Blondes vs Brunettes

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Blondes vs Brunettes

Blonde
6
20%
Brunette
17
57%
Redhead
1
3%
Other
6
20%
 
Total votes : 30

Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:08 pm

Just a simple, silly poll. I'm interested to know what people's preferences are and why. Men.... do you prefer blondes, brunettes, or redheads? Women...same question. :haha:

I'd also be interested in hearing what your thoughts and impressions are about people with certain hair colors. For example, do you think that blondes are more eye-catching than brunettes or vice versa?

I'm really interested in knowing what people's preferences are. I'd also love to hear the reasoning behind your choice if theirs no problem with that.

Funnily enough, I've noticed that a lot of people claim to have a certain preference but then always end up dating the complete polar opposite. I have a friend who always talks about how he adores "exotic brunettes" but I've only ever seen him date "door next girl" blondes. :haha:
Last edited by MsPhantom (129173078) on Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:35 pm

Just for the record, black haired peeps will be counted in the brunette category as brunette generally stands for "dark-haired". :)
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:42 pm

My husband always dated chesty red-heads before he met me. He still favors them.

Me? 5 foot nothing, small chested blonde.

I've always favored tall nordic looking men (blonde, blue eyed)..

Hubby? Average height. Brown hair (balding) and green eyes.

Go figure. :?: ;) :haha: :haha:


As for the poll...BLONDES always have more fun!! :smug:

Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17089
Forum Title: YoFiend

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:52 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:My husband always dated chesty red-heads before he met me. He still favors them.

Me? 5 foot nothing, small chested blonde.

I've always favored tall nordic looking men (blonde, blue eyed)..

Hubby? Average height. Brown hair (balding) and green eyes.

Go figure. :?: ;) :haha: :haha:


As for the poll...BLONDES always have more fun!! :smug:

Image


Interesting..... thanks for taking the time to leave a response. :D

By the way, nice use of a Marilyn picture. :thumbsup: I have her posters all over my bedroom.
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:12 pm

I've had black hair my whole life. I'm also 5'10 with brown eyes and olive skin and I'm on the thinner side.

From a purely visual perspective, I've always been more attracted to guys who were my height or taller with colored eyes and a bright smile. Hair color isn't as much of a factor me as the other two although I do tend to myself attracted to guys with lighter hair.

I moved to a new city in 2012 and I was the odd looking new girl. Most of the students in my middle school and high school had colored eyes and light hair so I definitely stood out like a sore thumb. :silly:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:09 am

I'm a red head fan. Always have been. About half the women I dated were red heads. Its just a preference thing for me. I've dated all hair colors and enjoyed them all. I'm more of a 'what's on the inside" guy, but obviously the outside is what gets anyone who is honest initial attention.

So redhead with green eyes....and yep, she said "I do". Suckaaaaaaa......lol
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27964
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:I'm a red head fan. Always have been. About half the women I dated were red heads. Its just a preference thing for me. I've dated all hair colors and enjoyed them all. I'm more of a 'what's on the inside" guy, but obviously the outside is what gets anyone who is honest initial attention.

So redhead with green eyes....and yep, she said "I do". Suckaaaaaaa......lol


I had a really pretty friend in high school who was a fiery red head. I swear she had a trail of guys following her at all times. It's definitely an eye-catching hair color.

:haha:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:25 pm

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Rod (126579776) wrote:I'm a red head fan. Always have been. About half the women I dated were red heads. Its just a preference thing for me. I've dated all hair colors and enjoyed them all. I'm more of a 'what's on the inside" guy, but obviously the outside is what gets anyone who is honest initial attention.

So redhead with green eyes....and yep, she said "I do". Suckaaaaaaa......lol


I had a really pretty friend in high school who was a fiery red head. I swear she had a trail of guys following her at all times. It's definitely an eye-catching hair color.

:haha:

Yes they do. Sometimes it gets the green monster going when guys try to flirt with her...lol
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27964
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:11 pm

:haha: I like dark hair guys with olive skin.... but whatever reason I always dated blue/ green eyes and my husband has also blue yes...
Image
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 10273
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Rod (126579776) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:17 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote::haha: I like dark hair guys with olive skin.... but whatever reason I always dated blue/ green eyes and my husband has also blue yes...

