Survivor 2018 David v Goliath - Let's Chop it Up Here

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Survivor 2018 David v Goliath - Let's Chop it Up Here

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 1:33 pm

It has come to my attention that there are a few Survivor fans among us. Woohooo :thumbsup: *carlton dance*

So here we have the space to discuss, bemoan, predict and generally have a laugh about this season.

Let the fun and chat begin. :)

Episode 1 is already underway and it has given me some excitement about what the season has in store!
Any favourites stand out for you right now????
Anyone you predict not have a chance in outplaying, outlasting and outwitting their fellow survivors....... ????

Don't be shy - join in the chat ;)
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Jul 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 10094
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Survivor 2018 David v Goliath - Let's Chop it Up Here

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 6:37 pm

i like the cop guy but if he continues to mess with that blonde and have relations.. he's going to hurt himself :silly:

that nerd genius on the davids has a caffiene over dose personality :haha: :haha:

i cant remember the other players :eh:

oh the guy who got hurt would have been a strong player i think
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
PLZZZ send me your day of dead items if your not using <3 ty

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5723
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Fri Sep 28, 2018 10:33 pm

From the Davids...I think Nick is going to be trouble and Gabby is going to surprise everyone. Hated to see Pat have to leave the game because I really thought he'd make it pretty far in the game. I don't really have a favorite on the Davids yet.
From the Goliaths...I'm pretty much over John (the wrestler). Not thrilled with Natalie either, but that could change. I really think Mike and Allison will be ones to watch on the Goliaths.
I'm excited for the season to really get underway and the real game play to begin. It never really seems to "real" until after someone has been voted off the island.

LittleMansMomma (134170617)
YoWorld Level: 325
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 522
Forum Title: YoSupporter

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:18 pm

@ Sue... I also havent got all the player names in my head yet, I do like the way the nerd acts though. I think he is one to watch. And it might also be game play. Although when he admitted at the very start in front of everyone that he creates puzzles or something like that I was shocked and thinking - what a way to put a target on your back from the off. Not a very smart game move - maybe it was the excitement :haha:

@LittleMansM I cant recall which one is Gabby? I so agree Pat leaving the game like that was so sad. And you could tell he really wanted to stay and play. This was more than a game for him I think.

Looking forward to this week's tribal council for sure :)
....................................................."Thinking is the hardest work there is,
...........................................Which is probably the reason why so few engage in it."

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Sun Sep 30, 2018 12:17 pm

I am all a twitch for this week's episode. :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:14 am

So week 2 is over... This week's episode felt kinda flat to me for some reason. I liked that there was a blindside but I think the David tribe are not going about it the right way. They seem like that they just want to keep returning to the TC if they continue the way they have started.

Natalie on the Goliath tribe has no clue that she about the social aspect of this game. And if she is going to cry about her age at every opportunity, maybe survivor is not the right game for her. I lol at the lawyer guy trying to give her a heads up and it went over her head. That was comical.

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:59 pm

I was tickled to see Jessica's face (and Cole's) when they blindsided her lol. I do agree though that they need to be careful getting rid of the more athletic types they do have (few though they are). As for Natalie, she did nothing to improve my opinion of her. She actually made it worse. I think the Goliath tribe might get tired of her pretty quick and throw a competition just so they can get rid of her. Hopefully things will liven up a little bit next week.

Postby voodoosue (118968402) » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:44 pm

:haha: :haha: :haha: i laughed so hard ho hey blind sided her :haha: :haha:

i hope this week the other side loses though.. :nerd: id hate to see the merge too quick with all golitahs in the win
some people should use a glue stick instead of chap stick
https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h72865295
PLZZZ send me your day of dead items if your not using <3 ty

voodoosue (118968402)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 02, 2009

Forum Posts: 5723
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:38 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:I was tickled to see Jessica's face (and Cole's) when they blindsided her lol. I do agree though that they need to be careful getting rid of the more athletic types they do have (few though they are). As for Natalie, she did nothing to improve my opinion of her. She actually made it worse. I think the Goliath tribe might get tired of her pretty quick and throw a competition just so they can get rid of her. Hopefully things will liven up a little bit next week.

Yeah.... she (Jessica) looked bewildered. Had no idea what was brewing.

