[SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re:My Idea of theme...

Postby Debbie (158521230) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:57 pm

I love simple ideas ...how about something to do with Kids going back to school ...this time an elementary/Junior High ...I would post pictures if I know there is interest ...1.buses,family cars 2.outfits could be limitless 3.Handhelds and items can be anything from books,pens,pencils,backpacks...3.Schools and the classes inside would be the rooms... :thumbsup: I hope someone other than me has interest in this kinda theme :)

Debbie (158521230)
YoWorld Level: 279
YoWorld Start Date: May 03, 2010

Forum Posts: 6
Forum Title: YoNewbie

Re: [SUGGESTIONS] Your Theme Ideas!

Postby Kerry (119000135) » Wed Aug 28, 2019 7:57 pm

I'd love a Moroccan/Casablanca theme, things that would go with Boho and Hippie themes (and more of those too please!)

I thought the last Romantic Beach Hut idea for Valentines was really beautiful and would love more like that, more tropical. Bora Bora.

Rowing in the lake is another lovely idea mentioned here.

Ballet themed things would be lovely too!! And NPCs that look more realistic than cartoonish in features.

Thanks! :heart:
Kerry (119000135)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 126
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Googlangila (5470966) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:15 am

I'd love to see a Vintage Christmas theme with some classy outfits

SANTA OUTFITS with HANDHELDS:

Googlangila (5470966)
YoWorld Level: 244
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 22, 2008

Forum Posts: 5

Postby scientist (181086819) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:26 am

Hi. For me personaly i love theme from diffrent countries. tradition and culture. best way i think is introducing popular world heritage sites and 7 wonder of world like taj mahal etc. in houses and decoration item. i would also like if there was a theme based on a particular country.
personally speaking i have friend in yoworld who are from singapore. and i do feel sad as i have atleast have australian flags and furniture to show some part of me in my character . so it would be great if all world country flag could be introduced as furniture decoration. i think this will help everyone. personally speaking please make it i yo coins i would be one of the first person to buy it one of each flag and place it in my houde like united nation etc .i personally love to decorate and i think in this posible 7 wonder of world theme. with 7 continent. you make have a great crystal clothing/ furniture theme as well.

second theme sujjection. i would like to see a theme based on war and anti war campaign . some clothing item that may include as sujjestion tank costume , areoplane, stratgiest clothing, infantry, airforce and navy with clothing lookd from 1940s, having brand new theme in entrance such as parachuting , for decoration theme such as trench war fare, medical facility, civil protest, selecion test (recruiting soilder) and general tent. i hope these word may give you idea

theme 3 remake of civil servant( hero)
i personaly miss those item. mainly becuse they are very rare and i am sure newer player will absolutely love it.

theme 4
I would like a theme for NEPAL.
i would like npc such as budhist monk, tea farmer, gurkhas( britian most highly decorated unit (mercenary from the himalayan country of nepal)), mountain climbers and tourist npc

i would love some statue such as budha ( born in nepal),may be shivaling statue as it highly popular
Nepal is known for it wide variety of buterflies
tall mountain such as mount everest( have 8 of top 10 mountain of world also known as roof of the world), nepal also has bengal tiger, elephant, one horn rhino, himalyan monal ( most beutifull bird ever) and red panda ( panda word originated from word padmos from nepal) thus theme such as trecking,hiking, jungle safari could be used.
posible yeti animation,meditating interactive, wlephant riding interactive. also nepal is a landlock country but come 3rd in fresh water i believe. after canada and brazil and there fore alot of beutiful waterfall, river and pond. it will be a decorater dream to have all These theme. i have like 80 suggestion ready. hope these will keep 2020 a busy year :angel:
scientist (181086819)
YoWorld Level: 166
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2011

Forum Posts: 3

Postby scientist (181086819) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:30 am

Hi. For me personaly i love theme from diffrent countries. tradition and culture. best way i think is introducing popular world heritage sites and 7 wonder of world like taj mahal etc. in houses and decoration item. i would also like if there was a theme based on a particular country.
personally speaking i have friend in yoworld who are from singapore. and i do feel sad as i have atleast have australian flags and furniture to show some part of me in my character . so it would be great if all world country flag could be introduced as furniture decoration. i think this will help everyone. personally speaking please make it i yo coins i would be one of the first person to buy it one of each flag and place it in my houde like united nation etc .i personally love to decorate and i think in this posible 7 wonder of world theme. with 7 continent. you make have a great crystal clothing/ furniture theme as well.

second theme sujjection. i would like to see a theme based on war and anti war campaign . some clothing item that may include as sujjestion tank costume , areoplane, stratgiest clothing, infantry, airforce and navy with clothing lookd from 1940s, having brand new theme in entrance such as parachuting , for decoration theme such as trench war fare, medical facility, civil protest, selecion test (recruiting soilder) and general tent. i hope these word may give you idea

theme 3 remake of civil servant( hero)
i personaly miss those item. mainly becuse they are very rare and i am sure newer player will absolutely love it.

theme 4
I would like a theme for NEPAL.
i would like npc such as budhist monk, tea farmer, gurkhas( britian most highly decorated unit (mercenary from the himalayan country of nepal)), mountain climbers and tourist npc

i would love some statue such as budha ( born in nepal),may be shivaling statue as it highly popular
Nepal is known for it wide variety of buterflies
tall mountain such as mount everest( have 8 of top 10 mountain of world also known as roof of the world), nepal also has bengal tiger, elephant, one horn rhino, himalyan monal ( most beutifull bird ever) and red panda ( panda word originated from word padmos from nepal) thus theme such as trecking,hiking, jungle safari could be used.
posible yeti animation,meditating interactive, wlephant riding interactive. also nepal is a landlock country but come 3rd in fresh water i believe. after canada and brazil and there fore alot of beutiful waterfall, river and pond. it will be a decorater dream to have all These theme. i have like 80 suggestion ready. hope these will keep 2020 a busy year :angel:
scientist (181086819)
YoWorld Level: 166
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 14, 2011

