist.

I've also put Quern - Undying Thoughts on my GOG wishlist.

Also in case you are really really stuck, here's some good links.

Universal Hint System does not give you the answer outright. It gives hints to help you figure it out at first. You can get the answer if you keep opening up the hints though. (I've had to use hints more than once, sometimes because of glitches, other times cause I didn't find a hidden area and had to load an older save!) https://www.uhs-hints.com/

Game Boomers These guys are focused on adventure games. Myst and The Longest Journey are included in this catagory. I browse their list to find new games from time to time. http://www.gameboomers.com/Walkthroughs/Awalkthroughs.html

Game Banshee is focused on RPGs. I use Game Banshee to look up Diablo 2 rune combinations and such like. If you mouse over the "Banshee Network" tab on the right you will see some of the games they have info on. https://www.gamebanshee.com/
https://www.gamebanshee.com/games.html
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:23 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:Vivica, some games to snag for your mom. (I know that Good Old Games has DRM free copies of most of these btw. They are having a summer sale atm too.)

Schizm: Mysterious Journey (Along the lines of Myst.)

Syberia might catch her interest. (Have not played Syberia 2 yet.)

The Longest Journey has puzzles in it but it is all about the story. (Story? Saga!)

Believe it or not Stacking might really catch her interest, it has strong puzzle solving but is quite unique in the way the puzzles are presented. You are a tiny stacking doll that can take over any doll that is bigger than you (you can take over more than one doll at a time, going bigger each time) and each doll has different abilities. Example: Do you need to flirt with the guard to get to the area you need to be, or be another guard?

I've got Unmechanical to try myself, it looks really good.

Machinarium is the story of a boy robot trying to rescue his girlfriend. Lots of offbeat puzzles.

Primordia is a puzzle game but its set in a world where humans no longer exist, just the machines/robots that they built.

I've just put Superliminal on my GOG wishlist.

I've also put Quern - Undying Thoughts on my GOG wishlist.

Also in case you are really really stuck, here's some good links.

Universal Hint System does not give you the answer outright. It gives hints to help you figure it out at first. You can get the answer if you keep opening up the hints though. (I've had to use hints more than once, sometimes because of glitches, other times cause I didn't find a hidden area and had to load an older save!) https://www.uhs-hints.com/

Game Boomers These guys are focused on adventure games. Myst and The Longest Journey are included in this catagory. I browse their list to find new games from time to time. http://www.gameboomers.com/Walkthroughs/Awalkthroughs.html

Game Banshee is focused on RPGs. I use Game Banshee to look up Diablo 2 rune combinations and such like. If you mouse over the "Banshee Network" tab on the right you will see some of the games they have info on. https://www.gamebanshee.com/
https://www.gamebanshee.com/games.html


Ohhh! Thank you so much for all of these recommendations! I'm actually pretty sure that she's played The Longest Journey but I'll check! I've never heard of the others, so I'll pass them along, too! :D
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Tue Jun 29, 2021 9:31 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Vivica, some games to snag for your mom. (I know that Good Old Games has DRM free copies of most of these btw. They are having a summer sale atm too.)

Schizm: Mysterious Journey (Along the lines of Myst.)

Syberia might catch her interest. (Have not played Syberia 2 yet.)

The Longest Journey has puzzles in it but it is all about the story. (Story? Saga!)

Believe it or not Stacking might really catch her interest, it has strong puzzle solving but is quite unique in the way the puzzles are presented. You are a tiny stacking doll that can take over any doll that is bigger than you (you can take over more than one doll at a time, going bigger each time) and each doll has different abilities. Example: Do you need to flirt with the guard to get to the area you need to be, or be another guard?

I've got Unmechanical to try myself, it looks really good.

Machinarium is the story of a boy robot trying to rescue his girlfriend. Lots of offbeat puzzles.

Primordia is a puzzle game but its set in a world where humans no longer exist, just the machines/robots that they built.

I've just put Superliminal on my GOG wishlist.

I've also put Quern - Undying Thoughts on my GOG wishlist.

Also in case you are really really stuck, here's some good links.

