Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:35 pm

I'm not sure if anyone would like to share their dreams but I've had some pretty whacky and scary dreams :silly:

One of mine was years ago when my daughter had a big dog named Maxine, Max for short but I had a dream that she was choking on a bone and I turned her over and was pumping her stomach and my friend Robyn walked into the room and I hollered don't just stand there call 911 :haha: :haha:

And just the other day I was taking a nap and I was dreaming that I was riding my bike through the McDonalds window :smug: and I ordered my food and got up to the window and realized I didn't have any money so I told the lady I'm so sorry I just realized I don't have any money and the lady said well what did you order and I told her a hamburger and fries and she handed me my bag and said just take it it's only a dollar :haha: :haha: but the sad part about that dream was my husband woke me up and I didn't even get to enjoy my food :wailing: :wailing:

And then there are these dreams I have and they're called paralysis dreams..not sure if anyone else has experienced them but if you have then you know how freaky and scary they can be. I do remember one person on the forums saying they've had them before but I don't remember who it was.
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri May 21, 2021 8:54 pm

I don't know you.

:haha: :haha:
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:48 pm

Okay so I dreamed this one time at band camp... J/K :haha: Sorry been watching How I Meet Your Mother with Alyson Hannigan and that just popped in my head from American Pie. :silly:
Those are crazy dreams Willow! :haha: I have had a few. One time my husband said I woke up screaming catch it catch it. Hurry and put it in the oven before it runs away. :haha: :wailing: I have no idea what I was dreaming it was one of those dreams you just can't remember.
I also dreamed one time we was at the park with the kids and we was all blowing bubbles and my youngest blew a bubble that kept getting bigger and bigger and then it went over my husband and picked him up and was carrying him off. He sits down and crosses his legs like he is mediating or something. :haha: We all started throwing rocks and sticks at the bubble but could not get it to pop. So my youngest pulls out a sling shot from I have no idea where and starts shooting what I hope was cheetos or maybe it was carrots at the bubble and it pops. :haha: My husband falls into this giant mud puddle and asks who is ready for some mud pie. I woke up after that. :haha:
My husband teases me all the time he says I talk a lot in my sleep and says he carries on conversations with me. :haha:
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12249
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Never-never land

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:Okay so I dreamed this one time at band camp... J/K :haha: Sorry been watching How I Meet Your Mother with Alyson Hannigan and that just popped in my head from American Pie. :silly:
Those are crazy dreams Willow! :haha: I have had a few. One time my husband said I woke up screaming catch it catch it. Hurry and put it in the oven before it runs away. :haha: :wailing: I have no idea what I was dreaming it was one of those dreams you just can't remember.
I also dreamed one time we was at the park with the kids and we was all blowing bubbles and my youngest blew a bubble that kept getting bigger and bigger and then it went over my husband and picked him up and was carrying him off. He sits down and crosses his legs like he is mediating or something. :haha: We all started throwing rocks and sticks at the bubble but could not get it to pop. So my youngest pulls out a sling shot from I have no idea where and starts shooting what I hope was cheetos or maybe it was carrots at the bubble and it pops. :haha: My husband falls into this giant mud puddle and asks who is ready for some mud pie. I woke up after that. :haha:
My husband teases me all the time he says I talk a lot in my sleep and says he carries on conversations with me. :haha:


Oh my god Snap thank you for sharing these :haha: :haha: :haha: I thought mine was whacky :haha: :haha: :hug: It gives me a good laugh though :silly:
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Fri May 21, 2021 10:59 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:I don't know you.

:haha: :haha:


:smug: :haha: :hug:
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Fri May 21, 2021 11:32 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:Okay so I dreamed this one time at band camp... J/K :haha: Sorry been watching How I Meet Your Mother with Alyson Hannigan and that just popped in my head from American Pie. :silly:
Those are crazy dreams Willow! :haha: I have had a few. One time my husband said I woke up screaming catch it catch it. Hurry and put it in the oven before it runs away. :haha: :wailing: I have no idea what I was dreaming it was one of those dreams you just can't remember.
I also dreamed one time we was at the park with the kids and we was all blowing bubbles and my youngest blew a bubble that kept getting bigger and bigger and then it went over my husband and picked him up and was carrying him off. He sits down and crosses his legs like he is mediating or something. :haha: We all started throwing rocks and sticks at the bubble but could not get it to pop. So my youngest pulls out a sling shot from I have no idea where and starts shooting what I hope was cheetos or maybe it was carrots at the bubble and it pops. :haha: My husband falls into this giant mud puddle and asks who is ready for some mud pie. I woke up after that. :haha:
My husband teases me all the time he says I talk a lot in my sleep and says he carries on conversations with me. :haha:


Oh my god Snap thank you for sharing these :haha: :haha: :haha: I thought mine was whacky :haha: :haha: :hug: It gives me a good laugh though :silly:

