How do you ya'll have so many posts?

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:There's one girl on here named KimmieStarDreams, really nice girl as well but she's got the most post that I've ever noticed. You can see her over in trading :silly: If you see this Kimmie hope you don't mind me calling you out :haha: :hug:



Lol yes Kimmie is the queen of posters ! She is got over 100k!
I think I’m 2nd next :silly: :silly:
    Image
    【♡Click on banner to visit me♡】I love mail! ツ
Image
User avatar
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 85005
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: ↓Visit Me↓

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:41 pm

SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:There's one girl on here named KimmieStarDreams, really nice girl as well but she's got the most post that I've ever noticed. You can see her over in trading :silly: If you see this Kimmie hope you don't mind me calling you out :haha: :hug:



Lol yes Kimmie is the queen of posters ! She is got over 100k!
I think I’m 2nd next :silly: :silly:


:shocked: :shocked: I never even noticed yours. If I remember right someone mentioned Kimmies awhile back and that's the only reason I noticed hers. You two have got it going on :haha: :silly:
Bring it
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18611
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Infinity (126579776) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:48 pm

By bothering a lot of very nice people :haha:
Image

You'll shoot your eye out
Merry Christmas you filthy animal
Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?
Help me! I'm feeling!
User avatar

Infinity (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 42355
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Fiore (155677018) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:10 pm

SANTINO (122903506) wrote:
Fiore (155677018) wrote:I have a lot of posts from participating in posting contests in the wishlist section(I don't go there much anymore) & the forum games section.

Though honestly don't post as much as I used to...


Do people still host contests in there? I haven't seen too many. :sad:

I'm not sure, don't think so. There was huge one a while back that AnnThinksTGIF hosted before she left the game :(
Image
Image
User avatar
Fiore (155677018)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 05, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 12073
Forum Title: YoBeliever
Location: ✰Բ૯૯Ն ɿՈ౮ɿՈ८ɿცՆ૯✰

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:30 pm

I just like to chat. :angel: :smug: :haha:

Image
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 347
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20485
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby XxSugarCanexX (139135464) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:59 pm

I never shut up!
(PurpleHaze)
User avatar

XxSugarCanexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9733
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Blackbaer (176772706) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:59 pm

SANTINO (122903506) wrote:Like what is the tea here? I can't find anything exciting to comment on here. How do ya'll have 10,000+ posts? Someone entertain me, keep me posting more. Image :eh:


I'm new to the forums... Well Newer, I only got these 200+ posts within 2 months haha :haha: :sick: I stick with bumping threads, commenting on people with how I feel, maybe posting on a wishlist, this thread probably boosted your posts up :thumbsup:
Image
~IRL daughter of zombie queen~
User avatar
Blackbaer (176772706)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 307
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Nowheres

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Blackbaer (176772706) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:00 pm

XxPurpleHazexX (139135464) wrote:I never shut up!


:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
~IRL daughter of zombie queen~
User avatar
Blackbaer (176772706)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 307
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Nowheres

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby XxSugarCanexX (139135464) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Willow (13350872) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:There's one girl on here named KimmieStarDreams, really nice girl as well but she's got the most post that I've ever noticed. You can see her over in trading :silly: If you see this Kimmie hope you don't mind me calling you out :haha: :hug:



Lol yes Kimmie is the queen of posters ! She is got over 100k!
I think I’m 2nd next :silly: :silly:


:shocked: :shocked: I never even noticed yours. If I remember right someone mentioned Kimmies awhile back and that's the only reason I noticed hers. You two have got it going on :haha: :silly:


Ohhh you look good! I changed my name for the day. I love your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!
(PurpleHaze)
User avatar

XxSugarCanexX (139135464)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9733
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Blackbaer (176772706) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Sugar Pie (126579776) wrote:By bothering a lot of very nice people :haha:


:shocked: Same like what I am doing now, also, nice outfit sugar pie :D
Image
~IRL daughter of zombie queen~
User avatar
Blackbaer (176772706)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 307
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Nowheres