Universal Hint System does not give you the answer outright. It gives hints to help you figure it out at first. You can get the answer if you keep opening up the hints though. (I've had to use hints more than once, sometimes because of glitches, other times cause I didn't find a hidden area and had to load an older save!) https://www.uhs-hints.com/

Game Boomers These guys are focused on adventure games. Myst and The Longest Journey are included in this catagory. I browse their list to find new games from time to time. http://www.gameboomers.com/Walkthroughs/Awalkthroughs.html

Game Banshee is focused on RPGs. I use Game Banshee to look up Diablo 2 rune combinations and such like. If you mouse over the "Banshee Network" tab on the right you will see some of the games they have info on. https://www.gamebanshee.com/
https://www.gamebanshee.com/games.html


Ohhh! Thank you so much for all of these recommendations! I'm actually pretty sure that she's played The Longest Journey but I'll check! I've never heard of the others, so I'll pass them along, too! :D

No problem! :rose: :thumbsup: Steam has Stacking btw. Check between Steam and GOG for those games. It is worth it to make your own account at GOG if you don't have one and check in on the site from time to time. They give away games every so often! Edit: Also The Longest Journey has a sort of sequel called Dreamfall. It's a good story, but a sad story. I think both Steam and GOG have Dreamfall.
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 10:38 am

Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Vivica, some games to snag for your mom. (I know that Good Old Games has DRM free copies of most of these btw. They are having a summer sale atm too.)

Schizm: Mysterious Journey (Along the lines of Myst.)

Syberia might catch her interest. (Have not played Syberia 2 yet.)

The Longest Journey has puzzles in it but it is all about the story. (Story? Saga!)

Believe it or not Stacking might really catch her interest, it has strong puzzle solving but is quite unique in the way the puzzles are presented. You are a tiny stacking doll that can take over any doll that is bigger than you (you can take over more than one doll at a time, going bigger each time) and each doll has different abilities. Example: Do you need to flirt with the guard to get to the area you need to be, or be another guard?

I've got Unmechanical to try myself, it looks really good.

Machinarium is the story of a boy robot trying to rescue his girlfriend. Lots of offbeat puzzles.

Primordia is a puzzle game but its set in a world where humans no longer exist, just the machines/robots that they built.

I've just put Superliminal on my GOG wishlist.

I've also put Quern - Undying Thoughts on my GOG wishlist.

Also in case you are really really stuck, here's some good links.

Universal Hint System does not give you the answer outright. It gives hints to help you figure it out at first. You can get the answer if you keep opening up the hints though. (I've had to use hints more than once, sometimes because of glitches, other times cause I didn't find a hidden area and had to load an older save!) https://www.uhs-hints.com/

Game Boomers These guys are focused on adventure games. Myst and The Longest Journey are included in this catagory. I browse their list to find new games from time to time. http://www.gameboomers.com/Walkthroughs/Awalkthroughs.html

Game Banshee is focused on RPGs. I use Game Banshee to look up Diablo 2 rune combinations and such like. If you mouse over the "Banshee Network" tab on the right you will see some of the games they have info on. https://www.gamebanshee.com/
https://www.gamebanshee.com/games.html


Ohhh! Thank you so much for all of these recommendations! I'm actually pretty sure that she's played The Longest Journey but I'll check! I've never heard of the others, so I'll pass them along, too! :D

No problem! :rose: :thumbsup: Steam has Stacking btw. Check between Steam and GOG for those games. It is worth it to make your own account at GOG if you don't have one and check in on the site from time to time. They give away games every so often! Edit: Also The Longest Journey has a sort of sequel called Dreamfall. It's a good story, but a sad story. I think both Steam and GOG have Dreamfall.


Ohhh neat! I wil definitely make an account on GOG! Thank you. :D

Also, I am absolutely loving your look.
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Katherine (121079165) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:30 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Katherine (121079165) wrote:Vivica, some games to snag for your mom. (I know that Good Old Games has DRM free copies of most of these btw. They are having a summer sale atm too.)

Schizm: Mysterious Journey (Along the lines of Myst.)

Syberia might catch her interest. (Have not played Syberia 2 yet.)

The Longest Journey has puzzles in it but it is all about the story. (Story? Saga!)

Believe it or not Stacking might really catch her interest, it has strong puzzle solving but is quite unique in the way the puzzles are presented. You are a tiny stacking doll that can take over any doll that is bigger than you (you can take over more than one doll at a time, going bigger each time) and each doll has different abilities. Example: Do you need to flirt with the guard to get to the area you need to be, or be another guard?

I've got Unmechanical to try myself, it looks really good.

Machinarium is the story of a boy robot trying to rescue his girlfriend. Lots of offbeat puzzles.

Primordia is a puzzle game but its set in a world where humans no longer exist, just the machines/robots that they built.

I've just put Superliminal on my GOG wishlist.

I've also put Quern - Undying Thoughts on my GOG wishlist.

Also in case you are really really stuck, here's some good links.

