I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Miss T (8432514) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:07 pm

Ms Phantom, I owe you a massive apology.

Not really sure if apologies can be (or ought to be) big or small, but due to the stupidly long length of time it's taken me to offer this to you - I feel it should rightfully be huge.

I am sorry.

I impinged on your privacy and had no right to do so. I did it for no good reason and caused you pain. I'm ashamed of my actions, FWIW.

I neither expect nor am hoping for forgiveness - I just wanted you to know that I am truly sorry.

ETA - I have asked for this to be closed because I do not want you to think that I believe you owe me a reply.
Miss T (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 354
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 8589
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: I'm so sorry Ms Phantom

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:31 am

Well done you for being mature enough to admit you were wrong, everyone is human don't worry too much, everyday is a new day to start again. :)
Aurora M (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 4436
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:21 pm

Miss T (8432514) wrote:Ms Phantom, I owe you a massive apology.

Not really sure if apologies can be (or ought to be) big or small, but due to the stupidly long length of time it's taken me to offer this to you - I feel it should rightfully be huge.

I am sorry.

I impinged on your privacy and had no right to do so. I did it for no good reason and caused you pain. I'm ashamed of my actions, FWIW.

I neither expect nor am hoping for forgiveness - I just wanted you to know that I am truly sorry.

ETA - I have asked for this to be closed because I do not want you to think that I believe you owe me a reply.

After all this time, I am glad I am alive and can read this!

I don't know what took so long, but ok, like I said once here: Better late than never...

This wonderful girl, deserves apology and it is great of you, you did this. :thumbsup:

I may hope for you, she wil forgive you at some point, who knows, maybe you will get the chance to see how great and smart girl she is. :)
"What doesn't kill me,can only make me STRONGER!.."
Remember, whoever is trying to bring you down, is already below you. :heart:
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 15788
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Contessa (122169953) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:09 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:

I am sorry.

I don't know what took so long, but ok, like I said once here: Better late than never...

This wonderful girl, deserves apology and it is great of you, you did this. :thumbsup:

I may hope for you, she wil forgive you at some point, who knows, maybe you will get the chance to see how great and smart girl she is. :)

This was supposed to be a thread about an apology, she even asked to be closed and she stated the reason. I shouldn't even comment on this thread, but it caught my attention when you said, "After all this time, I am glad I am alive and can read this! I don't know what took so long, but ok, like I said once here: better late than ever..." :shocked: it is not nice! Anyone can take all the time they need to apologize. Who do you think you are?
The point it is that OP apologized, and that is it. Not the time she took, but the fact she did it.

Contessa (122169953)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 41
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby PrayForTexas (103681266) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:40 pm

Oof
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
Boots on wanna see the bottom of em say somethin

PrayForTexas (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 11673
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:59 pm

I told you that I wasn't going to comment on this thread, Miss T, because I didn't want to take away from the meaning. This will be my one and only post on this thread but I wanted to say:

You are beautiful and such a big person for issuing this apology. Apologizing is not easy. Admitting you were wrong is not easy. Owning up to your mistakes is not easy. But you're doing that and that just shows what kind of person you truly are. :hug:

Much love and much respect.
Last edited by Vivica (13404458) on Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge.

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 242
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 9328

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 10:16 pm

We have known Phantom in game since she was a shy teenager who hardly spoke. She had a massive input right across this forum not just in Discussions and could debate with the best of them. That Beautiful intelligent young girl was hounded here and in private by a group of people who had no care for what that was doing to her. There are many others who should be apologising to her. I don't even know if she reads this forum anymore.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Level: 301
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012

Forum Posts: 4432
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby PrayForTexas (103681266) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:35 am

TUSCANY (184148760) wrote:We have known Phantom in game since she was a shy teenager who hardly spoke. She had a massive input right across this forum not just in Discussions and could debate with the best of them. That Beautiful intelligent young girl was hounded here and in private by a group of people who had no care for what that was doing to her. There are many others who should be apologising to her. I don't even know if she reads this forum anymore.

And since I'm one of those people you speak of... She also owes people apologies for every harsh word she's said :bye: Two way street┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice
Boots on wanna see the bottom of em say somethin

PrayForTexas (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 11673
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:37 am

Contessa (122169953) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:

I am sorry.

