Prayers please

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Prayers please

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:20 pm

Well, I have to rant this Xmas, so pls forgive devil: :devil: I came into the game to enter the contest and the game was closed. I voted yesterday and thought I had all night to enter. :eh: My YO is not feeling well at all. It has been a really rough year with a nephew who committed suicide. the second one in two years. My spouse was diagnosed with diabetes, and brother with lung cancer. Our bank acct. was compromised and someone was charging up in excess of two to three thousand dollars in charges. Some of the activity on our bank acct was through this game but BVG has not answered my request for assistance. I know this sounds suspect but who would lie about such a stressful existence.
My Yo lost her Gold VIP so we could pay for the pipe that is leaking under our slab. :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: I went on the weekly thread to ask for the rare red Bountiful hair and begged for the first time. No response :drool: :drool: I have given gifts before and never had to want in this game but now that we are tapped out it is like I went broke in the only game I play for stress relief. I know it says she is still Vip but she is not. Don't know why it says that. Cannot buy VIP :?: :?:
Do you think this is Karma :?: :?: I can't think of what it is that I did to have to deal with so many stressful events this year :eh:

I am happy that everyone is having a great time in the game and wish that I could have participated. Kudos to BVG for once for satisfying everyone's expectations :heart: :heart:
I had to dress my Yo to reflect the reality of her existence because she is an extension of my psyche. And while this is probably the wrong forum for this rant but I have nowhere else to rant. Please forgive me :phew: :phew: Peace and goodwill :heart: :heart: to you and your families :heart: :heart
Prayers please for my family and hope you all are having a wonderful Xmas And a Happy New Year :star: :star:

Meadow (152618059)
YoWorld Level: 330
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 10, 2010

Forum Posts: 274
Forum Title: YoRegular

Re: Prayers please

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:27 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:Well, I have to rant this Xmas, so pls forgive devil: :devil: I came into the game to enter the contest and the game was closed. I voted yesterday and thought I had all night to enter. :eh: My YO is not feeling well at all. It has been a really rough year with a nephew who committed suicide. the second one in two years. My spouse was diagnosed with diabetes, and brother with lung cancer. Our bank acct. was compromised and someone was charging up in excess of two to three thousand dollars in charges. Some of the activity on our bank acct was through this game but BVG has not answered my request for assistance. I know this sounds suspect but who would lie about such a stressful existence.
My Yo lost her Gold VIP so we could pay for the pipe that is leaking under our slab. :wailing: :wailing: :wailing: I went on the weekly thread to ask for the rare red Bountiful hair and begged for the first time. No response :drool: :drool: I have given gifts before and never had to want in this game but now that we are tapped out it is like I went broke in the only game I play for stress relief. I know it says she is still Vip but she is not. Don't know why it says that. Cannot buy VIP :?: :?:
Do you think this is Karma :?: :?: I can't think of what it is that I did to have to deal with so many stressful events this year :eh:

I am happy that everyone is having a great time in the game and wish that I could have participated. Kudos to BVG for once for satisfying everyone's expectations :heart: :heart:
I had to dress my Yo to reflect the reality of her existence because she is an extension of my psyche. And while this is probably the wrong forum for this rant but I have nowhere else to rant. Please forgive me :phew: :phew: Peace and goodwill :heart: :heart: to you and your families :heart: :heart
Prayers please for my family and hope you all are having a wonderful Xmas And a Happy New Year :star: :star:

SS to hear all of what you're going through Meadow, many hugs and prayers. Let me get into game i don't think i have that hair but i will see if i can find someone i can buy the hair from and i sent it your way :hug: Hope things will get better for you soon hun
Last edited by xNVx2hot (129595882) on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2765
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Roughneck (187611490) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:28 pm

From my understanding Facebook is the one who handles the money side, probably have better luck with Facebook.
Nights are long
Roughneck (187611490)
YoWorld Level: 29
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 10, 2018

Forum Posts: 132
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:31 pm

I hope things get sorted and better for you Meadow :hug: Is this the hair you're looking for, if not keep it or sell if you want :hug:
Last edited by Koats (185046372) on Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Koats (185046372)
YoWorld Level: 350
YoWorld Start Date: May 18, 2013