Ikr re Natalie. I want them to go to TC too - just for her to maybe wake up as to how badly she is playing the game. :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:40 am

voodoosue (118968402) wrote::haha: :haha: :haha: i laughed so hard ho hey blind sided her :haha: :haha:

i hope this week the other side loses though.. :nerd: id hate to see the merge too quick with all golitahs in the win

Haha we are all thinking the same thing. Time for the Goliaths to hit TC. As LittleMansMama said above the only way I see that happening is if they throw a competition. Maybe the Davids will surprise us all with a win this week.

I'm ready to be surprised :haha:

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Well surprise surprise!! The Davids won!! I can't believe the Goliaths didn't vote Natalie out!! Next week is a change up though. I'm anxious to see who ends up on which tribe and I wonder if they're going to split into 3 tribes or stay with 2....is it next week yet???

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:34 pm

What a surprise indeed!!! I couldn't believe my eyes as it unfolded. And then >>>>>> Natalie did not go!!!!! However Jeremy was digging himself a huge hole with how hard he was playing. The way he spoke about Natalie at TC was not on. Nope didn't like that at all. And I also didn't like the fact that he went thru the pockets of that other player to find out he had the idol. I mean Outlast, Outwit and Outplay doesn't call for them kind of low-down dirty tricks.

Not so sure how the Mason ~Dixon alliance is going to fare lol I hope they are able to go far as they are such great characters to watch but Christian doesn't seem to always be with it lol.

I hope Bi's injury doesn't take her out of the game as she seems really ready to play the game. She is like that silent assassin.

Really looking forward to this week's episode and i do hope to see a change in Natalie

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:11 am

I didn't like Jeremy going through other people's things either. Bad form in my opinion and he deserved to go.
I 100% for Bi staying on!! I hate that she is injured and hope she can keep playing. Hate to see anyone have to end their game due to illness or injury.
The Mason/Dixon line is hysterical!! I hope they go far even though they both annoy me lol. I wonder if they're going to get split up with the change up this week? :eh:

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:54 am

Holy cow!! Did you see last night's episode????? I won't say what happened just in case. I definitely don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched!! But oh my!! oh my! oh my! :D :smug:

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:59 am

I'm a huge survivor fan. Love the geek guy!

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 10287
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:59 am

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:Holy cow!! Did you see last night's episode????? I won't say what happened just in case. I definitely don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched!! But oh my!! oh my! oh my! :D :smug:

I saw last night. Well deserved to be blind side :smug:

Pinkylola (235554)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 10:55 am

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:
LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:Holy cow!! Did you see last night's episode????? I won't say what happened just in case. I definitely don't want to spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched!! But oh my!! oh my! oh my! :D :smug:

OMG! I so agree with you! I almost jumped out of my seat laughing and cheering. :haha: :party: Man oh man! She had one of the nastiest exits I've ever seen. I hope she's embarrassed with herself when she gets home and sees how she acted. And I agree...I've come to like Christian too.

Postby ijOjO uK (109723058) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 11:18 am

OH. My Dayzzzzzz... last's night episode I not long watched and I think I am going to have to rewatch it again. It was surreal. :haha:

I was gutted for Bi though. It must have been such a hard decision. But she has to think I guess of what comes after the game.

And the blindside.... I didnt think the David's could have pulled that off. I mean wow. Ok will be back after I have rewatched it.

All I know is that Natalie has to go. I really disliked how she was treating the David members of her new tribe. Who does she think she is. Nah .. she needs to go next!!!

ijOjO uK (109723058)

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:23 pm

LittleMansMomma (134170617) wrote:
Pinkylola (235554) wrote:

OMG! I so agree with you! I almost jumped out of my seat laughing and cheering. :haha: :party: Man oh man! She had one of the nastiest exits I've ever seen. I hope she's embarrassed with herself when she gets home and sees how she acted. And I agree...I've come to like Christian too.

I saw that coming I think "it"(don't want to say the gender) got too coky... Big mistake. Now I can't wait for the bossy lady to get the boot too! :nerd:

Pinkylola (235554)

Postby LittleMansMomma (134170617) » Thu Oct 18, 2018 4:10 pm

Natalie can't go fast enough in my opinion. She's just rude and entirely too arrogant when she brings absolutely NOTHING to the table. She's useless at camp and doubly useless in challenges. I could write an entire paragraph on why this woman needs to go, but I'm pretty sure you get how I feel about her lol.
I was really proud of Gabby last night though. She stayed calm and cool-headed through the whole challenge and I think that's what made the difference in them winning. I can't wait to see what happens next week!! :silly: :)

Next

Return to General Discussions