Yesterday just had the Covid Vaccine!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Yesterday just had the Covid Vaccine!

Postby Always (112546669) » Tue Aug 31, 2021 7:03 pm

Got my 2nd shot today :party: my first one was Astrazeneca and my 2nd one Pfizer. According to the health authorities and some studies, mixing vaccines is safe and generates more antibodies (I suspect they ran out of Astrazeneca dosis lol) but we will see how this goes :idea:
ImageImage

Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 15119
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby rebel (115730141) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:07 am

I got the Sinovac vaccine last month, also didn't have any side effects :D
rebel (115730141)
YoWorld Level: 219
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 3827
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 6:17 am

I got AZ back in April the next day..is when they started saying people are getting blood clots from it (just my luck) had a sore arm..and lethargic for a whole day..Got my 2nd in August Pfizer...sore arm for 3 days that was it. I was worried about mixing but my thought was. I could walk outside my door and get hit by a bus..when its my time there is nothing I can do..shrugs..now they are saying something about a booster cause of the other varients or something..I don't really pay attention. I find alot of is scare tactics and mis-communication. It hasnt really changed anything in my life I don't like being out anyways (unless need be) ex:groceries-doctors..it's too dang peopley out there lol..stay safe Angels :heart: :thumbsup:

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 302
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 1511
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby rebel (115730141) » Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:57 am

Sharon (11135269) wrote:I got AZ back in April the next day..is when they started saying people are getting blood clots from it (just my luck) had a sore arm..and lethargic for a whole day..Got my 2nd in August Pfizer...sore arm for 3 days that was it. I was worried about mixing but my thought was. I could walk outside my door and get hit by a bus..when its my time there is nothing I can do..shrugs..now they are saying something about a booster cause of the other varients or something..I don't really pay attention. I find alot of is scare tactics and mis-communication. It hasnt really changed anything in my life I don't like being out anyways (unless need be) ex:groceries-doctors..it's too dang peopley out there lol..stay safe Angels :heart: :thumbsup:

I feel the same about 'peopley' :haha: :haha:
rebel (115730141)
YoWorld Level: 219
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 3827
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Previous

Return to General Discussions