:haha: I had tears in my eyes writing it out because I remembered how funny it was. My husband always seems to be the victim in my crazy dreams. He asked me once if he should be worried. :haha: :angel: Thanks for the giggles Willow! :hug:
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12249
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Never-never land

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sat May 22, 2021 6:57 am

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:Okay so I dreamed this one time at band camp... J/K :haha: Sorry been watching How I Meet Your Mother with Alyson Hannigan and that just popped in my head from American Pie. :silly:
Those are crazy dreams Willow! :haha: I have had a few. One time my husband said I woke up screaming catch it catch it. Hurry and put it in the oven before it runs away. :haha: :wailing: I have no idea what I was dreaming it was one of those dreams you just can't remember.
I also dreamed one time we was at the park with the kids and we was all blowing bubbles and my youngest blew a bubble that kept getting bigger and bigger and then it went over my husband and picked him up and was carrying him off. He sits down and crosses his legs like he is mediating or something. :haha: We all started throwing rocks and sticks at the bubble but could not get it to pop. So my youngest pulls out a sling shot from I have no idea where and starts shooting what I hope was cheetos or maybe it was carrots at the bubble and it pops. :haha: My husband falls into this giant mud puddle and asks who is ready for some mud pie. I woke up after that. :haha:
My husband teases me all the time he says I talk a lot in my sleep and says he carries on conversations with me. :haha:


Oh my god Snap thank you for sharing these :haha: :haha: :haha: I thought mine was whacky :haha: :haha: :hug: It gives me a good laugh though :silly:

:haha: I had tears in my eyes writing it out because I remembered how funny it was. My husband always seems to be the victim in my crazy dreams. He asked me once if he should be worried. :haha: :angel: Thanks for the giggles Willow! :hug:


:hug: :heart: :hug:
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sat May 22, 2021 3:01 pm

I didn't read your dream Willow, too long but I promised I will read it. :haha:
I always dream with people that I don't know or even seen in my life, sometimes I wonder if they actually exist and if so wth are they doing in my sleep time...weird!!! :?:
ImageImageImage

Stuck between, IDC, IDK and IDGAF. :love:
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 19847
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Las Catalinas

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby LaLaLoopSy (167826066) » Sat May 22, 2021 7:14 pm

I've had my fair share of wierd dreams
There was this bubblegum monster who shooter bublegum at you making you stuck to the wall and I was telling my sister to come and run with me but she wasn't listening..
Another was me being in a crate and voldmort was talking in the room
Yesterday I had the most randomest dream that Spencer pratt was my uncle.. Don't ask
Then there's these dreams like video games as if I have control over the choices I make
Those kinky dreams..
(Mark Hoffman putting me in a trap comes to mind)
Image
User avatar

LaLaLoopSy (167826066)
YoWorld Level: 59
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2402
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:56 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:I didn't read your dream Willow, too long but I promised I will read it. :haha:
I always dream with people that I don't know or even seen in my life, sometimes I wonder if they actually exist and if so wth are they doing in my sleep time...weird!!! :?:


The bolded made me :haha: :haha: and I've also had dreams where someone I have no clue is, is in my dream and sometimes when I close my eyes and I think this is strange but a figure forms I'm not sure how to explain it but it could be a person or just a visual of something.
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sat May 22, 2021 9:58 pm

LaLaLoopSy (167826066) wrote:I've had my fair share of wierd dreams
There was this bubblegum monster who shooter bublegum at you making you stuck to the wall and I was telling my sister to come and run with me but she wasn't listening..
Another was me being in a crate and voldmort was talking in the room
Yesterday I had the most randomest dream that Spencer pratt was my uncle.. Don't ask
Then there's these dreams like video games as if I have control over the choices I make
Those kinky dreams..
(Mark Hoffman putting me in a trap comes to mind)



Oh my god Chip :haha: :haha: I love to hear other people's crazy dreams :silly:
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:51 pm

I was stranded in the middle of the ocean in a small boat with Pinnochio and all we had to eat were fruit loops.


I was being chased by velociraptors in tutus and football helmets through a grocery store. All while I had to balance a teacup on my head.


I was a dingy blonde so I asked the guy why he planted green tomatoes instead of red tomatoes.
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 263
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8844
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Shriveltits (126579776) » Tue May 25, 2021 12:59 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:I was stranded in the middle of the ocean in a small boat with Pinnochio and all we had to eat were fruit loops.


I was being chased by velociraptors in tutus and football helmets through a grocery store. All while I had to balance a teacup on my head.


I was a dingy blonde so I asked the guy why he planted green tomatoes instead of red tomatoes.

:haha:
Image

Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. - Neil Gaiman
User avatar
Shriveltits (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 46380
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Tue May 25, 2021 5:10 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:I was stranded in the middle of the ocean in a small boat with Pinnochio and all we had to eat were fruit loops.


