Check Out My Drone Photography/Videography YouTube Channel!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Check Out My Drone Photography/Videography YouTube Channel!

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:12 pm

I don't typically advertise my youtube videos on the Yoworld Forums but I've had a few people who seemed to have liked my previous videos. I hope you enjoy the videos I upload! I upload several times a week, at least once a month, usually nothing but drone videos or memories throughout Houston Texas. Enjoy! Don't forget to also subscribe :heart: Thank you very much. :thumbsup:

My Youtube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBkLA ... QWYVmBVp-g

Photography FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/noahstakes01/

My Yoworld Pageant Page (REAL Pro Pageants): https://www.facebook.com/RProPageants/
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
Visit Me! https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h11088409
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)
YoWorld Level: 359
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 5031
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Check Out My Drone Photography/Videography YouTube Chann

Postby Donna RPA (187499423) » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:31 pm

Yes if you have not seen his drone videos, they are awesome!
Donna RPA (187499423)
YoWorld Level: 54
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 30, 2017

Forum Posts: 55
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Thu Jul 25, 2019 8:09 pm

Donna RPA (187499423) wrote:Yes if you have not seen his drone videos, they are awesome!

I'm glad you like it!
" Logic will get you from A-Z; Imagination will take you everywhere." - Albert Einstein
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:42 am

Agreed, there are some awesome pics and video's :) :thumbsup:
"Look in the mirror... That's your REAL competition!"
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009

Forum Posts: 11040
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby JustDucky (132308143) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:32 pm

so beautiful! It must be amazing to own a drone! Are you a Casey Neistat fan? His shots are amazing also.
JustDucky (132308143)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 3957
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Paige (10675020) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:36 am

His shots are good and I hope since he's temporarily banned, he gets unbanned to share more shots! I love them.
Paige (10675020)
YoWorld Level: 268
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 262
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:00 am

Paige (10675020) wrote:His shots are good and I hope since he's temporarily banned, he gets unbanned to share more shots! I love them.

I thought you were going to say, you hope now he has time to make more videos.
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3397
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Paige (10675020) » Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:26 pm

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:
Paige (10675020) wrote:His shots are good and I hope since he's temporarily banned, he gets unbanned to share more shots! I love them.

I thought you were going to say, you hope now he has time to make more videos.

His videos have actually gotten better since he's gone but we'll just see what time says.
Paige (10675020)

Postby Paige (10675020) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:44 pm

JustDucky (132308143) wrote:so beautiful! It must be amazing to own a drone! Are you a Casey Neistat fan? His shots are amazing also.

I wish he was able to reply to you if he wasn't banned. He just uploaded some new videos as he's working to get his account back. We went to Corpus Christi after he lost his account and he recorded some awesome videos. Here's the link. These videos have helped him cope with his temporary loss.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBkLA ... p-g/videos
Paige (10675020)

Postby Donna RPA (187499423) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:48 pm

Paige (10675020) wrote:
JustDucky (132308143) wrote:so beautiful! It must be amazing to own a drone! Are you a Casey Neistat fan? His shots are amazing also.

I wish he was able to reply to you if he wasn't banned. He just uploaded some new videos as he's working to get his account back. We went to Corpus Christi after he lost his account and he recorded some awesome videos. Here's the link. These videos have helped him cope with his temporary loss.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZBkLA ... p-g/videos

I know it's a mistake, he'll come back and be happier than ever!
Donna RPA (187499423)

Postby Tony (187363548) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:51 pm

I miss being able to hang out with him and go to his pageants. Most of the clothes I got from him were from winning or trying in a pageant. He shouldn't have been banned to begin with but at least he posted this before he was wrongly removed from the game, but his drone videos are magnificent.
Tony (187363548)
YoWorld Level: 240
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 15, 2017

Forum Posts: 44

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:01 pm

Tony (187363548) wrote:I miss being able to hang out with him and go to his pageants. Most of the clothes I got from him were from winning or trying in a pageant. He shouldn't have been banned to begin with but at least he posted this before he was wrongly removed from the game, but his drone videos are magnificent.