Forum Posts: 3

Postby LiL MaMa (149099631) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:28 pm

If you do an AREA 51 Theme please release KIO Alien Pet
( Now know i may sound like a broken record but I was REALLY hoping for this pet)
It is unique we have nothing else like it.
LiL MaMa (149099631)
YoWorld Level: 281
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 09, 2010

Forum Posts: 3103
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby olhuzzy (8116493) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:56 pm

I started out looking for the Elvis Wedding Valentine thang, then I moved on to Christmas in Vegas, but I kept finding these awesome ideas for Vampires / Halloween.
I'm no graphics guru, but here are some of my ideas.
I'll follow up with some cool Dracula ideas. Gary Oldman is my fave.

We Play the Blues so You Don't Get 'em!

olhuzzy (8116493)
YoWorld Level: 56
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 26, 2009

Forum Posts: 27
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby olhuzzy (8116493) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Dracula ideas.

All Draculas - Choose your favorite!

Gary Oldman - it would be pretty cool if someone with the skills could make an animated Dracula morphing into his true monster OLD self.

olhuzzy (8116493)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:13 pm

olhuzzy (8116493) wrote:I started out looking for the Elvis Wedding Valentine thang, then I moved on to Christmas in Vegas, but I kept finding these awesome ideas for Vampires / Halloween.

I don't know f you were meaning this whole pic or the coffin, but I am in love with background. The walls/entrance/everything (except the window, no clue why it would be anywhere near a sleeping vampire bwahahahaha)
Skylar Heartbinder (119863787)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2009

Forum Posts: 2876
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby olhuzzy (8116493) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:13 pm

LOL! Yeah - no window, but the entire thing is pretty awesome aside from that.
Easily remedied by putting iron shutters over it, huh?
Something like this, maybe? Although, I'd rather have heavy duty iron doors there.

olhuzzy (8116493)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:40 pm

olhuzzy (8116493) wrote:LOL! Yeah - no window, but the entire thing is pretty awesome aside from that.
Easily remedied by putting iron shutters over it, huh?
Something like this, maybe? Although, I'd rather have heavy duty iron doors there.

LOL Yeah that was an easy fix! Every time I see that room I fall even more in love. Perfect vampire hangout! :hug:

Postby olhuzzy (8116493) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:45 pm

Still not really right, but getting closer.

olhuzzy (8116493)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Sat Aug 31, 2019 8:52 pm

olhuzzy (8116493) wrote:Still not really right, but getting closer.

A pattern of skulls and it would be perfect!

Postby Anthony SpaceTime (102235402) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:30 pm

olhuzzy (8116493) wrote:I started out looking for the Elvis Wedding Valentine thang, then I moved on to Christmas in Vegas, but I kept finding these awesome ideas for Vampires / Halloween.

We could see this for Halloween, ooooorr... we could see it for Valentines day. Vampires are romanticized often in works of literature anyway.

:D

Anthony SpaceTime (102235402)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7731
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby olhuzzy (8116493) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:40 pm

@ Skylar Heartbinder - "A pattern of skulls and it would be perfect!"
Or maybe bats... Or the hounds of hell...

And Yes to the Vampire Valentine theme, Anthony SpaceTime! I like that a Lot!
I was never a fan of the Vampire Diaries, but I got hooked on The Originals. maybe some things giving a nod to it would be cool for Valentine's Day. Daylight rings, for example.

Last edited by olhuzzy (8116493) on Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

olhuzzy (8116493)

Postby Skylar Heartbinder (119863787) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:46 pm

olhuzzy (8116493) wrote:@ Skylar Heartbinder - "A pattern of skulls and it would be perfect!"
Or maybe bats... Or the hounds of hell...

And Yes to the Vampire Valentine theme, Anthony SpaceTime! I like that a Lot!

:thumbsup: :love: Definitely :) I like the way you think! :hug:

Postby olhuzzy (8116493) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:21 pm

Groovy!

olhuzzy (8116493)

Postby Lolliku (186520156) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:13 pm

Could you make a Animated Dancing Alien NPC?
You can release it on September 20th! In honnor of the Area 51 Raid event on facebook haha.
Maybe make it a limited time yocash item for that day?

Lolliku (186520156)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 12, 2016

Forum Posts: 69

Postby Patti (186406454) » Thu Sep 05, 2019 10:41 pm

I forgot how to post pictures so I'll just describe the theme (Halloween I live for, even out of season) … Haunted Forest (like Aokigahara in Japan) Creepy destroyed camps, teens sitting around a campfire telling ghost stories, Skin Walkers, cryptids, strange and weird rednecks (think Deliverance) and take a little inspiration from "Isla de las Muñecas". to throw in for good measure. This wouldn't be like other Halloween themes (except 1) because it will be wholly outside, not in a haunted house.

I am sitting on pins and needles waiting for Halloween … so maybe throw us a little bone?

Patti (186406454)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2015

Forum Posts: 103
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Christine (4327680) » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:18 pm

I know this couldn't be a theme on its own, but I'd love some deep-sea fishing stuff, either with a real fishing boat or to use with the yacht. Fighting chair, fighting belt, ballyhoo (chunk), depth finder, fish finder, (a real steering panel, in general), reels, gaff, harpoon, satellite/phone, etc.

Maybe combine with a Shark Week theme of some sort, since Shark Week is so popular.
If something can be taken the wrong way or another way, I meant it the other way.

Christine (4327680)
YoWorld Level: 245
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 30, 2008

Forum Posts: 368
Forum Title: YoRegular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions