help

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

help

Postby Scarlett (128195995) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 4:49 pm

I can't believe my entry didn't go thru again. This is like the fourth time . I spent a ton of money this time. Every time I report it, I don't hear anything for weeks and then I get a standard reply saying too bad. I was really enjoying playing but now I am, thinking I won't bother since this keeps happening. It has been both an outfit and a room. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do???
Scarlett (128195995)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Re: help

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:57 pm

Scarlett (128195995) wrote:I can't believe my entry didn't go thru again. This is like the fourth time . I spent a ton of money this time. Every time I report it, I don't hear anything for weeks and then I get a standard reply saying too bad. I was really enjoying playing but now I am, thinking I won't bother since this keeps happening. It has been both an outfit and a room. Has this happened to anyone else and what did you do???

i have glitch several times on these, and couldn't recover them and have to restart all over again.
If you take to long, it's like you time out.

Maybe if you worked it in phases, do a little bit, leave it, come back and do a little more. This you can do as long as you don't have items you have to purchase.
Personally, i've started trying to deco a little quicker just to submit before it locks up.

Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 318
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 9274
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: help

Postby Scarlett (128195995) » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:13 am

Thanks for the suggestions, So frustrating when you can't be on line all the time. i wish we could do it from phones. It wouldn't matter so much but I bought things I normally wouldn't just for the challenge. :wailing:
Scarlett (128195995)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 11
Forum Title: YoRookie

Return to General Discussions