I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Miss T (8432514) wrote:Ms Phantom, I owe you a massive apology.

Not really sure if apologies can be (or ought to be) big or small, but due to the stupidly long length of time it's taken me to offer this to you - I feel it should rightfully be huge.

I am sorry.

I impinged on your privacy and had no right to do so. I did it for no good reason and caused you pain. I'm ashamed of my actions, FWIW.

I neither expect nor am hoping for forgiveness - I just wanted you to know that I am truly sorry.

ETA - I have asked for this to be closed because I do not want you to think that I believe you owe me a reply.


After all this time, I am glad I am alive and can read this!

I don't know what took so long, but ok, like I said once here: Better late than never...

This wonderful girl, deserves apology and it is great of you, you did this. :thumbsup:

I may hope for you, she wil forgive you at some point, who knows, maybe you will get the chance to see how great and smart girl she is. :)



I just wanted to say real quick that I admire you so much and really appreciate the way you handle yourself. I wish I had your knack for words. You are a real peach my lady...
:hug:
User avatar
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 14591
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 3:56 am

Can some1 like reply to me privately and tell me what going on......Dont mad at me or scold me first I just want to know :angel:
I think this is a big problem ***For me
User avatar
JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 100
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:15 pm

JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867) wrote:Can some1 like reply to me privately and tell me what going on......Dont mad at me or scold me first I just want to know :angel:
I think this is a big problem ***For me

It's private business. No one should talk about anyone's private business. Besides, retelling history always ends up with facts getting skewed, miscommunicated, and misunderstood.

If you need advice about your business, simply ask. :thumbsup:
Image

Ever tried
Ever failed
No matter
Try again
Fail again
Fail better

Samuel Beckett
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 372
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 43550
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:04 pm

Skeeter Bites (126579776) wrote:
JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867) wrote:Can some1 like reply to me privately and tell me what going on......Dont mad at me or scold me first I just want to know :angel:
I think this is a big problem ***For me

It's private business. No one should talk about anyone's private business. Besides, retelling history always ends up with facts getting skewed, miscommunicated, and misunderstood.

If you need advice about your business, simply ask. :thumbsup:

Ok nevermind i understand it But TQ for replying :hug:
User avatar
JJYxYoloxCCP (187546867)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 14, 2017
 
Forum Posts: 100
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Chris (4327680) » Sat Feb 06, 2021 2:26 am

I was days away from asking people closer to Miss T if she is OK. I’m glad this gives me reason to believe she isn’t having a medical issue or anything like that. I hope she returns to the game.

:heart: ya Ms. Phantom; you know I always have.

Contessa, your post count and words tell me that you have no idea what you’re talking about. We all have no (real, thorough, objective) idea what the history is between any two people, so let’s let them decide what is and isn’t appropriate.
Buy / Sell / Trade / Wishes are at: Christine's Corner Top Wishes: Wish List
Always wishes: Wild West Wall Stars, XO2018 Black Area Rugs, Dining Chairs/Stools, Brown Hairs (I return any hairs I already have.)
User avatar

Chris (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 5036
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Northeastern US

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Contessa (122169953) » Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:07 pm

Chris (4327680) wrote:I was days away from asking people closer to Miss T if she is OK. I’m glad this gives me reason to believe she isn’t having a medical issue or anything like that. I hope she returns to the game.

:heart: ya Ms. Phantom; you know I always have.

Contessa, your post count and words tell me that you have no idea what you’re talking about. We all have no (real, thorough, objective) idea what the history is between any two people, so let’s let them decide what is and isn’t appropriate.


Hello Mrs Chris,

I do agree with you that "We all have no (real, thorough, objective) idea what the history is between any two people".
But as an old time yo-forumer, allow me to say, that my post count doesn't mean I can't read, which is what I do the most in this forum, so if my post count tells you that I have no idea what is going on in this forum, think it over. Nonetheless, your post count (and all the "wall text" post I had read from you, and the way you addressed me and so many other people in different threads) tells me, that you have way too much time to be in everyone's business. But hey! this is a public forum after all :drink:
Have a blessed day! :rose:
User avatar

Contessa (122169953)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 41
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:34 pm

Contessa (122169953) wrote:
Chris (4327680) wrote:I was days away from asking people closer to Miss T if she is OK. I’m glad this gives me reason to believe she isn’t having a medical issue or anything like that. I hope she returns to the game.

:heart: ya Ms. Phantom; you know I always have.

Contessa, your post count and words tell me that you have no idea what you’re talking about. We all have no (real, thorough, objective) idea what the history is between any two people, so let’s let them decide what is and isn’t appropriate.


Hello Mrs Chris,

I do agree with you that "We all have no (real, thorough, objective) idea what the history is between any two people".
But as an old time yo-forumer, allow me to say, that my post count doesn't mean I can't read, which is what I do the most in this forum, so if my post count tells you that I have no idea what is going on in this forum, think it over. Nonetheless, your post count (and all the "wall text" post I had read from you, and the way you addressed me and so many other people in different threads) tells me, that you have way too much time to be in everyone's business. But hey! this is a public forum after all :drink:
Have a blessed day! :rose:

:trophy:
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 18773
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Las Catalinas

Previous

Return to General Discussions

cron