What is your talent?

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

What is your talent?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 6:58 pm

I would love to know what some of you do in their spare time.
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 8301
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: What is your talent?

Postby MsPhantom (129173078) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:00 pm

Crying and eating.
MsPhantom (129173078)
YoWorld Level: 317
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 16, 2009

Forum Posts: 10753
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:01 pm

I was a freelance writer and editor for a local publication. :rose:

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 329
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009

Forum Posts: 18168
Forum Title: YoAddict

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:06 pm

Animal Networking, I also rehabilitate dogs, Train Dogs too, Photography, Research, pissin' people off (it's one of my best talents), debates, shuttin' people down with facts ;) :angel:
Last edited by ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) on Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
After one touch, we become obsessed with the rush. Yeah, love is like a rodeo. -Kane
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice

ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266)
YoWorld Level: 296
YoWorld Start Date: May 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 8267

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:12 pm

Some interesting talents ladies :eh: crying and Eating :thumbsup: :haha:
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
CyberPunK (187030201)

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:30 pm

Poetry, drawing, singing, inline/urban skating, electronics prototyping and development, annoying people, drinking crap tons of coffee :silly:

What about you Nick?
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016

Forum Posts: 5489
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:46 pm

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Poetry, drawing, singing, inline/urban skating, electronics prototyping and development, annoying people, drinking crap tons of coffee :silly:

What about you Nick?

I enjoy roasting people online... And.. Oh Jk :haha:

I produce EDM music so my free time is dedicated for just that however now that college got serious the entire thing is pushed way back, I haven't done anything related to music making for 5 months or more and it's starting to become more and more real that sometimes more important things in life can Rob the little fun things and I see why some people who are way older than me tell me they wish they could be young again to do what they loved doing as kids.
CyberPunK (187030201)

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:55 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Poetry, drawing, singing, inline/urban skating, electronics prototyping and development, annoying people, drinking crap tons of coffee :silly:

What about you Nick?

I produce EDM music so my free time is dedicated for just that however now that college got serious the entire thing is pushed way back, I haven't done anything related to music making for 5 months or more and it's starting to become more and more real that sometimes more important things in life can Rob the little fun things and I see why some people who are way older than me tell me they wish they could be young again to do what they loved doing as kids.

Now I'm not big fan of EDM (actually some subgenres of electronic music give me a headache) but I'd like to hear if you're willing to share. Or I'm living under rock and you have all published on Soundcloud or somewhere whatever :haha:

I was interested in making ambient music but I've never taken off with idea of studying FL Studio or doing anything away from mic when it comes to music. Please, feed my fallen dream. :haha:

Also, roasting people? Heh... :smug:
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
TL Kira (187264144)

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 7:59 pm

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:

What about you Nick?

Now I'm not big fan of EDM (actually some subgenres of electronic music give me a headache) but I'd like to hear if you're willing to share. Or I'm living under rock and you have all published on Soundcloud or somewhere whatever :haha:

I was interested in making ambient music but I've never taken off with idea of studying FL Studio or doing anything away from mic when it comes to music. Please, feed my fallen dream. :haha:

Just Google me :smug:
I live to say this line.
But seriously Google me + add Trance at the end to find my music so search for "Nick Parker Trance"
CyberPunK (187030201)

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:01 pm

What about you Nick?

I live to say this line.
But seriously Google me + add Trance at the end to find my music so search for "Nick Parker Trance"

He posted the link to the interview in my song thread, was a song at the end :angel: Lovely, song by the way :hug:
After one touch, we become obsessed with the rush. Yeah, love is like a rodeo. -Kane
Remember to load your brain before you shoot your mouth off - Old Farmer's Advice

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:08 pm

ELFMySouth (103681266) wrote:

What about you Nick?

I live to say this line.

He posted the link to the interview in my song thread, was a song at the end :angel: Lovely, song by the way :hug:

Thank you so much Elfy. I wrote that song for my dead Grandpa so it's my most personal release.
CyberPunK (187030201)

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:08 pm

What about you Nick?

I live to say this line.

Will give it a roll in the morning. My dad was also having attempts in that field but honestly, I went for being a diss punk and told him to stick with his guitar :silly:
Who knows, maybe it will change my opinion about that type of music...
I like leaving hopes high
@ELF:
What? I was seriously able to skip that? Yikes. :shocked:
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
TL Kira (187264144)

Postby Jason (143726115) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 8:26 pm

i race cars and hunt :bye:
Jason (143726115)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 02, 2010

Forum Posts: 171
Forum Title: YoApprentice

Postby Queenie (108874167) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:57 pm

ELFMySouth (103681266) wrote:Animal Networking, I also rehabilitate dogs, Train Dogs too, Photography, Research, pissin' people off (it's one of my best talents), debates, shuttin' people down with facts ;) :angel:

I don't have any talents unfortunately, but I saw this and being an animal lover, I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU Elf, what a wonderful thing to do. You'll get your reward in heaven, I'm sure :hug:

I always knew I was a star and now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me. - Freddie Mercury

Queenie (108874167)
YoWorld Level: 396
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 3408
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby ELFTexanCowgirl (103681266) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Queenie (108874167) wrote:
ELFMySouth (103681266) wrote:Animal Networking, I also rehabilitate dogs, Train Dogs too, Photography, Research, pissin' people off (it's one of my best talents), debates, shuttin' people down with facts ;) :angel:

I don't have any talents unfortunately, but I saw this and being an animal lover, I just wanted to say a massive THANK YOU Elf, what a wonderful thing to do. You'll get your reward in heaven, I'm sure :hug:

I try my best, I've failed some animals but not everyone can be saved :heart: :hug: And when they don't get saved I cry :'(

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:22 pm

Being mean is my best talent (just ask anyone who knows me lol)...Other than that, I was into sports photography while my son played (baseball, basketball, football, shot put/discus). I also do a lot of baking, cake decorating, and candy making.

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 340
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 624
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:25 pm

I imagined LittleMansMomma's cakes and now I'm starving. :drool: :wailing:
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
TL Kira (187264144)

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:47 pm

hopefully soon i will be able to show :D
as i will have freedom and time on my hands.

im going to get back into my sketches and paintings.

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 320
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 9777

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:19 am

BadMoon (153955457) wrote:hopefully soon i will be able to show :D
as i will have freedom and time on my hands.

im going to get back into my sketches and paintings.

Would love to see.
CyberPunK (187030201)

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:20 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:Being mean is my best talent (just ask anyone who knows me lol)...Other than that, I was into sports photography while my son played (baseball, basketball, football, shot put/discus). I also do a lot of baking, cake decorating, and candy making.

I have yet to see mean lilmama in action. :shocked:
CyberPunK (187030201)

Next

Return to General Discussions