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Willow (13350872) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:17 pm

Madam VicePrez (139135464) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:
SamiSpiffy23 (138400888) wrote:
Willow (13350872) wrote:There's one girl on here named KimmieStarDreams, really nice girl as well but she's got the most post that I've ever noticed. You can see her over in trading :silly: If you see this Kimmie hope you don't mind me calling you out :haha: :hug:



Lol yes Kimmie is the queen of posters ! She is got over 100k!
I think I’m 2nd next :silly: :silly:


:shocked: :shocked: I never even noticed yours. If I remember right someone mentioned Kimmies awhile back and that's the only reason I noticed hers. You two have got it going on :haha: :silly:


Ohhh you look good! I changed my name for the day. I love your outfit!!!!!!!!!!!


Ty girl..I thought that was you in another thread but wasn't for sure :haha: :haha: and your look as usual is amazing :hug:
Bring it
User avatar
Willow (13350872)
YoWorld Level: 269
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 18611
Forum Title: YoAddict
Location: Doing the Monster Mash

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Infinity (126579776) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:45 pm

Blackbaer (176772706) wrote:
Sugar Pie (126579776) wrote:By bothering a lot of very nice people :haha:


:shocked: Same like what I am doing now, also, nice outfit sugar pie :D

TY. This is what happens when you accidentally mix the cocaine with the sugar. :shocked: :haha:
Image

You'll shoot your eye out
Merry Christmas you filthy animal
Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?
Help me! I'm feeling!
User avatar

Infinity (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 42355
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Blackbaer (176772706) » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:17 pm

Tinkie Dingle (126579776) wrote:
Blackbaer (176772706) wrote:
Sugar Pie (126579776) wrote:By bothering a lot of very nice people :haha:


:shocked: Same like what I am doing now, also, nice outfit sugar pie :D

TY. This is what happens when you accidentally mix the cocaine with the sugar. :shocked: :haha:


Oh my :shocked: I'll be more cautious with my sugar then :haha:
Image
~IRL daughter of zombie queen~
User avatar
Blackbaer (176772706)
YoWorld Level: 226
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 12, 2011
 
Forum Posts: 307
Forum Title: YoRegular
Location: Nowheres

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Infinity (126579776) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 12:34 am

Image
Image

You'll shoot your eye out
Merry Christmas you filthy animal
Hallelujah. Holy sh*t. Where's the Tylenol?
Help me! I'm feeling!
User avatar

Infinity (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 348
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 42355
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:58 am

Gotta warn ya about that Rod fellow tho....
Image
Image
User avatar
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20609
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:22 pm

Well you made a point and I'm sure you got a lot more post counts due to this thread lol
I think I'm not too far behind Sami-I post cuz well,I can :D and yes there's some interesting threads and some not so much but I still post..actually I use to be a wallflower and not post :shocked:
Image
User avatar

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 77180
Forum Title: YoManiac
Location: Right here this side of the stars

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Always (112546669) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:45 pm

I started posting on games and then moved to other forum sections :D just keep posting and dont worry bout the post count it goes up fast and you dont even notice :idea:
Image
User avatar
Always (112546669)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 07, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13619
Forum Title: YoWild
Location: Costa Rica

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 4:51 pm

Always (112546669) wrote:I started posting on games and then moved to other forum sections :D just keep posting and dont worry bout the post count it goes up fast and you dont even notice :idea:

*notices Always posting*

Image
Image
User avatar
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 20609
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:57 pm

I'm getting too old for this whole posting thing. Being quiet is trendy now. :haha:
Imagehttps://i.imgur.com/l1dGNcl.png?1
| My rooms |
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 278
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5737
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: How do you ya'll have so many posts?

Postby Polygon Pervert (5112507) » Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:33 pm

By interacting with threads that offer nothing to uplift my melancholic heart....
Image
User avatar
Polygon Pervert (5112507)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 1435
Forum Title: YoFollower
Location: The Void

Previous

Return to General Discussions