Are you a thread killer?

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:02 pm

Are you one of those people who post in a thread and boom.... It dies! I could assemble pages of threads which i killed by posting last in them there must be some kind of reward or something :haha: i need recognition for my thread killing efforts because that's a natural gift.
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Viking Jess » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:04 pm

*cough*
Image
User avatar
Viking Jess
YoWorld Level: 288
 
Forum Posts: 9998
Forum Title: YoWorld Community Manager
Location: YoWorld HQ @ Big Viking Games

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Leeum (130695460) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:09 pm

Viking Jess wrote:*cough*
Image

:haha:

I don't think I am :dizzy:
User avatar

Leeum (130695460)
YoWorld Level: 332
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 23, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 25885
Forum Title: YoManiac

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:24 pm

You must be kidding Liam, right? :haha: :haha:


Yes Nick, I am... :shh: :angel:

No further explanation, Jess is watching... :quiet:

Have great weekend Jess, I just want to say I never have any bad intentions... :smug: :heart: :rose:
"It all begins and ends in your mind.What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it."
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13747
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:25 pm

Viking Jess wrote:*cough*
Image



Technically you have the power to be a thread killer at will. :haha:
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:31 pm

Denna (10205906) wrote:You must be kidding Liam, right? :haha: :haha:


Yes Nick, I am... :shh: :angel:

No further explanation, Jess is watching... :quiet:

Have great weekend Jess, I just want to say I never have any bad intentions... :smug: :heart: :rose:

Have a nice weekend Denna.

Here's what i'm sending to cheer you up

Image
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Denna (10205906) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Awww, cute! Thank you so much Nick!! :hug:

ETA: Have great weekend too! :)
Last edited by Denna (10205906) on Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It all begins and ends in your mind.What you give power to, has power over you, if you allow it."
Image
User avatar
Denna (10205906)
YoWorld Level: 312
YoWorld Start Date: Feb 25, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 13747
Forum Title: YoWild

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Irrelevant to this thread but this is definitely me :haha:

Image
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Smitten Kitten (136864592) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:59 pm

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Viking Jess wrote:*cough*
Image



Technically you have the power to be a thread killer at will. :haha:


:haha: :haha: :haha:
Image
Image
User avatar

Smitten Kitten (136864592)
YoWorld Level: 339
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 24, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 19545
Forum Title: YoAddict

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:44 pm

Smitten Kitten (136864592) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
Viking Jess wrote:*cough*
Image



Technically you have the power to be a thread killer at will. :haha:


:haha: :haha: :haha:


YEAH! Jess has a license to kill.. Threads. :sleepy:
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:36 am

yes, yes i am.


PROOF

Image
Image


Image
User avatar

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010
 
Forum Posts: 11745
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Pupu LePew (126579776) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:00 am

Image
Image

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
User avatar

Pupu LePew (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 39453
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Allergic2BS (135815676) » Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:32 pm

Image
Image
User avatar
Allergic2BS (135815676)
YoWorld Level: 261
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 18, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 8129
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast
Location: In order for you to insult me.. I must 1st value your opinion.

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 pm

Well, I can even make a thread that's dead so I think that counts as extra skill? :haha:

And not only on this forum :'(
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5628
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:01 am

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Well, I can even make a thread that's dead so I think that counts as extra skill? :haha:

And not only on this forum :'(


To be honest from my experience its the heartfelt cringe inducing posts which make further participating in a given thread uncalled for, I'm one of those people and going by the way people practice the use of Forums now it's the sarcasm and witt which result in further replies because getting straight to the point is not really crowd pleasing and often labeled boring... Did I just kill my own thread?
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 3:05 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Well, I can even make a thread that's dead so I think that counts as extra skill? :haha:

And not only on this forum :'(


To be honest from my experience its the heartfelt cringe inducing posts which make further participating in a given thread uncalled for, I'm one of those people and going by the way people practice the use of Forums now it's the sarcasm and witt which result in further replies because getting straight to the point is not really crowd pleasing and often labeled boring... Did I just kill my own thread?

It would be shame if you did because this is on point, let me take the burden of thread killing this time :D
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5628
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby Pupu LePew (126579776) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:47 am

People are lazy and self centered. If they don't get titillated, they just wander off. So if you post stuff that makes them think or that is too serious, their brains shut off and they wander off like some overloaded zombie. LOL
Image

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
User avatar

Pupu LePew (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 270
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009
 
Forum Posts: 39453
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend
Location: Presiding Over Mayhem & Nonsense

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:59 am

Rod (126579776) wrote:People are lazy and self centered. If they don't get titillated, they just wander off. So if you post stuff that makes them think or that is too serious, their brains shut off and they wander off like some overloaded zombie. LOL


Post of the year. :trophy: :thumbsup:
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby CyberPunK (187030201) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 am

TL Kira (187264144) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Well, I can even make a thread that's dead so I think that counts as extra skill? :haha:

And not only on this forum :'(


To be honest from my experience its the heartfelt cringe inducing posts which make further participating in a given thread uncalled for, I'm one of those people and going by the way people practice the use of Forums now it's the sarcasm and witt which result in further replies because getting straight to the point is not really crowd pleasing and often labeled boring... Did I just kill my own thread?

It would be shame if you did because this is on point, let me take the burden of thread killing this time :D


We can Co-kill it by fighting and forcing a Viking to lock the thread.
Image
"We have this giant thermonuclear reactor up in the sky, called the Sun. It's great, shows up every day, very reliable." - Elon Musk
User avatar
CyberPunK (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 8352
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Re: Are you a thread killer?

Postby TL Kira (187264144) » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:03 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:
Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:
TL Kira (187264144) wrote:Well, I can even make a thread that's dead so I think that counts as extra skill? :haha:

And not only on this forum :'(


To be honest from my experience its the heartfelt cringe inducing posts which make further participating in a given thread uncalled for, I'm one of those people and going by the way people practice the use of Forums now it's the sarcasm and witt which result in further replies because getting straight to the point is not really crowd pleasing and often labeled boring... Did I just kill my own thread?

It would be shame if you did because this is on point, let me take the burden of thread killing this time :D


We can Co-kill it by fighting and forcing a Viking to lock the thread.

Oh no, don't like fighting, besides, I can't find a suitable topic :D maybe just randomly posting "No, I'll be the one to kill it!"
Gloomten intolerant
ImageImage
My rooms | WTB | Trash can
User avatar
TL Kira (187264144)
YoWorld Level: 275
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 03, 2016
 
Forum Posts: 5628
Forum Title: YoDedicated
Location: Light's heart ♥

Next

Return to General Discussions