Forum Posts: 5836
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: ' Keep your head when all about you are losing theirs'

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:32 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:Well, I have to rant this Xmas, so pls forgive devil: :devil: I came into the game to enter the contest and the game was closed. I voted yesterday and thought I had all night to enter. :eh: My YO is not feeling well at all. It has been a really rough year with a nephew who committed suicide. the second one in two years. My spouse was diagnosed with diabetes, and brother with lung cancer. Our bank acct. was compromised and someone was charging up in excess of two to three thousand dollars in charges. Some of the activity on our bank acct was through this game but BVG has not answered my request for assistance. I know this sounds suspect but who would lie about such a stressful existence.

oh WOW so sorry for all you've been through.
reading this, i did go to invo, had i had the hair, i would had sent it, but i did not. Sorry.
dependant upon location though pretty sure it's a 4:00 est deadline on challenge and voting.
Hope things get better for you. Huggs.

Click button to link to BadMoon's Siggy Shop
Now doing Easter Siggy's

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 315
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 8151
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:39 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:I hope things get sorted and better for you Meadow :hug: Is this the hair you're looking for, if not keep it or sell if you want :hug:

Yes the one but really you don't have to buy it, I was not looking for that I just need some emotional support. :heart: :heart:

Meadow (152618059)

Postby Rod (126579776) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:41 pm

May the things you can control be managed and thing you can't control be disminished.

Everyone appreciates honesty until you're honest with them. Then you're an a$$hole. - George Carlin
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 30412
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:42 pm

Meadow (152618059) wrote:
Koats (185046372) wrote:I hope things get sorted and better for you Meadow :hug: Is this the hair you're looking for, if not keep it or sell if you want :hug:

Yes the one but really you don't have to buy it, I was not looking for that I just need some emotional support. :heart: :heart:

It's ok I had it already but it's not my colour :haha: ;) If you need someone to chat to I'm here :hug:

Koats (185046372)

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:43 pm

Thank you sp much for the hair, I am going now to dress my YO in her beautiful new hair, I cannot thank you enough for your show of support :heart: :heart:

Meadow (152618059)

Postby DianaBanana (111036364) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:48 pm

makes me sad to read your post. sometimes life deals us crappy cards. hang in there and let those cards play out. it all will soon turn around for you. it always will. i have diabetes too and with just a bit of a mindset change and important mediication a good and easy life with diabetes can be ahchieved. it is mind numbin at first but do everything the doc asks. it's just a new way of looking at how you eat. and exercise. walking is a great for idabetes and costs nothing. i couldn't get through the day witt my morning walk. you asking for prayer probably means you are a christian. from the bible, read the entire book of Job. It does help when our life is falling apart from my experience. things wll get better wiith time and grief wil lessen iin time, too. good luck to you

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?...b_bmpos_0

there is good in the worst of us and bad in the best of us. martin luther king, jr.

a hideous throng rushes in singing a discordant melody. edgar allen poe

DianaBanana (111036364)
YoWorld Level: 363
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 31, 2009

Forum Posts: 10060
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Moon Maiden (144063105) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:51 pm

Oh, dear Meadow. I so hope things turn around for you quickly. I Lost my 2 year old granddaughter to cancer this year, and 6 months later, lost my son to a lake accident. My heart hurts for you, as I can understand the cycles of grief. I will add you to my prayer list. Pm me anytime you need to vent, or a shoulder :heart: :heart:

Moon Maiden (144063105)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 04, 2010

Forum Posts: 259

Postby xNVx2hot (129595882) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 2:56 pm

Koats (185046372) wrote:

It's ok I had it already but it's not my colour :haha: ;) If you need someone to chat to I'm here :hug:

Aww Koats that was so nice i been asking friends if they had that hair since i haven't bought any new hairs in a long time :hug:

https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72487881

When people put others down, it's just to pick themselves up. Some people will do just about anything for some attention.
xNVx2hot (129595882)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 2765
Forum Title: YoLover

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:16 pm

Moon Maiden (144063105) wrote:Oh, dear Meadow. I so hope things turn around for you quickly. I Lost my 2 year old granddaughter to cancer this year, and 6 months later, lost my son to a lake accident. My heart hurts for you, as I can understand the cycles of grief. I will add you to my prayer list. Pm me anytime you need to vent, or a shoulder :heart: :heart:
I am so very sorry for your losses. It is so hard to lose people you love I don't know how people are people expected to move on. Guess it is just one foot in front of the other. Prayers for you and yours. :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :heartbroken: :

Meadow (152618059)

Postby PinkSnowDrop (115645703) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:40 pm

Roughneck (187611490) wrote:From my understanding Facebook is the one who handles the money side, probably have better luck with Facebook.

