Favorite Yo Forumer you met this year?

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Favorite Yo Forumer you met this year?

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:49 pm

Let's see!

Name a Forumer you either met or have gotten to know better this year.
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 8097
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Favorite Yo Forumer you met this year?

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:56 pm

I'll go first!

I think this is my second year on the Yo Forums, I joined this place a little bit late.

It's not an easy pick since I met many Forumers outside the Forums and have had lengthy talks with many but one person, in particular, made me laugh in real life which is not easy because my "lol" "lmao" and "haha" face is same as my serious face.

Allergic2BS has been a great Yo-companion, she is an incredible, fun lady who has a great sense of humor with a pervey twist, which I find awesome, I'm glad i met her.
Nick Blade (187030201)

Postby KimmieStarDreams (14315228) » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:58 pm

too many to name lol i love all my freinds :D
KimmieStarDreams (14315228)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 89714
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:36 am

xXxloloxXx is a forumer I met this year. I actually met her during the give-a-way I had and then got to know her better through forums. We talk almost daily and both share pretty much the same interest in the game. I think we're always dropping gifts off to each other. It's her goal to find something I don't already have and occasionally she really surprises me with something awesome! When I go to events or am looking through the AH, I always keep her mind in case I come across something I know she collects or would like to have. This Christmas has been the most awesome time in YoWorld because of her. We spent over a month trying to collect all of the Holiday 10 and Xmas red furniture so she could decorate a house similar to the one I did back in 2010. It was incredible and she truly is an amazing person. I'm truly blessed to have gotten to know her.
I also want to say that even though I am a sporadic poster (at best) I do really enjoy reading posts from certain people. I think GregPaw and Cynnamyn are awesome for the doing the WishList thread, JustJo for her Secret Santa (and other threads) and of course, who doesn't enjoy Nick Blade's posts? I can think of several others I enjoy reading but they change names so often I'm not sure who is who lol.
So many made me feel welcome in the forums and I'd just like to say thanks to everyone! :heart: :)

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 337
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 623
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:54 pm

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:xXxloloxXx is a forumer I met this year. I actually met her during the give-a-way I had and then got to know her better through forums. We talk almost daily and both share pretty much the same interest in the game. I think we're always dropping gifts off to each other. It's her goal to find something I don't already have and occasionally she really surprises me with something awesome! When I go to events or am looking through the AH, I always keep her mind in case I come across something I know she collects or would like to have. This Christmas has been the most awesome time in YoWorld because of her. We spent over a month trying to collect all of the Holiday 10 and Xmas red furniture so she could decorate a house similar to the one I did back in 2010. It was incredible and she truly is an amazing person. I'm truly blessed to have gotten to know her.
I also want to say that even though I am a sporadic poster (at best) I do really enjoy reading posts from certain people. I think GregPaw and Cynnamyn are awesome for the doing the WishList thread, JustJo for her Secret Santa (and other threads) and of course, who doesn't enjoy Nick Blade's posts? I can think of several others I enjoy reading but they change names so often I'm not sure who is who lol.
So many made me feel welcome in the forums and I'd just like to say thanks to everyone! :heart: :)

:D :heart: :hug:
Nick Blade (187030201)

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Miss Kitty :D
A super sweet lady who shares my love for kitties :cat: :heart:
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 438
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 26836

Postby Miss Kitty (167124329) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:01 pm

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Miss Kitty :D

:wailing: :heart: You’re just the sweetest thing! I’m so glad I was able to meet you too! And we have so much in common, I just consider you to be another a sister of mine! :hug:
Miss Kitty (167124329)
YoWorld Level: 277
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 08, 2010

Forum Posts: 350
Forum Title: YoRegular

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:21 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:I'll go first!

I think this is my second year on the Yo Forums, I joined this place a little bit late.

It's not an easy pick since I met many Forumers outside the Forums and have had lengthy talks with many but one person, in particular, made me laugh in real life which is not easy because my "lol" "lmao" and "haha" face is same as my serious face.

Allergic2BS has been a great Yo-companion, she is an incredible, fun lady who has a great sense of humor with a pervey twist, which I find awesome, I'm glad i met her.

Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6663
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:14 am

oh I would have to say a few -Nick we got to know each other better and I have seen changes in you and in your kindness that a lot of other might not see

we share a great fav crazy zany sweet lady ( yeah we can call her that lmao!) Allergic2BS-we met on games and she is sweet and use to be very quiet-she's been around a while tho she can make me lmao and often its times when its needed!

Sami ive known longer so she dont count for this year cuz we go back more than a year and I lover her kindness and she helps a lot or makes ones day with her odd coocoo sayings-wouldn't have it any other way!!

AnnaDel-we know each other longer but have met in the real world which makes a huge difference as we found out in our chats and talks we both laughed a LOT..we need these kinds of people off line as well as online- those that really reach out -no cost no yo gifts just the laughter and smiles..and you all do this!! Thanks for being there for me in 2018 :hug:
JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 266
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 40936

Postby Riff (185643699) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:19 am

i havent spoken to them much, but jewellz and kira caught my attention somewhere in the last 6-12 months. i always enjoy reading what they have to say.
2 fun loving, down to earth and smart ladies :star:
theres probably a couple more but you know what my brain is like. and i wouldnt say i have a favourite
Most people do not listen with the intent to understand; they listen with the intent to reply - Stephen R. Covey
Riff (185643699)
YoWorld Level: 387
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 28, 2014

Forum Posts: 11556
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Riff you are so 2016, that's why you're not on my list. :devil:

Some Forumers I'd love to get to know in 2019 (if I stick around or they stick around) i've said many goodbyes in December, it's like everyone is leaving but LisaTM, Just Jo. Mrs Poker and PinkSnowDrop are top of the list. (many more I didn't mention).
Nick Blade (187030201)

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:04 pm

:cat: :heart: :cat: :heart: :cat: and it all started with the Oktoberfest outfit. hehe

Miss Kitty (167124329) wrote:
Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:Miss Kitty :D

:wailing: :heart: You’re just the sweetest thing! I’m so glad I was able to meet you too! And we have so much in common, I just consider you to be another a sister of mine! :hug:
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 438
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 26836

Postby Momo (187032505) » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:50 am

Most of people i met here :b
Too long to type it :D
Momo (187032505)
YoWorld Level: 181
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 28, 2016

Forum Posts: 2023
Forum Title: YoAdmirer

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:53 pm

JustJo (106622274) wrote:oh I would have to say a few -Nick we got to know each other better and I have seen changes in you and in your kindness that a lot of other might not see

we share a great fav crazy zany sweet lady ( yeah we can call her that lmao!) Allergic2BS-we met on games and she is sweet and use to be very quiet-she's been around a while tho she can make me lmao and often its times when its needed!

Sami ive known longer so she dont count for this year cuz we go back more than a year and I lover her kindness and she helps a lot or makes ones day with her odd coocoo sayings-wouldn't have it any other way!!

AnnaDel-we know each other longer but have met in the real world which makes a huge difference as we found out in our chats and talks we both laughed a LOT..we need these kinds of people off line as well as online- those that really reach out -no cost no yo gifts just the laughter and smiles..and you all do this!! Thanks for being there for me in 2018 :hug:

Aww.. thank you JustJo :hug: I'm really glad I have got to have fun this year with you as well plus Sami, Nick and Kira when she was around :)
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 259
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 6663
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Postby lolo PIC (150794464) » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:41 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:xXxloloxXx is a forumer I met this year. I actually met her during the give-a-way I had and then got to know her better through forums. We talk almost daily and both share pretty much the same interest in the game. I think we're always dropping gifts off to each other. It's her goal to find something I don't already have and occasionally she really surprises me with something awesome! When I go to events or am looking through the AH, I always keep her mind in case I come across something I know she collects or would like to have. This Christmas has been the most awesome time in YoWorld because of her. We spent over a month trying to collect all of the Holiday 10 and Xmas red furniture so she could decorate a house similar to the one I did back in 2010. It was incredible and she truly is an amazing person. I'm truly blessed to have gotten to know her.

Awe thank you, I am the blessed one for sure! Love you my friend! :heart: :hug:

lolo PIC (150794464)
YoWorld Level: 306
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 23, 2010

Forum Posts: 3975
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Return to General Discussions