LOL

I had a college buddy that thought the only woman he would ever consider had to be a blue eyed blonde. *years pass*

I see a FB post that he got married and yep, she was totally a dark brown hair with almond colored eyes. Perfect match! :haha:
Image

Miles Finch - You feeling strong, my friend? Call me "elf" one more time.
Buddy The Elf - He's an angry elf.
User avatar
Rod (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 248
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 27964
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 8:12 pm

Rod (126579776) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote::haha: I like dark hair guys with olive skin.... but whatever reason I always dated blue/ green eyes and my husband has also blue yes...

LOL

I had a college buddy that thought the only woman he would ever consider had to be a blue eyed blonde. *years pass*

I see a FB post that he got married and yep, she was totally a dark brown hair with almond colored eyes. Perfect match! :haha:


When you really love someone, their coloring doesn't matter.
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:30 pm

:D :haha: :bye: I'm a light brunette with blonde highlights, brown hair, 5'8" and on the thinner side, but a bit too top heavy (front porch).... :haha: :haha: :haha: I like my men with dark hair and blue eyes taller than me of course. :party: None of my kids ended up with my eyes though which is funny....one has ice sky blue, another dark blue and the other a hazel green brown (like my mom's). :heart:
Image
User avatar

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 08, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 2966
Forum Title: YoLover
Location: #1 PurplY YoLUV

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby JulieHootieScraps (108384802) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 12:36 pm

PURPLE hair, which I have!!! I love it!

I prefer men with dark hair, & I like 'em tall :D I'm only 5'2", so guys had BETTER be taller than me! My husband is tall, 6'2", but he has blond hair & blue eyes. Ah, love.
Image
ImageI'm feeling Tore Slap Up today.
User avatar

JulieHootieScraps (108384802)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 11, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5030
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:34 pm

PurPlyAnjelZ XXX (152320506) wrote::D :haha: :bye: I'm a light brunette with blonde highlights, brown hair, 5'8" and on the thinner side, but a bit too top heavy (front porch).... :haha: :haha: :haha: I like my men with dark hair and blue eyes taller than me of course. :party: None of my kids ended up with my eyes though which is funny....one has ice sky blue, another dark blue and the other a hazel green brown (like my mom's). :heart:


Same as me. I've always loved dark hair and colored eyes on a guy. Light hair is nice too but something about the dark hair and how it blends with the light eyes is sooooo :drool: :haha:

And by the way, you sound stunning. :hug:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:37 pm

JulieHootieScraps (108384802) wrote:PURPLE hair, which I have!!! I love it!

I prefer men with dark hair, & I like 'em tall :D I'm only 5'2", so guys had BETTER be taller than me! My husband is tall, 6'2", but he has blond hair & blue eyes. Ah, love.


Oooh purple. Sounds so pretty. :hug: I think all women have reached a consensus of loving tall men. :haha:
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:34 pm

Brunettes :love:
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Velle (153978634) » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Guys with dark hair in my opinion.

Where I’m at, there are a lot of people with brown skin and dark hair so a lot of people find the opposite more attractive, light skin and blonde hair.
I have dark brown hair and light brown skin and I have always found guys who are darker with dark hair attractive. I don’t know what it is, they just look yummier lol :D
Image
User avatar
Velle (153978634)
YoWorld Level: 177
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 1253
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:21 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:Brunettes :love:


Interesting...any reason for that? :D
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:27 am

Velle (153978634) wrote:Guys with dark hair in my opinion.

Where I’m at, there are a lot of people with brown skin and dark hair so a lot of people find the opposite more attractive, light skin and blonde hair.
I have dark brown hair and light brown skin and I have always found guys who are darker with dark hair attractive. I don’t know what it is, they just look yummier lol :D


I've always found it to be the opposite case for me. In the United States, especially in less urban and diverse areas, the standard of beauty seems to be blonde hair and blue eyes. A lot of of the girls that I know with brown hair have been bleaching their hair since middle school. My mom is from Lebanon and most of the women there have light skin, brown eyes, and dark hair and despite how common it is over there it seems to be the set standard of beauty. Even lighter haired women end up dying their hair darker because of it.
User avatar
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 303
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7349
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Re: Blondes vs Brunettes

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:24 am

MsPhantom (129173078) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:Brunettes :love:


Interesting...any reason for that? :D


Adriana Lima :love:

Image
User avatar
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 254
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 7304
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Next

Return to General Discussions