Yep.
Image Image
"Have courage and be kind." ♛
PinkSnowDrop (115645703)
YoWorld Level: 262
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 16922
Forum Title: YoFiend
Location: Writing essays, eating pringles and running after my puppy

Postby Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:54 pm

I hear you and sending positive thoughts your way. So many I know have had a rough year this year, I can certainly empathise as I reflect on mine but this is not to take away from yours, I am here just to read and take in what you have shared. I hope the year ahead is paved with peace and ease for you :heart:

Fermitthekrog YBLA (1195434)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2008

Forum Posts: 7879
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Koats (185046372) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:24 pm

Thank you sp much for the hair, I am going now to dress my YO in her beautiful new hair, I cannot thank you enough for your show of support :heart: :heart:

You're very welcome Meadow. I'm so sorry for your loss :heart: :rose:

Koats (185046372)

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:10 pm

DianaBanana (111036364) wrote:makes me sad to read your post. sometimes life deals us crappy cards. hang in there and let those cards play out. it all will soon turn around for you. it always will. i have diabetes too and with just a bit of a mindset change and important mediication a good and easy life with diabetes can be ahchieved. it is mind numbin at first but do everything the doc asks. it's just a new way of looking at how you eat. and exercise. walking is a great for idabetes and costs nothing. i couldn't get through the day witt my morning walk. you asking for prayer probably means you are a christian. from the bible, read the entire book of Job. It does help when our life is falling apart from my experience. things wll get better wiith time and grief wil lessen iin time, too. good luck to you
Thank you for your concern :heart: :heart:

Meadow (152618059)

Postby Meadow (152618059) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:11 pm

Fermitthekrog YED (1195434) wrote:I hear you and sending positive thoughts your way. So many I know have had a rough year this year, I can certainly empathise as I reflect on mine but this is not to take away from yours, I am here just to read and take in what you have shared. I hope the year ahead is paved with peace and ease for you :heart:
Thank you :heart: :heart:

Meadow (152618059)

Postby LisaTM (10095126) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:53 pm

I'm sorry to read this, Meadow :( I don't believe in karma, personally. I think sometimes awful things are a result of poor choices (I'm not saying you made any), and sometimes bad things happen that are completely out of our control. Life is a rollercoaster and all we can do is buckle up for the ride and do our best. I'm sure you did nothing to deserve any of these things.

It's been a rotten few years for me, as well, and this one was epically difficult. I can relate.

I truly hope 2019 brings you less strife, and brings you much happiness and peace. :hug: :heart:

"I don't want to lubricate that." - Guybrush Threepwood

LisaTM (10095126)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 15095
Forum Title: YoFiend

Postby Jewelzz77 (133517584) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:15 pm

I'm very sorry to hear of all you are going through, Meadow. Life isn't fair, and it often makes no sense, but I don't believe we do bad things to deserve bad things in return. I used to, but not anymore. Nor am I trying to sound hard or crass. I deal with so much and the last 10 years of my life have been one loss after another, but I'm doing just this: putting one foot in front of the other and pushing on. And other times, simply breaking down and letting it all out!

I will send love and light your way, and healing, also. I also believe in the power of prayer. I will do that for you, and for myself. And the others who have had so much pain and sadness in the last year. I know many in rl who have. And those here on the forum who have posted regarding their losses. I cannot imagine losing a granddaughter and then a son in a 6 month period! I'm so sorry for your losses, Moon Maiden. :hug:

My words aren't coming out very well as I am very tired, but my heart is in the right place and I hope for better things for you in the near future, Meadow. Bless you. :heart: :hug:

Jewelzz77 (133517584)
YoWorld Level: 311
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 07, 2009

Forum Posts: 1551
Forum Title: YoFan

Next

Return to General Discussions