Nice to meet you all!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Nice to meet you all!

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:17 pm

Hi! I'm somewhat new to forums, but I'm an old player. I was gone for a few years from 2011-(Nov)2018. So much has changed and my old YoVille buddies, all but one, are no where to be found. I don't know a lot of you, I've met a couple in game, there seems to be a wonderful group of people here on forums, many who I'd love to be buddies with in game. So I thought I'd properly introduce myself because I jumped in without doing so. I started off with the Avi name BluMoonChild, but ppl kept asking if I was a child and it just got exhausting trying to explain why I chose my name...(My birthday is June22 I was born at night during a blue moon)...so I shortened it to BluMoon.
Then I discovered there were soooooooo many avi's running around the game with the name Moon included in their names and I just thought it would be a good time to change my name to one less popular.
I love to decorate! I love the versatility of the game. I love the socialization...I've observed some beautiful people here in forums with decorating skills that blow my mind! Beautiful people who are very kind and encouraging to others. I've also seen some nasty people here and will steer clear of those individuals.
Some info about me...I currently reside in Oklahoma, moved here from Texas. I've lived in VA, MD, KS,OKx3,FL,TXx4,AZx3,MO,IL,NC, and PA.My mom is from the Philippines. I love to create...I draw and sculpt. I'm married, I have children, a dog and a cat, 5 frogs, and 2 turtles. My favorite themes since returning back to the game has been PI2019 with SP2019 being a close second (I collect mushrooms in game) and surprisingly CC2019(surprising to me... lol). I enjoy watching my children play sports. My favorite show is the anthology American Horror Story. I enjoy all genres of music except for jazz.
Things I dislike are judgy people and I hate that I keep missing out on forum parties...I really want to meet some of you!
Last edited by DollyDagger (135498958) on Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DollyDagger (135498958)
YoWorld Level: 293
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 240
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Re: Nice to meet you all!

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:20 pm

Howdy fellow Texan :hug:
Nice to meet you too :heart:
Oklahoma is beautiful my uncle and cousin live there :rose:
I'm also from Texas but somehow landed in KS :dizzy:
After one touch, we become obsessed with the rush. Yeah, love is like a rodeo.

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 7826
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:38 pm

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:Howdy fellow Texan :hug:

Awesome! Texas is an incredibly beautiful state! I've lived in west TX 2 separate times, I've lived in Austin while attending UT and I've lived in a few small towns in south TX as well.
I really miss living near the beach!

DollyDagger (135498958)

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:35 pm

DollyDagger (135498958) wrote:

Awesome! Texas is an incredibly beautiful state! I've lived in west TX 2 separate times, I've lived in Austin while attending UT and I've lived in a few small towns in south TX as well.

Texas truly is beautiful :love: I'm from Odessa :rose: I actually miss Texas, I'm workin on movin' back I just haven't decided on the town yet :haha: I've got it narrowed down to 3 towns Corpus Christi, Houston, and Dallas they seem to the towns that have the most animals in need especially animals livin on the streets :sad: The beaches in Texas are truly incredible and I've never seen anythin like it :drool:

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:13 pm

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:

Texas truly is beautiful :love: I'm from Odessa :rose: I actually miss Texas, I'm workin on movin' back I just haven't decided on the town yet :haha: I've got it narrowed down to 3 towns Corpus Christi, Houston, and Dallas they seem to the towns that have the most animals in need especially animals livin on the streets :sad: The beaches in Texas are truly incredible and I've never seen anythin like it :drool:

Odessa is desert...lol...you should choose corpus Christi for sure! I've lived in Ft. Stockton when I was young and Alpine to attend Sul Ross...I think that is the only reason anyone would go to Alpine,TX! Hahaha! The south TX cities I've lived are Bay City, CollegePort, Hitchcock, LaMarque, and Texas City.

DollyDagger (135498958)

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:40 pm

It was great to meet you in game!! :heart: :heart: I haven't have much time to play but hopefully soon! And I hope your experience in the forum is very pleasant :thumbsup: :heart:

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 286
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 1357
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:37 pm

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:It was great to meet you in game!! :heart: :heart: I haven't have much time to play but hopefully soon! And I hope your experience in the forum is very pleasant :thumbsup: :heart:

Thank you! It was great meeting you also! Hopefully we can hang out soon!

DollyDagger (135498958)

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:44 pm

Nice to meet you, DollyDagger.

You're a fellow cancer and an animal lover and Insomnia seems to like you so I like ya already. :hug: I can't wait to meet you in-game. You can always host a forum party yourself if you can't make the ones hosted by others. I'd definitely attend. :)
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 316
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 10302
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) wrote:

Odessa is desert...lol...you should choose corpus Christi for sure! I've lived in Ft. Stockton when I was young and Alpine to attend Sul Ross...I think that is the only reason anyone would go to Alpine,TX! Hahaha! The south TX cities I've lived are Bay City, CollegePort, Hitchcock, LaMarque, and Texas City.

Corpus Christi definitely seems to have the most strays to rescue which is what I want to do :heart: Yeah, Odessa is pretty much an oil field town :haha: San Antonio is a great town plus they have the best tacos :drool:
I plan to host more forum parties and I would love if you came :hug: Just been busy with courses and slowly startin my career so I have to find time to host :thumbsup:
Last edited by ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) on Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:56 pm

Nice to meet you! :D
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 6060
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:38 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Nice to meet you, DollyDagger.

