being harassed by a player

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: being harassed by a player

Postby Thursday Soleil (136586881) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 8:10 am

:haha: :haha: I give up
Last edited by Thursday Soleil (136586881) on Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"This must be Thursday", said Arthur musing to himself, sinking low over his beer, " I never could get the hang of Thursdays."-HHGTTG
Never trust the Iguanas. They are trying to take over the world.

Thursday Soleil (136586881)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2009

Forum Posts: 9977
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Dry Rub (126579776) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:33 am

CandyCoatedYTFxLF (187726699) wrote:so your saying what they do you feel is ok daily and night to players ?

No. I never said it was OK. I gave you solutions to deal with it.

I started trolling internet forums and games before it was a thing. Terrorizing people was something I learned how to do over time. Once that idiot teen version of me grew up, I recognized what a stupid thing it was to do and just how easy it was to run them off. Your best weapon is just to ignore them. Leave when they show up. Don't even mention them. Ever. They FEED off that.

I personally have a different tactic, because I can do something most people can't - I can out troll the trolls. I make them regret ever getting near me. Their tactics are useless, because I never get mad, upset, or frustrated. And my patience is unending because I know the end game. Eventually they get frustrated and leave me be forever.

All of the things you wished someone would have told you when you were at rock bottom, mean that you know exactly what someone who is struggling needs to hear right now in their worst moment....

Dry Rub (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 392
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 44551
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Apr 16, 2021 10:44 am

Milky Way (126579776) wrote:
CandyCoatedYTFxLF (187726699) wrote:so your saying what they do you feel is ok daily and night to players ?

No. I never said it was OK. I gave you solutions to deal with it.

I started trolling internet forums and games before it was a thing. Terrorizing people was something I learned how to do over time. Once that idiot teen version of me grew up, I recognized what a stupid thing it was to do and just how easy it was to run them off. Your best weapon is just to ignore them. Leave when they show up. Don't even mention them. Ever. They FEED off that.

I personally have a different tactic, because I can do something most people can't - I can out troll the trolls. I make them regret ever getting near me. Their tactics are useless, because I never get mad, upset, or frustrated. And my patience is unending because I know the end game. Eventually they get frustrated and leave me be forever.

:thumbsup:
The category is...
Live... work... pose.

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 246
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 10389
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Jennifer (108689685) » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:53 pm

Sorry someone is ruining your game play. Would be easiest to just ignore it. Good luck. :rose:

Jennifer (108689685)
YoWorld Level: 455
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009

Forum Posts: 4161
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Previous

Return to General Discussions