American Horror Story Apocalypse

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 7:28 pm

Is anyone watching this? I am loving this season!

It's been incredible so far!
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23712
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Abee (108712228) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:08 pm

I'm watching the Hill House haunting or whatever it's called. I love AHS!! Haven't seen this season yet though!
User avatar
Abee (108712228)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2741
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:11 pm

Abee (108712228) wrote:I'm watching the Hill House haunting or whatever it's called. I love AHS!! Haven't seen this season yet though!


Ooh, I need to check that out!
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23712
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Abee (108712228) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 8:17 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Abee (108712228) wrote:I'm watching the Hill House haunting or whatever it's called. I love AHS!! Haven't seen this season yet though!


Ooh, I need to check that out!


It is scary as yadda. A lot scarier than AHS.
User avatar
Abee (108712228)
YoWorld Level: 288
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 14, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 2741
Forum Title: YoLover

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 9:50 pm

Too satanic for me. I watched the movie The Conjuring and I couldn't sleep for months. I still remember the old woman on top of the wardrobe traumatized me...

Image
ImageImage

Insert cliché phrases here
User avatar

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 299
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008
 
Forum Posts: 12418
Forum Title: Auction House Hero
Location: Seattle

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby mauiencar (104164330) » Thu Oct 25, 2018 10:35 pm

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:Too satanic for me. I watched the movie The Conjuring and I couldn't sleep for months. I still remember the old woman on top of the wardrobe traumatized me...

Image

That part was the s**t! :cold: I saw that movie at the cinema, I was literally hiding in the hood of hoodie. I was a bit younger back then. :haha: The cinema was almost filled that day, the fact that it was dark and everybody else were all screaming made it even freakier. :D
Anwesha • Ash • Divya • Eloryn • Greg • Kira • Laudy Daudy • Liam • Lisalishus • Mizz Libra • Mr Savage • Mrs Poker
MsPhantom • Nick • not theFATHER • Peach • Selcouth • shaggy • Somer • Stardust • WittchyBoo • YoJohn • Yoyo
User avatar
mauiencar (104164330)
YoWorld Level: 230
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 01, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 5976
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Philippines

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Rain (110294179) » Fri Oct 26, 2018 12:37 am

It is a good season so far.

I have to say, it does help if you've seen Murder House and Coven (and Hotel somewhat) but isn't 100% required.

I just watched the latest episode and the trailer for next week is completely baffling. Guess we will see what happens.

:thumbsup:
Image

Thank you to all my wonderful YoWorld friends. You are the reason why I am here and I love you ALL.
User avatar
Rain (110294179)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7632
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: YoWorld

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Rain (110294179) » Sun Oct 28, 2018 4:39 am

Seems like Yo and AHS don't mix, but if anyone is watching I'd love to hear your theories about the trailer for next week....I don't see how it fits in at all. :eh:
Image

Thank you to all my wonderful YoWorld friends. You are the reason why I am here and I love you ALL.
User avatar
Rain (110294179)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7632
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: YoWorld

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Queen Mata (13429328) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:27 pm

I've never liked that show. And I love horror.
Et tu, Brute?
Image
User avatar
Queen Mata (13429328)
YoWorld Level: 294
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 10, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 3487
Forum Title: YoAficionado
Location: Surprise me

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:34 pm

Abee (108712228) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Abee (108712228) wrote:I'm watching the Hill House haunting or whatever it's called. I love AHS!! Haven't seen this season yet though!


Ooh, I need to check that out!


It is scary as yadda. A lot scarier than AHS.


AHS has been more blood and gore oriented the past few seasons..Apocalpse seems to lean more on the psychological horror.

For me, Hill House was compelling but, ultimately, disappointing. :quiet:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17843
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:35 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Abee (108712228) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Abee (108712228) wrote:I'm watching the Hill House haunting or whatever it's called. I love AHS!! Haven't seen this season yet though!


Ooh, I need to check that out!


It is scary as yadda. A lot scarier than AHS.


AHS has been more blood and gore oriented the past few seasons..Apocalpse seems to lean more on the psychological horror.

For me, Hill House was compelling but, ultimately, disappointing. :quiet:


I have really loved this season of AHS, especially Return to Murder House :love:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 324
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 23712
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:37 pm

Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Abee (108712228) wrote:
Leeum (130695460) wrote:
Abee (108712228) wrote:I'm watching the Hill House haunting or whatever it's called. I love AHS!! Haven't seen this season yet though!


Ooh, I need to check that out!


It is scary as yadda. A lot scarier than AHS.


AHS has been more blood and gore oriented the past few seasons..Apocalpse seems to lean more on the psychological horror.

For me, Hill House was compelling but, ultimately, disappointing. :quiet:


I have really loved this season of AHS, especially Return to Murder House :love:


Murder House is still my favorite season!! :love:

I am really enjoying all the flashbacks and how they are attempting to unify the seasons. The acting, as always, is stellar. Sarah Paulsen :rose: Evan Peters :love:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17843
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Rain (110294179) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 1:41 pm

Oh another thing about next week's preview...

Seems they finally found a hairstyle that doesn't suit Evan Peters. :haha:

(or anyone for that matter :shocked: )
Image

Thank you to all my wonderful YoWorld friends. You are the reason why I am here and I love you ALL.
User avatar
Rain (110294179)
YoWorld Level: 365
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 28, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 7632
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: YoWorld

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Tue Oct 30, 2018 2:00 pm

Rain (110294179) wrote:Oh another thing about next week's preview...

Seems they finally found a hairstyle that doesn't suit Evan Peters. :haha:

(or anyone for that matter :shocked: )


LMAO!! Amen to that, Rain!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 17843
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: American Horror Story Apocalypse

Postby DollyDagger (135498958) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 pm

I'm late to the party, but I'm an AVID AHS fan! I didn't like the ending of this last season and the season was too short!
User avatar

DollyDagger (135498958)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 16, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 84
Forum Title: YoNovice
Location: Somewhere putting it up in the air...


Return to General Discussions