You're a fellow cancer and an animal lover and Insomnia seems to like you so I like ya already. :hug: I can't wait to meet you in-game. You can always host a forum party yourself if you can't make the ones hosted by others. I'd definitely attend. :)

Awww...thank you! I'd very much like to meet you too! I see your posts a lot. :D

DollyDagger (135498958)

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:38 am

mauiencar (104164330) wrote:Nice to meet you! :D

Hi! Thank you!

DollyDagger (135498958)

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 6:22 am

:party:
“Creativity is intelligence having fun" ~ Albert Einstein

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 6895
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 7:04 am

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:Image

:party:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

DollyDagger (135498958)

Postby Sir Spurtsalot (126579776) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:26 am

*shyly waves "howdy" from Ft Worth"

This place can be a lot of fun. Sharing ideas always comes with a little risk, but most people are pretty reasonable about it. I'm glad you are enjoying Yo again and I will look forward to meeting up. Welcome aboard.......

:) :thumbsup: :hug:

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Sir Spurtsalot (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 32805
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby xAlyssax (185638698) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 8:44 am

i have very few friends in game and i'd like to be your friend, you seem pretty nice!! im alyssa and i live in upstate new york. i used to play on another facebook account back in 2012-2013/14 but i lost that account and have been playing on this one since. i love marvel and horror movies and watch a lot of reality tv lol. its nice to meet you!
trying to up my forum game lol xoxo <3
xAlyssax (185638698)
YoWorld Level: 160
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 07, 2014

Forum Posts: 30
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Doctor Death (4653454) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:07 am

DollyDagger (135498958) wrote:Hi! I'm somewhat new to forums, but I'm an old player. I was gone for a few years from 2011-(Nov)2018. So much has changed and my old YoVille buddies, all but one, are no where to be found. I don't know a lot of you, I've met a couple in game, there seems to be a wonderful group of people here on forums, many who I'd love to be buddies with in game. So I thought I'd properly introduce myself because I jumped in without doing so. I started off with the Avi name BluMoonChild, but ppl kept asking if I was a child and it just got exhausting trying to explain why I chose my name...(My birthday is June22 I was born at night during a blue moon)...so I shortened it to BluMoon.
Then I discovered there were soooooooo many avi's running around the game with the name Moon included in their names and I just thought it would be a good time to change my name to one less popular.
I love to decorate! I love the versatility of the game. I love the socialization...I've observed some beautiful people here in forums with decorating skills that blow my mind! Beautiful people who are very kind and encouraging to others. I've also seen some nasty people here and will steer clear of those individuals.
Some info about me...I currently reside in Oklahoma, moved here from Texas. I've lived in VA, MD, KS,OKx3,FL,TXx4,AZx3,MO,IL,NC, and PA.My mom is from the Philippines. I love to create...I draw and sculpt. I'm married, I have children, a dog and a cat, 5 frogs, and 2 turtles. My favorite themes since returning back to the game has been PI2019 with SP2019 being a close second (I collect mushrooms in game) and surprisingly CC2019(surprising to me... lol). I enjoy watching my children play sports. My favorite show is the anthology American Horror Story. I enjoy all genres of music except for jazz.
Things I dislike are judgy people and I hate that I keep missing out on forum parties...I really want to meet some of you!

Greetings! And welcome to the forum, Dolly. It's very nice to meet you. And what a coincidence! I, too, am an old player, but am new to the forum.

Texas is a beautiful and wonderful state to live in. I briefly lived in, Corpus Christie. I always enjoyed eating Whataburger on the second floor deck of the one located on Ocean Drive overlooking the bay. Texas also has some of the best BBQ and Mexican food I've ever eaten before as well. It's without question one of my favorite states.
With needle and scalpel I want to penetrate. My only diagnosis is to slowly amputate.
Now that I'm dead it's no longer a sin; for down here in Hell, the Doctor is in.
Doctor Death (4653454)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 05, 2008

Forum Posts: 97

Postby Doctor Death (4653454) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:10 am

Justice (126579776) wrote:*shyly waves "howdy" from Ft Worth"

This place can be a lot of fun. Sharing ideas always comes with a little risk, but most people are pretty reasonable about it. I'm glad you are enjoying Yo again and I will look forward to meeting up. Welcome aboard.......

:) :thumbsup: :hug:

And you had better believe that those who aren't will show their colors in a heart beat given the opportunity.
With needle and scalpel I want to penetrate. My only diagnosis is to slowly amputate.
Now that I'm dead it's no longer a sin; for down here in Hell, the Doctor is in.
Doctor Death (4653454)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 05, 2008

Forum Posts: 97

Postby TUSCANY (184148760) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:57 am

Hey Dolly we haven't met yet in game but have been to each others events in room showcase and left messages back and forth. Glad you are enjoying the forums especially general where it seems to be a nice place to get to know others and chat about less formal topics. Hope to see you in YO at some point so we can buddy up :hug:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TUSCANY (184148760)
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 27, 2012

Forum Posts: 3343
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 11:39 am

Ahhh. New blood. Welcome to the forums!

I saw your outfits in the pool party thread and thought they were great. And by the way, I'm not fond of jazz either so we have something in common there. (Please don't shoot me jazz people). So nice of you to make an introduction and I'm looking forward to talking with you more...
:party: :hug:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10878
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Next

Return to General Discussions