idk who to talk to

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

idk who to talk to

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:59 pm

idk what i’m doing or why i’m even here on the forums

this game helps me escape from reality.
my reality is painful. everything hurts.

this game helps me. “it’s just a game” to most but it’s special to me.

no one would understand unless they feel this way.

LEgJaSSy (181510607)
YoWorld Level: 258
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 23, 2011

Forum Posts: 2657
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm actually sweet on the inside.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Re: idk who to talk to

Postby INSOMNIA (184182673) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:04 pm

Everyone comes here to escape to some extent all games do thats why humans play them
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSOMNIA (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 3899
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Richy (3429282) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:05 pm

Hey, LEgJaSSy! :)

This game is special to us in different ways. I definitely get where you're coming from. This is a platform that many use to escape the realities of the real world, to have fun, to express themselves they otherwise couldn't. If someone is giving you crap for playing, ignore them and go about your day. If you feel you have nobody to talk to, I suggest finding a number that's local to you that provides free services. (I don't know where you live, or else I'd recommend one). And I want you to know, I'm available to talk as well. :)
everyone smiles in the same language

Richy (3429282)
YoWorld Level: 175
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 11, 2008

Forum Posts: 2846

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:37 pm

Richy (3429282) wrote:Hey, LEgJaSSy! :)

This game is special to us in different ways. I definitely get where you're coming from. This is a platform that many use to escape the realities of the real world, to have fun, to express themselves they otherwise couldn't. If someone is giving you crap for playing, ignore them and go about your day. If you feel you have nobody to talk to, I suggest finding a number that's local to you that provides free services. (I don't know where you live, or else I'd recommend one). And I want you to know, I'm available to talk as well. :)

I don’t have anyone to talk to, but if I did, i’d be a problem. i’m tired of being a problem. but thank you.

LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Location: ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  Don't judge a book by its cover, I'm actually sweet on the inside.  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Postby INSOMNIA (184182673) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:51 pm

IDK Id feel pretty ok if i had a fkg cool siggy like that!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSOMNIA (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 3899

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:46 pm

INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:IDK Id feel pretty ok if i had a fkg cool siggy like that!

:haha: Right! I love it and all things horror :devil: i got it from a fellow siggy maker named BadMoon if u want to request one from her, she has a siggy shop in the wishlist thread!
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=172450

LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:07 pm

Bad Moon is very loved! If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. I have raised 3 kids and I can handle all kinds of problems. :)
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 3200

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:38 pm

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:Bad Moon is very loved! If you need anyone to talk to, I'm here. I have raised 3 kids and I can handle all kinds of problems. :)

Thank u so much :heart:

LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 12:39 am

Awww, I’m so sorry you feel that way! If you need anybody to talk to, I’m here for you!! :heart: I also feel the same about this game, I loveee this game so much. I really don’t know what I’ll do without YoWorld.
JeNNy (175442028)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 05, 2011

Forum Posts: 1083
Forum Title: YoFollower

Postby Rod (126579776) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:20 am

Hi Miss Jass. I'm often a silly clown in these forums. But I understand pain - physical and mental. I also understand the desire to escape reality. I have to "put on" the positive face in the mirror every day. I have to choose it, or the darkness consumes me. Sometimes my thoughts are a prison for me. They always have been. I don't struggle much with emotions, but when I can't make sense of something, I feel more lost than a pool floatie in the North Atlantic.

I've learned to build constructs and forced myself to start talking - even to myself. There is just something magical about voicing something that takes away its power. I was in a very dark place for a while as a young adult and it took what felt like forever to climb out. I learned that it is impossible to think about something awful if I am forcing my mouth to say things that are positive. And by speaking the positive out loud, it become more real. I have written out the best things about life, about me, and about those I care about and I will read that list out loud whenever I feel darkness pressing in. It gives me focus, builds hope, and forces the darkness to recede.