This was supposed to be a thread about an apology, she even asked to be closed and she stated the reason. I shouldn't even comment on this thread, but it caught my attention when you said, "After all this time, I am glad I am alive and can read this! I don't know what took so long, but ok, like I said once here: better late than ever..." :shocked: it is not nice! Anyone can take all the time they need to apologize. Who do you think you are?
The point it is that OP apologized, and that is it. Not the time she took, but the fact she did it.

The point is, that someone was HURT all this time and stopped to post in some sections in this forum, for months. So before you criticize my post, maybe you need to know that fact.
My comment was and is a relief to see this thread and to get hope that both sides will have peace now. Please don't search anything else in that.
Denna (10205906)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:42 am

TUSCANY (184148760) wrote:We have known Phantom in game since she was a shy teenager who hardly spoke. She had a massive input right across this forum not just in Discussions and could debate with the best of them. That Beautiful intelligent young girl was hounded here and in private by a group of people who had no care for what that was doing to her. There are many others who should be apologising to her. I don't even know if she reads this forum anymore.

:heart: to bolded part. I loved her posts, so inteligent and always creative and I also can say I have learned some stuff reading her posts and from few other very inteligent people at this forum.

I miss them in discussion, I miss their share and their inteligente posts in this community. :heart:
Denna (10205906)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:59 am

SouthernSourNSweet (103681266) wrote:

And since I'm one of those people you speak of... She also owes people apologies for every harsh word she's said :bye: Two way street┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

I agree with bolded part. :thumbsup:

It is who will take the first step in that way... What happend between you, is a different story. I really hope that can be solved too. :rose:

What happend with MissT and MsPhantom is different story and again: I think it is great what MissT has done here. :)
Denna (10205906)

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:34 am

I apologized to MsP some time ago and was able to make amends. I think the best way to communicate is one on one, say it in private, that way you don't get bunch of buttinskies butting in with their 2 cents. Like I just did. Best wishes!
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 5556
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:14 am

:rose:

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 334
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 26568
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:08 am

I guess, seeing how this didn't stay private as you wanted, I'm going to put my two cents in :smug: Just remember MissT, your friends love you :hug:
It's the eye of the tiger
It's the thrill of the fight
Rising up to the challenge of our rival
And the last known survivor
Stalks his prey in the night
And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger

Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 270

Forum Posts: 19706
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby Contessa (122169953) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:42 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:

I am sorry.

The point is, that someone was HURT all this time and stopped to post in some sections in this forum, for months. So before you criticize my post, maybe you need to know that fact.
My comment was and is a relief to see this thread and to get hope that both sides will have peace now. Please don't search anything else in that.

If you want to make the point that someone was hurt, that is a different story. Because the point is the apology. To apologize in public, and show vulnerability, it takes guts. So your remarks about how long she took to do it, were way excessive, tarnishing the OP's apology.
I may not know the facts, but I could see the way your comment was intended.
Kudos to the OP

Contessa (122169953)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 41
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:50 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Denna (10205906) wrote:

I am sorry.

If you want to make the point that someone was hurt, that is a different story. Because the point is the apology. To apologize in public, and show vulnerability, it takes guts. So your remarks about how long she took to do it, were way excessive, tarnishing the OP's apology.
I may not know the facts, but I could see the way your comment was intended.
Kudos to the OP

:thumbsup: :hug:
Sometimes you get the best light from a burning bridge.

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 242

Forum Posts: 9328

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 2:00 pm

Oh lordy lord. Here we go again :haha:
ImageImageImage
It takes 42 muscles to frown but only 4 to lift your middle finger.

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 18766
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:49 pm

Thank you for this. Even though the events in question happened so long ago, I was hurt by what had happened. It really means a lot that you apologized to me. So thank you.
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 323
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 13547
Forum Title: YoWild

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:40 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Thank you for this. Even though the events in question happened so long ago, I was hurt by what had happened. It really means a lot that you apologized to me. So thank you.

Never thought I'd live to see the day, but happy for you at any rate. Hope you are well MsP...
:hug:
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 14585

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Mon Feb 01, 2021 11:45 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:

I am sorry.

I just wanted to say real quick that I admire you so much and really appreciate the way you handle yourself. I wish I had your knack for words. You are a real peach my lady...
:hug:
Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 14585

Next

Return to General Discussions