Good Yo-Evening!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:52 pm

Hope you're all having a great day! Like my outfit?
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:57 pm

Looks awesome! Does this outfit allude to any internal hopes you have for the New Year? :D :haha:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 305
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7733
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:09 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Looks awesome! Does this outfit allude to any internal hopes you have for the New Year? :D :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
OMFG!! I'm going to kill my brat of a brother for posting this here, he made an event the other night saying I want to be adopted and dressed me in the same outfit, when I came back to my laptop I had a room full of 'Prospective Parents' OMG it was cringe worthy :haha: :hug:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:14 pm

You look awesome Koats :hug:
Image
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10594
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:16 pm

Hi Koats! You look just fine & Happy New Year!
Image

TORE SLAP UP
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 314
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5607
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Hesse (103418961) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:18 pm

You are lookin hoot :love: What is that cup in your hand, I tried to click it to see :haha:
User avatar

Hesse (103418961)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: May 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2405
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:19 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Hi Koats! You look just fine & Happy New Year!
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:You look awesome Koats :hug:

Thank you both :hug: but did you see the outfit he put on me :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:21 pm

Hesse (103418961) wrote:You are lookin hoot :love: What is that cup in your hand, I tried to click it to see :haha:

Thanks Hesse it's called restaurant ninja coffee mug, still in store I think :hug:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:29 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Hi Koats! You look just fine & Happy New Year!
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:You look awesome Koats :hug:

Thank you both :hug: but did you see the outfit he put on me :haha: :haha:



Did you just change? I swear I saw you with another outfit :haha:
But that one is awesome too :love:
Image
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 292
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10594
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:
JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:Hi Koats! You look just fine & Happy New Year!
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:You look awesome Koats :hug:

Thank you both :hug: but did you see the outfit he put on me :haha: :haha:



Did you just change? I swear I saw you with another outfit :haha:
But that one is awesome too :love:

I don't know how he's doing it but he keeps changing me into a baby outfit, I'm going to have to smother him :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:47 pm

Good Evening Koats.. Well, your Yo baby outfit had me giggling :haha: now that you changed.. you look better. Happy New Year to ya in advance :D
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5452
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:51 pm

Allergic2BS (135815676) wrote:Good Evening Koats.. Well, your Yo baby outfit had me giggling :haha: now that you changed.. you look better. Happy New Year to ya in advance :D

I laughed myself tbh he's a total nutter. Happy New Year Allergic :hug:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Denna (10205906) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 5:57 am

Koats (185046372) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Looks awesome! Does this outfit allude to any internal hopes you have for the New Year? :D :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
OMFG!! I'm going to kill my brat of a brother for posting this here, he made an event the other night saying I want to be adopted and dressed me in the same outfit, when I came back to my laptop I had a room full of 'Prospective Parents' OMG it was cringe worthy :haha: :hug:


:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Thanks for laughter!

I wish I saw that outfit LOL Tell your brother I would adopt you any time, he would be very jealous :D

Happy New Year!! :party: :hug: :heart:
Image

"I've learned that people will forget what you said,
people will forget what you did,
but people will never forget how you made them feel."
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 9292
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:57 am

I miss all the fun! Can you get your brother to dress you again? :haha:
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h73262949

But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man
That he didn't, didn't already have.
Dewey Bunnell
User avatar
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2591
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:58 am

hiya Koats!! Happy 2019! :hug:
Image

Been through lots in the Real World...In this Game-I got this ;)
*Siggy made by me
User avatar
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 260
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 29337
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 am

Denna (10205906) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:
MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:Looks awesome! Does this outfit allude to any internal hopes you have for the New Year? :D :haha:

:haha: :haha: :haha:
OMFG!! I'm going to kill my brat of a brother for posting this here, he made an event the other night saying I want to be adopted and dressed me in the same outfit, when I came back to my laptop I had a room full of 'Prospective Parents' OMG it was cringe worthy :haha: :hug:


:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Thanks for laughter!

I wish I saw that outfit LOL Tell your brother I would adopt you any time, he would be very jealous :D

Happy New Year!! :party: :hug: :heart:

Denna :haha: Happy New Year :heart: :hug:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 am

JustJo (106622274) wrote:hiya Koats!! Happy 2019! :hug:

Happy New Year JustJo :heart: :hug:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Re: Good Yo-Evening!

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:54 am

Robyn VIP (8132649) wrote:I miss all the fun! Can you get your brother to dress you again? :haha:

Oh lawd don't encourage him :haha: :haha: I miss the fun too, seems like it's no longer welcome on here :hug:
Image
User avatar

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 346
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013
 
Forum Posts: 5718
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'


Return to General Discussions