Universal Hint System does not give you the answer outright. It gives hints to help you figure it out at first. You can get the answer if you keep opening up the hints though. (I've had to use hints more than once, sometimes because of glitches, other times cause I didn't find a hidden area and had to load an older save!) https://www.uhs-hints.com/

Game Boomers These guys are focused on adventure games. Myst and The Longest Journey are included in this catagory. I browse their list to find new games from time to time. http://www.gameboomers.com/Walkthroughs/Awalkthroughs.html

Game Banshee is focused on RPGs. I use Game Banshee to look up Diablo 2 rune combinations and such like. If you mouse over the "Banshee Network" tab on the right you will see some of the games they have info on. https://www.gamebanshee.com/
https://www.gamebanshee.com/games.html


Ohhh! Thank you so much for all of these recommendations! I'm actually pretty sure that she's played The Longest Journey but I'll check! I've never heard of the others, so I'll pass them along, too! :D

No problem! :rose: :thumbsup: Steam has Stacking btw. Check between Steam and GOG for those games. It is worth it to make your own account at GOG if you don't have one and check in on the site from time to time. They give away games every so often! Edit: Also The Longest Journey has a sort of sequel called Dreamfall. It's a good story, but a sad story. I think both Steam and GOG have Dreamfall.


Ohhh neat! I wil definitely make an account on GOG! Thank you. :D

Also, I am absolutely loving your look.


Thank you! :hug: Good Old Games (GOG) has a game client, gog galaxy. You can link the games you got from Steam with your GOG account and Uplay too. Not sure of other places.
Image

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h82268478
BLM! Rodney King, Amadou Diallo, Eric Garner, Sandra Bland, Keith Lamont Scott, Alton Sterling, Stephon Clark, Freddie Gray, Breona Taylor, George Floyd! Those are just the ones I can name!
User avatar

Katherine (121079165)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5198
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Here?

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:23 pm

Viv ! @ 500 :dizzy: :haha:
I only have the 1 on steam Black Desert
so yeah most of my games are on PS lol
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
Image Bestie ♥♥
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 21792
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Pᴏᴇᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:Viv ! @ 500 :dizzy: :haha:
I only have the 1 on steam Black Desert
so yeah most of my games are on PS lol


:haha: :haha:

I have a problem. LOL.

I have Black Desert, too, but I haven't given it much attention! I get overwhelmed sometimes when playing MMORPGs. I love the fact that you can have a house and catch/train horses, though. :'(
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby ARI (163089940) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:31 pm

Geezus viv! 500?! I used to own the original sims lmao! Idk what happened to it now tho, and that was on pc LOL!
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4895
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Looking for Slumerican :(

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:39 pm

ARI (163089940) wrote:Geezus viv! 500?! I used to own the original sims lmao! Idk what happened to it now tho, and that was on pc LOL!

sims was fun :haha:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
Image Bestie ♥♥
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 21792
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Pᴏᴇᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Dia (182313813) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:40 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Viv ! @ 500 :dizzy: :haha:
I only have the 1 on steam Black Desert
so yeah most of my games are on PS lol


:haha: :haha:

I have a problem. LOL.

I have Black Desert, too, but I haven't given it much attention! I get overwhelmed sometimes when playing MMORPGs. I love the fact that you can have a house and catch/train horses, though. :'(

I hate catching the horses lol
:dizzy:
Image
Image
✫ღ✫•ℒƠѵℯ✫•ღ ♥ My Best Friend ♥ My Angels ♥ Thinking of you always ♥ Miss and Love you SM♥D♥ღ•✫ℒƠѵℯ•✫ღ✫
Image Bestie ♥♥
User avatar

Dia (182313813)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 13, 2012
 
Forum Posts: 21792
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Pᴏᴇᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀʟʟ

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby ARI (163089940) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:44 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:
ARI (163089940) wrote:Geezus viv! 500?! I used to own the original sims lmao! Idk what happened to it now tho, and that was on pc LOL!

sims was fun :haha:

It was! but after awhile that s hit got boring hahahahaa!
User avatar

ARI (163089940)
YoWorld Level: 307
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 19, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 4895
Forum Title: YoGroupie
Location: Looking for Slumerican :(

Re: Favorite Steam/PC games?

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:45 pm

Dia (182313813) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Dia (182313813) wrote:Viv ! @ 500 :dizzy: :haha:
I only have the 1 on steam Black Desert
so yeah most of my games are on PS lol


:haha: :haha:

I have a problem. LOL.

I have Black Desert, too, but I haven't given it much attention! I get overwhelmed sometimes when playing MMORPGs. I love the fact that you can have a house and catch/train horses, though. :'(

I hate catching the horses lol
:dizzy:


LOL. I haven't tried it too much yet. I liked that part in Zelda: Breath of the Wild, so I was hoping it'd be similar to that. :silly:
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Next

Return to General Discussions