Seen on local Facebook buy & sell page....bleugh!!!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Seen on local Facebook buy & sell page....bleugh!!!

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:17 pm

A few days ago, I saw this for sale on FB in my town, it actually made me gag! :shocked:

I cant stop looking at it, its so revolting! It makes me laugh, I sell a lot of bits and bobs locally and I always clean everythin, make sure it looks nice in the pictures. This reminded me al little of the gem events in Yo, some people put in the the effort, and some people... well, I guess they are type who think this is ok to put on the internet for the world to see! lol

Really, is it just me?? what do you lt think!!

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008

Forum Posts: 6065
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Seen on local Facebook buy & sell page....bleugh!!!

Postby Miss TiFied (8432514) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:27 pm

Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:A few days ago, I saw this for sale on FB in my town, it actually made me gag! :shocked:

I cant stop looking at it, its so revolting! It makes me laugh, I sell a lot of bits and bobs locally and I always clean everythin, make sure it looks nice in the pictures. This reminded me al little of the gem events in Yo, some people put in the the effort, and some people... well, I guess they are type who think this is ok to put on the internet for the world to see! lol

Wish I thought that was a pisstake Mrs P but the OH showed me someone on one of those FB selling groups selling a stained mattress the other day.

I've never recovered :shocked: :sick: :phew:

These people have no shame and I have no idea why they think anyone wants to buy their manky old crud.
"Life is too short for long-term grudges" ~ Elon Musk

Miss TiFied (8432514)
YoWorld Level: 333
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 01, 2009

Forum Posts: 5958

Postby Mrs Poker (2830693) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:36 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:
Mrs Poker (2830693) wrote:A few days ago, I saw this for sale on FB in my town, it actually made me gag! :shocked:

Wish I thought that was a pisstake Mrs P but the OH showed me someone on one of those FB selling groups selling a stained mattress the other day.

These people have no shame and I have no idea why they think anyone wants to buy their manky old crud.

Oml thats grim, what absolute tramps!

I just dont get it, being clean and tidy dont cost nothin, and whats worse - there are kids in that house :'( what an upbringing - blurgh nasty

Mrs Poker (2830693)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 21, 2008

Forum Posts: 6065

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:55 am

I can't stop staring at the wall outlet. If they turned everything on it would blow the fuse, assuming there is one. And the diapers on the floor to the left. Come on bro. You are gonna have to pay me to take that TV. LOL

Everyone appreciates honesty until you're honest with them. Then you're an a$$hole. - George Carlin
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 30387
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 12:03 am

yea first thing I noticed as the wall outlet-crazyyyyyyy!! I stopped at that and didn't venture anywhere else on the page. Sometimes it just takes one thing and ya don't look back.

Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 34829
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:20 am

Well goodness! But did you ever stop to think that may be AFTER they cleaned house?
:shocked:

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 295
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 8870
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:27 pm

Yikes :shocked: Unfortunately, some people live like this and think nothing of it. Personally I wouldn't give this person 80p for this never mind £80

The place must stink to high heaven :dizzy:
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2588
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Miss TiFied (8432514) wrote:

:haha: sorry, but for some reason this amused me :angel:

No they don't have any shame, like those programmes on the telly where people hoard things like since the beginning of time and you can't even get in the door for rubbish and there's steam coming off them :sick:
ImageImage

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 2588
Forum Title: YoLover

Return to General Discussions