This is why we can't have nice things.

You only know what he told you or the instance you witnessed. You have no idea what he does with his account when you are not there. You know the guy and he is your friend, so he is obviously innocent - TO YOU.

BVG has zero interest in banning an honest Noah. Do you realize how foolish it sounds for a company to kick out a potential customer without a damn good reason? Why do you think BVG even has an appeal process? If Noah "didn't do anything" as so many of his friends claim, then we will see him back in Yo soon enough. No worries. BVG will sort it and he will be back. But this constant barrage of account after account professing his innocence is irrelevant to his innocence. In fact, it only serves to make him look guilty because "thou dost protest too much".

And of course when he never comes back, that's because BVG was "confused" and "got the facts wrong". *sigh* I'd argue I know exactly who has the facts wrong at that point.

:smug:

I wanna live, like there’s no tomorrow
Love, like I’m on borrowed time
It’s good to be alive

I won't take it for granted
I won't waste another second - Jason Gray
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 33832
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Tony (187363548) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:09 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Tony (187363548) wrote:I miss being able to hang out with him and go to his pageants. Most of the clothes I got from him were from winning or trying in a pageant. He shouldn't have been banned to begin with but at least he posted this before he was wrongly removed from the game, but his drone videos are magnificent.

You only know what he told you or the instance you witnessed. You have no idea what he does with his account when you are not there. You know the guy and he is your friend, so he is obviously innocent - TO YOU.

BVG has zero interest in banning an honest Noah. Do you realize how foolish it sounds for a company to kick out a potential customer without a damn good reason? Why do you think BVG even has an appeal process? If Noah "didn't do anything" as so many of his friends claim, then we will see him back in Yo soon enough. No worries. BVG will sort it and he will be back. But this constant barrage of account after account professing his innocence is irrelevant to his innocence. In fact, it only serves to make him look guilty because "thou dost protest too much".

And of course when he never comes back, that's because BVG was "confused" and "got the facts wrong". *sigh* I'd argue I know exactly who has the facts wrong at that point.

He got me playing, him going will make me gone to. He's the only one who kept YW truly engaging to me. Don't care about other forumers or the other players unless they are apart of Noah's Pages.
Tony (187363548)

Postby Rod (126579776) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:17 pm

Tony (187363548) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:

He got me playing, him going will make me gone to. He's the only one who kept YW truly engaging to me. Don't care about other forumers or the other players unless they are apart of Noah's Pages.

I hope he is truly innocent and you all stay. If not, enjoy yourselves wherever you go. :thumbsup:

I wanna live, like there’s no tomorrow
Love, like I’m on borrowed time
It’s good to be alive

I won't take it for granted
I won't waste another second - Jason Gray
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 33832
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Donna RPA (187499423) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:23 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Tony (187363548) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:

I hope he is truly innocent and you all stay. If not, enjoy yourselves wherever you go. :thumbsup:

He will, I'm sure of it!
Donna RPA (187499423)

Postby Tony (187363548) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:38 pm

Donna RPA (187499423) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:
Tony (187363548) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:

He will, I'm sure of it!

Me too. He'll return in no time.
Tony (187363548)

Postby xXMsRianxoXx (162777850) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Lovely videos Noah!! Miss you my friend :'(
xXMsRianxoXx (162777850)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 16, 2010

Forum Posts: 223
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Tony (187363548) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:20 pm

MsRianMWMxo (162777850) wrote:Lovely videos Noah!! Miss you my friend :'(

Me too, He'll be unbanned though, I'm confident.
Tony (187363548)

Postby Donna RPA (187499423) » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:21 pm

Tony (187363548) wrote:
MsRianMWMxo (162777850) wrote:Lovely videos Noah!! Miss you my friend :'(

Me too, He'll be unbanned though, I'm confident.

:heart: :heart:
Donna RPA (187499423)

Postby NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900) » Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:36 pm

Hey! Thanks for bumping my photography posts, I wonder if the vikings are interested in them too?
NoahxRPPxRPA (185873900)

Return to General Discussions