Survivor 2018 David v Goliath - Let's Chop it Up Here

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Survivor 2018 David v Goliath - Let's Chop it Up Here

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:12 pm

I really think it was Christian's plan to distract Alec from concentrating on hanging onto the handle lol....and it worked!!! I would have dropped just to get him to stop talking lmao!!
Carl really disappointed me this week. I felt bad for him that he hadn't been on a reward since the game started but to finally win and do nothing more than get sloppy butt drunk just totally turned me off of him. He threw his own game away and can blame no one but himself!! I can't believe that he really expected that he would just bark orders at people and they would just fall in line with his demands. And the hammock scene! OMG!! I wanted to come through the screen and just dump his butt out of that hammock! Infuriating to say the least. I'm glad he's gone now but I do wonder what will happen to Nick. I kind of feel like he's going to go slinking back to Mike or Christian and try to repair relationships with them and just leave David wondering what happened to his alliance lol.
Angelina needs to be the next to go! Or even Kara....we'll have to wait and see though.

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 326
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 532
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:17 am

Hahaha yeaaah Christian definitely had a strategy in that challenge.

Agree with all you said about Carl, it was cringe watching him tbh.

Mmmm, I think Angelina has wormed her way for another couple of days safety, she would be an easy target for the next vote. If the rest of the tribe were thinking out of the box, I would actually go for Gabby next - she orchestrated that blindside of Carl ( even though he deserved it) but she is the type of player who no-one would suspect and then go on to winning it. I would get her out now...:haha:
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10147
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:41 am

Gabby definitely needs to go, but I'd keep her around for another week or two simply because she's an easy vote for Christian. He can tell her the plan and she'll fall in line with it just to please him. After Angelina and Kara are gone, I'd go after Gabby. They're gonna need her vote to get rid of the other two first. We'll have to see what the plans are for next week and who ends up with individual immunity. Next week could be a game changer if they think two weeks ahead.
We're really getting down to the nitty gritty now lol.

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:16 pm

That's a really good analysis, you are right Gabby is an easy vote. I don't know why, but she irks me so.
Kara is one to watch too, she has been playing a very quiet but sneaky game.

This week is really going to set the cat among the pigeons, especially with the fall out following on from Carl, I think a few of them are going to be reassessing where they stand with each other.
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:57 pm

JoJo I don't know if you've watched yet so I won't give anything away, but HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Bahahahahahahaha :haha: :wailing: :haha: :party: :phew: :haha: hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I can't wait to read your response to this weeks EPIC episode!! I'm almost sure you're post will look a lot like this one...hahahahahahaaaaa!!!! :haha:

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:07 am

GURL!!!!!!!!!!! This season is keeping me on my toes!!! Just finished watching it nooooooooooow and my heart is still racing WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLLLL!! I didn't think we could top the last few episodes and oh my dayzzzzzzz it just keeps getting better and better. I cant believe that Snakey Gabby really tried it!! I knew she would try and cut the hand that was feeding her all the *reassurance* she desperately needed. I am fist pumping both hands for Karma throw down tonight. Hahahahahaha.:haha: :haha:

~Damn Damn damn damn. That moment before Jeff counted the votes has got to be one of the most iconic survivor moments. I was screaming at my screen, which Christian must have heard all the way at the TC. :haha:

Omggggggggg that was epic for sure. These Wednesday nights are fast becoming the best TV night of the week for me :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:23 am

LMAO!! I kept screaming at Christian "Play the damned idol!!" "PLAYYYYYYY IT ALREADY!!" I was sweating bullets for a minute there waiting to see if he would and I think the fact that Gabby wouldn't look him in the eye told him he needed to play the idol....she deserved EVERYTHING she got tonight! And I'm proud of David for giving Christian the heads up and giving him time to come up with a plan. Gabby never saw it coming and I think she has just been formally introduced that B****h named Karma!!
I can't even stand the wait until next week's episode! Epic season all around!!

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:50 pm

Hahaha now that's a funny picture the both of us shouting at Christian at the same point of the show :haha:

I know right - about the tension right at the end. I was thinking that he maybe couldn't read the vibe properly being that sometimes he is so in his own head he doesn't see what is in front of him. But it took nerves of steel to tell Jeff to wait a minute while he made his assessment. :haha: Loved it!! I am going to be on tenterhooks for next week's episode. What will the fall out be?, especially now that Nick has Christian on his target board. Oh my - I cant even deal :eh: :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:55 pm

There should be another idol in play now that Christian has used his.. I think when they're down to what? 4 that they stop putting the idols back out? I can't remember. Anyway, if they put that idol back in play I hope Christian finds it again...I have a feeling he's going to need all the protection he can get. I'm pretty sure the only person he's going to be able to count on now is David and that's not enough. There were 2 people though that didn't vote for Christian so he might be ok. Crossing my fingers!!

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Dec 06, 2018 9:37 pm

Yep I totally agree - Christian is going to need all the help he can get, but I don't hold out much hope about his chances at finding another idol. The way he found that last one was a stroke of extreme luck. He is going to need to win that immunity challenge - let's hope it is a talk your ear off one :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:03 am

Immunity challenges at this point will all be endurance tests...I think he can talk everyone out/off their game lol....He's really coming through as strong player...he's made some really smart moves and I hope it continues.

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:27 pm

Agreed LMM. I am going to do my best to stay up tonight to catch this evening's episode but if I don't manage it I will be looking forward to it when I get back tomorrow. I can't wait :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Wed Dec 12, 2018 11:00 pm

I'll be careful what I post then so as not to give anything away! I'm going to watch it in a few minutes...Can't wait!! :D

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:01 pm

Oh noooooooo!!! That's all imma say for now until I know you've seen it :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:37 pm

I saw it. Just don't know what to say. I think it's funny that Nick used his immunity idol for absolutely NO reason.. serves his lying butt right!! But I am sooooo upset that Christian is in jury now. I hope Nick is next, and Mike that dirty rotten so and so and such and such!! Grrrrrr... I hope they both get sent out!! Mike hasn't done diddly squat up until now. He's been carried by other people and getting rid of Christian is the only thing on his game resume'....he'll play that up if he makes it to final 3 (which I hope and pray he doesn't). Now I gotta pick a new favorite to win this thing lol. Ugh!!!

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:01 pm

I still feel upset about it!! For the whole episode I was pretty tense, because Christian didn't really get much airtime so that worried me.

I wanted to kick that Mike outta my screen because like you said all season he hasn't done much, except cower to that horrid lady who thought she was the boss... I can't remember her name now... the one who was so rude. That was the only thing he was shown doing all season and he gets to wear the immunity necklace for the first time and becomes King of the Beach.

I am feeling Davey still, the way he had Christian's back consistently. He played the idol well and was making the right moves. I am going to back him but I fear that he will not last a couple more TCs. It's the final already, next week which is unbelievable - feels like this season was shorter than normal but 39 days is 39 days :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:58 pm

I'm thinking Davey too!! I am pretty confident that Allison will be the target next week and I swear to all that is good and decent in this world that if Angela ends up winning this season, I will NEVER watch Survivor again (at least until next season lol)!! :haha:

Previous

Return to General Discussions