All the changes..........

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

All the changes..........

Postby Dianne MWR (104925480) » Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:03 pm

I can still get into the game if I use the desktop thing, but not with flash. I really hate that I have to do this. I haven't gotten "help from the crew" from months because it won't let me add new folks and quite a few of the old players that I had have quite playing.....................I'd really hate to stop playing. I have a lot invested in this game over 12 years, but this is getting REALLY old!

Dianne MWR (104925480)
YoWorld Level: 313
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 32
Forum Title: YoNovice

Re: All the changes..........

Postby Throbby (126579776) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:55 am

Hello miss Dianne and welcome to the forums. Most browsers have been updated to force us to manually allow Flash Player to run. This is part of them securing their platform against the things that are wrong with Flash. Depending on which browser you are using (Chrome, Opera, Explorer, etc), you'll need to find the "Flash Player Settings" in the Setting area for that browser. If you don't know how to do that, there are many helpful Google "How To's" if you'll simply search your preferred browser's name along with "Flash Player". The goal is that you need to set Flash Player to "Allow", "Notify Me", or some such designation to allow it to run.

I know this stuff is a headache, so I do hope you can figure it out. We all love our Yo, and hopefully BVG will give it to us on the new platform in 2021. We won't have any more Flash Player headaches if they can get this done.

:thumbsup:

I loved her not for the way she danced with my angels, but for the way the sound of her name silenced my demons....Christopher Nolan
Throbby (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 41908
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Return to General Discussions