Close please and thank you

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Nvm Willow had a blonde moment lmaooo

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:15 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
Stardust (186190305) wrote:I am in the blur as to what Willow did, but lol anyway, as it sounds to be something funny! :haha:

And Happy Birthday to you Cousin Pinky! I am wishing you health, love, prosperity, peace, and happiness :heart: :hug: :cake:

I am worried though, and wondering if you have trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness), as you often yawn and sleep. Maybe better check with your doctor :shocked:

:haha: :haha: :silly: :silly: Love you, Pinky.

:haha: :haha: Actually, every morning Mon-Friday I have to get up at 2:30 am to get ready to take my Amish people to work..they now start a half hour earlier than usual because their shop is really busy and my husband asks why I get up so early because I don't have to pick up my first person until 4:20 am but I need plenty of coffee in me before I hit the road :haha: :haha: things like this is what happens if I don't :haha: :haha: :silly: but anyways, I was late taking my morning nap after I got back from them and I should have had at least a full cup of coffee before hitting the forums :silly: :hug:

LOL! No worries it is such a funny blonde moment. Thanks for the giggle! Just make sure you have your coffee first before hitting the road, it is more important to keep you safe :haha: :hug:

One good thing about my moments I give people a good laugh, where I use to work at if I had a blonde moment and I'd tell people at work and they'd be like :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: and one of my friends said..you always tell on yourself :haha: :haha: :silly:
Day-o, day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day Me say day, me say day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home Work all night on a drink of rum Daylight come and me wan' go home

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 19762
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:29 pm

Stardust (186190305) wrote:I am in the blur as to what Willow did, but lol anyway, as it sounds to be something funny! :haha:

And Happy Birthday to you Cousin Pinky! I am wishing you health, love, prosperity, peace, and happiness :heart: :hug: :cake:

I am worried though, and wondering if you have trypanosomiasis (sleeping sickness), as you often yawn and sleep. Maybe better check with your doctor :shocked:

Well what can I say people make comments as if their life (I understand they don't actually have one) depends on it. All I can think is :yawn: :sleeping: :phew:
Thank you for the birthday wishes I expect another on june 27th :haha:
ImageImageImage

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 18772
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:33 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:

Well what can I say people make comments as if their life (I understand they don't actually have one) depends on it. All I can think is :yawn: :sleeping: :phew:

:haha: :haha: girl I'll be ready for June 27th :silly:
Day-o, day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home Day, me say day, me say day, me say day Me say day, me say day-o Daylight come and me wan' go home Work all night on a drink of rum Daylight come and me wan' go home

Willow (13350872)

Postby XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:18 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:

:haha: :haha: Actually, every morning Mon-Friday I have to get up at 2:30 am to get ready to take my Amish people to work..they now start a half hour earlier than usual because their shop is really busy and my husband asks why I get up so early because I don't have to pick up my first person until 4:20 am but I need plenty of coffee in me before I hit the road :haha: :haha: things like this is what happens if I don't :haha: :haha: :silly: but anyways, I was late taking my morning nap after I got back from them and I should have had at least a full cup of coffee before hitting the forums :silly: :hug:

I have no idea what happened. The girls and I must all get up that early before anything we do to have our coffee. They have from around the age of ten. I did younger than that with the whole Italian thing going on. Coffee is good for you and much better than my kids drinking pop. They are both tall. Add a splash of low-fat milk which is a super food as ya know babies live on it haha, you are fighting off many diseases. They are called lycopene's pretty most antioxidants are lycopene's Things like tea, coffee and fruit have been linked to many health benefits. Another super food is carrots. The beta-carotene helps the body in so many ways. They make supplements with some of these items in it but it's all marketing. They do not provide much of a benefit. Haha marking and nutrition class. knowledge is power. They are ruining snacks for me. uh. I would not want to see the girls without coffee. Lily feeds lil' thicky at 5 am. Olivia I just bring the coffee before class and try not to make eye contact uh.
I have a blond moment daily so I feel you. I am sure it was giggle worthy. :haha: :haha: :haha: I just woke up, I was up late listening to a boring lecture, so yeah I am sucking down the coffee. You do get up early lady. I am like when does she sleep :?: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :love: :hug: :heart: :D I hate tea.
(PurpleHaze)

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 297
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 10031
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Kio (185180932) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:25 pm

Officer Pooty (126579776) wrote:When the shoe fits.... :thumbsup:

:thumbsup: :haha:
Kio (185180932)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 21, 2013

Forum Posts: 13959
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:31 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:

I won't pm you to make a thread for me like some around use to do...#lame ;)
ImageImageImage

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 18772
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby Willow (13350872) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:33 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:

:haha: :haha: :hug: I hear ya girl :silly:

Willow (13350872)

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:34 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Anyone want some beef stew?
♫ I sleep beneath the witches tree ♫
♫ The rurite stones watch over me ♫
♫ The fae, they dance by full moonlight ♫
♫ I watch them as they shine ♫

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 242

Forum Posts: 9398
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Close please and thank you