Beggars Complaining... Blah Blah Blah...

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Beggars Complaining... Blah Blah Blah...

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:18 pm

Am I the only one that gets annoyed when people who try to "guilt" you into gifting them or make rather annoying hints to what they "wish" they could buy but can't afford it as if you're somehow made of money? What is that saying? Beggars can't be Choosers? I don't know if I got that right but you know what I mean. Oh and another thing that really really really ticks me off to no end is when you go out of your way to gift someone out of the kindness of your heart and they complain about what you gifted them with rude or snide remarks... like really? 1. I did NOT have to gift you said item and when I do you complain? WTF? and 2. When I gift the least you could do is say "Thank you" instead of complaining! How many of you had to deal with things like this? Now don't get me wrong I really enjoy gifting people and I wish I was actually made of money so I could gift everyone but sadly I am not! If I could I would! Instead I do Give-aways... and sometimes I'll look at those Wish List things and randomly gift off of that. But seriously? Why Why Why are people like this? If you really want an item and can't afford it why not do dailies, do the ad rewards things until you build up enough money? Yeah I know it takes a lot of time but that's how I always get my money! Once in awhile I will actually buy YoCash and YoCoins with Real World money but not often because well... it's a game and bills come first! Sorry about my rant but I'm kind of annoyed right now and shut down the game due to this annoyance... I'm gonna relax a little, watch some YouTube videos then log on the game later after I have calmed down a bit. Hope all your nights is going better than mine! :night:

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 812
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Re: Beggars Complaining... Blah Blah Blah...

Postby Momo (187032505) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Don't be mad Miss Stacey!
I believe people who won't say thank you after you gift them is having an alt account, they who having only one account will always grateful for whatever people gave to them (even not all of them but most) :thumbsup:
Don't let them bringing you down!

Momo (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 181
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016

Forum Posts: 2023
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:35 pm

Amanda Christie (187032505) wrote:Don't be mad Miss Stacey!
I believe people who won't say thank you after you gift them is having an alt account, they who having only one account will always grateful for whatever people gave to them (even not all of them but most) :thumbsup:
Don't let them bringing you down!

I love that little hedgehog! Sooooo cute! I just get frustrated and it really bothers me when people complain about the things you gift them without consideration of the fact that you took your time out to gift them just out of the kindness of your heart but nope they complain...

Stacey (186047797)

Postby xXxloloxXx (150794464) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:12 am

People have came into a room I am decorating and trying these tactics on me! Grrrr I want so badly to be able to turn around like this!!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

xXxloloxXx (150794464)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2010

Forum Posts: 3971
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Fri May 10, 2019 11:27 pm

xXxloloxXx (150794464) wrote:People have came into a room I am decorating and trying these tactics on me! Grrrr I want so badly to be able to turn around like this!!
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

OMG I love this LOL... normally if people start doing that to me while I'm decorating my home I just kick them out without a warning LOL

Stacey (186047797)

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:47 am

Fortunately I have not encountered such behavior personally on many occasions, but I definitely remember the few who have behaved that way.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 433
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 25758
Forum Title: YoManiac

Return to General Discussions