I was being chased by velociraptors in tutus and football helmets through a grocery store. All while I had to balance a teacup on my head.


I was a dingy blonde so I asked the guy why he planted green tomatoes instead of red tomatoes.

:haha: :haha: :haha: You are a nut and your dreams prove it! :hug:
Image
User avatar

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 344
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 12249
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Never-never land

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 12:33 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:I was stranded in the middle of the ocean in a small boat with Pinnochio and all we had to eat were fruit loops.


I was being chased by velociraptors in tutus and football helmets through a grocery store. All while I had to balance a teacup on my head.


I was a dingy blonde so I asked the guy why he planted green tomatoes instead of red tomatoes.


Omg :haha: :haha: :hug:
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:41 pm

Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5790
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Shriveltits (126579776) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:56 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.

Yikes! I read one time that reading or watching something peaceful right before bed can help with these types of dreams. But I have no clue experientially. Those would suck!

:shocked:
Image

Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten. - Neil Gaiman
User avatar
Shriveltits (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 415
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 46380
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:00 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.


My dreams used to be nightmarish, too. That was the only kind of dream I would have.

Now that I've been put on antidepressants, my dreams are less heavy. Not saying that you need to be on them, just giving my own experience. I also have had a few sleep paralysis dreams which aren't fun.

I hope you can find a remedy for your nightmares. They definitely aren't fun.
Image
♫ She's poison but tasty ♫
User avatar

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 11255
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: Under a violet moon <3

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Willow (13350872) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.


Wow, Peach that is awful..I don't really have too many nightmares but just like Viv I do have sleep paralysis but I'm not sure you can consider those nightmares because from what I have read you're in between sleep and waking up but it can be pretty scary. I haven't had it in a long time but I used to get it quite often and sometimes it made me afraid to fall asleep, so I can just imagine how you feel having such nightmares :'( maybe as time goes on they'll go away :hug:

Edit to add, I used to get this a lot when I lived at home and before computers were a thing and I always felt like something was trying to get me like the devil :shocked: :shocked: but now I've read up a lot about them and it sounds like it can be pretty common for people to have them.
One way or another I'm gonna find you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
One way or another I'm gonna win you
I'm gonna get you, get you, get you, get you
User avatar

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 272
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 21495
Forum Title: YoCrazy
Location: Taking a walk on the wild side

Re: Weird, Whacky and scary dreams share if you dare

Postby Xx Peach xX (143363031) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:51 pm

Legion (126579776) wrote:
Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.

Yikes! I read one time that reading or watching something peaceful right before bed can help with these types of dreams. But I have no clue experientially. Those would suck!

:shocked:


You’re lucky. And I never ever sleep nowadays (been 2-3 years) without having my iPad on with some comedic/entertaining videos to fall asleep through. If I were left sleeping alone without some sort of entertainment I would stay awake for hours with my anxious thoughts and have even worse nightmares

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.


My dreams used to be nightmarish, too. That was the only kind of dream I would have.

Now that I've been put on antidepressants, my dreams are less heavy. Not saying that you need to be on them, just giving my own experience. I also have had a few sleep paralysis dreams which aren't fun.

I hope you can find a remedy for your nightmares. They definitely aren't fun.

I’ve been wanting some sort of medication since I’m not going to lie I’ve been struggling lately but I’m just going to say I currently don’t trust myself. Maybe some day in the future.

Willow (13350872) wrote:
Xx Peach xX (143363031) wrote:Most of my dreams are nightmares of me either falling somewhere (when I was in HS I literally dreamt of me falling into hell and then instantly waking up and I was struggling with religion at the time) or someone/a huge group of people dying/getting murdered (one side of my family, literally most of them, got murdered in one dream), or just a weird nightmare (about something that is worrying me).

How do I stop this :'( scary dreams are not fun

I’m so grateful when I don’t have dreams. My weirdest/wackiest nice dreams left me early on.


Wow, Peach that is awful..I don't really have too many nightmares but just like Viv I do have sleep paralysis but I'm not sure you can consider those nightmares because from what I have read you're in between sleep and waking up but it can be pretty scary. I haven't had it in a long time but I used to get it quite often and sometimes it made me afraid to fall asleep, so I can just imagine how you feel having such nightmares :'( maybe as time goes on they'll go away :hug:

Edit to add, I used to get this a lot when I lived at home and before computers were a thing and I always felt like something was trying to get me like the devil :shocked: :shocked: but now I've read up a lot about them and it sounds like it can be pretty common for people to have them.

I’m not really educated on sleep paralysis so I googled and read about it. Man it sucks, I’m sorry you and Vivica went through that
I only saw snippets of what it’s like in some movies when I was younger but never really educated myself on it until now, although in the movies it did look awful
Black cats are the superior cats.
User avatar
Xx Peach xX (143363031)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 31, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5790
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: With my tuxedo cat

Next

Return to General Discussions