I wish you joy as you fight your demons. I wish you strength as you slay your dragons. I wish you peace as you walk your path. :hug: :rose:

'Cause every night I lie in bed
The brightest colors fill my head
A million dreams are keeping me awake
I think of what the world could be
A vision of the one I see
A million dreams is all it's gonna take
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 32867
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:11 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:Hi Miss Jass. I'm often a silly clown in these forums. But I understand pain - physical and mental. I also understand the desire to escape reality. I have to "put on" the positive face in the mirror every day. I have to choose it, or the darkness consumes me. Sometimes my thoughts are a prison for me. They always have been. I don't struggle much with emotions, but when I can't make sense of something, I feel more lost than a pool floatie in the North Atlantic.

I've learned to build constructs and forced myself to start talking - even to myself. There is just something magical about voicing something that takes away its power. I was in a very dark place for a while as a young adult and it took what felt like forever to climb out. I learned that it is impossible to think about something awful if I am forcing my mouth to say things that are positive. And by speaking the positive out loud, it become more real. I have written out the best things about life, about me, and about those I care about and I will read that list out loud whenever I feel darkness pressing in. It gives me focus, builds hope, and forces the darkness to recede.

I wish you joy as you fight your demons. I wish you strength as you slay your dragons. I wish you peace as you walk your path. :hug: :rose:

You’re right. But when I try to voice it, I’m never heard. I try to talk to myself but it turns into blaming myself and then something worse.
I’ve learnt to just create art. & play this game as a different coping method.
I need a distraction, it’s so hard.
I’ve got a million and more things in my head and I wish they were positive.
I don’t understand myself.

But anywho, Rod, you are so kind. Thank you for the advise. As for you, keep doing what you’re doing to be happy. I’m so proud of the strength you have to keep going and to try thinking positively. I hope to get where you’re at now when you’re feeling blue.

It means a lot. :heart:

LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Postby LEgJaSSy (181510607) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 11:12 am

JeNNy (175442028) wrote:Awww, I’m so sorry you feel that way! If you need anybody to talk to, I’m here for you!! :heart: I also feel the same about this game, I loveee this game so much. I really don’t know what I’ll do without YoWorld.

Thank you Jenny❤️ Im glad this game is good for most of us. :hug:

LEgJaSSy (181510607)

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:20 pm

LEgJaSSy (181510607) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:Hi Miss Jass. I'm often a silly clown in these forums. But I understand pain - physical and mental. I also understand the desire to escape reality. I have to "put on" the positive face in the mirror every day. I have to choose it, or the darkness consumes me. Sometimes my thoughts are a prison for me. They always have been. I don't struggle much with emotions, but when I can't make sense of something, I feel more lost than a pool floatie in the North Atlantic.

You’re right. But when I try to voice it, I’m never heard. I try to talk to myself but it turns into blaming myself and then something worse.
I’ve learnt to just create art. & play this game as a different coping method.
I need a distraction, it’s so hard.
I’ve got a million and more things in my head and I wish they were positive.
I don’t understand myself.

But anywho, Rod, you are so kind. Thank you for the advise. As for you, keep doing what you’re doing to be happy. I’m so proud of the strength you have to keep going and to try thinking positively. I hope to get where you’re at now when you’re feeling blue.

It means a lot. :heart:

I don't wander into the General forum area very often, so I've just seen your post, LegJassy. I'm sorry you're feeling lost and alone. I applaud you for reaching out and expressing vulnerability. I don't know much about you. What made you choose your name & what does it stand for, if you'd like to share? I hope you don't really feel ignored, but sometimes our little voices get lost in the sea of big voices :hug:
ImageImage
*Passive aggressive siggies are pretentious and exhausting.*

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009

Forum Posts: 9776
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Kaleigh (112132380) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 9:31 pm

Stumbled into the General area as well. Not everyone can be so honest in admitting how they feel during a vulnerable time, I'm proud of you for doing so. Everyone looks at this game as an outlet in some way, no matter in a good or bad way. I hope things get better for you with time- everything will heal with time.

If you ever need anything feel free to shoot me a PM, and if you'd want to be friends, I love making new ones.

:hug: :heart: Best wishes!
Click on Mr. Bean to visit my home! <3
Kaleigh (112132380)
YoWorld Level: 211
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 05, 2009

Forum Posts: 985
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:39 pm

LEgJaSSy :bye:
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256