Death Penalty

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Death Penalty

Postby yuan (186188531) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:43 am

I personally don't support it. The country I live in has a poor justice system, and innocent inmates could resort to death in exchange of money or covering the real criminals. I'm no angel who would deny death penalty for the sake of the "wonderful gift of life" of these infamous prisoners. I honestly think them having to live their whole life behind bars would be the best torture and the fairest price they could pay for the heinous crimes they did... 'til their guilt and regret becomes too much that they would take their own life away. Death penalty is such an easy way to abandon the crap they've left on the families of their victims. Eliminating these eyesores wouldn't bring justice and I think they'd be the one laughing for having been spared the lifetime reflection of their deeds because the death's pain would only last for minutes our hours... this is only my opinion though. I'm sure there would be survivors who won't last a day knowing the people who ruined their lives are still breathing.
______________________________________________________formerly weirdo
yuan (186188531)
YoWorld Level: 280
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 07, 2015

Forum Posts: 4371
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby INSOMNIA (184182673) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:48 am

Personally if there is overwhelming evidence of a very serious crime or 3 crimes that are lesser crimes and obviously the individual is going to commit crimes again The death penalty is a start I myself think they should have public torture and execution
stole cars 3x let the victims watch your hands amputated
Convicted of rape...BYE BYE
convicted of child abuse ..BYE BYE slowly
I also think the victims should be able to pull the switch.
I personally find the crime of wife and child beating and verbal abuse to be the most heinous since it destroys any trusts a person will ever have.

I think its time to save money and as Marsellus Wallace said....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSOMNIA (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 3899
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby yuan (186188531) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:14 pm

INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:Personally if there is overwhelming evidence of a very serious crime or 3 crimes that are lesser crimes and obviously the individual is going to commit crimes again The death penalty is a start I myself think they should have public torture and execution
stole cars 3x let the victims watch your hands amputated
Convicted of rape...BYE BYE
convicted of child abuse ..BYE BYE slowly
I also think the victims should be able to pull the switch.

I personally find the crime of wife and child beating and verbal abuse to be the most heinous since it destroys any trusts a person will ever have.

I think its time to save money and as Marsellus Wallace said....
[]

I will always love the idea of amputating thieves' hands :haha: i like your perspective. and the emotional abuse you hinted at the end... it's very true, and complex. it's still considered normal in lots of places and families, because they think they don't cause big visible scars immediately... but overtime the accumulation of memories would become a trauma that the victims (especially children) carry until their death... no matter if they seek professional help... there will be times when they would sit on a lonesome night and recall these memories... or sometimes feel uncomfortable or artificial with their now perfect lives because they know that they came from somewhere chaotic...
yuan (186188531)

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:15 pm

I used to support this idea but recently I watched a YouTube video compilation of people who served half their lives and more in prison but ended up being innocent and had nothing to do with the murder or assault. Just the possibility of someone turning out to be innocent is an important factor. In my opinion, the criminal suffers more while serving a sentence in jail till they die, the easy way out would be to hang them but they should spend the rest of their lives suffering and struggling to survive, prison does just that.
Nick Blade (187030201)
YoWorld Level: 256
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2016

Forum Posts: 8181
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:16 pm

Nick Blade (187030201)

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:25 pm

Also hi to Weirdo :bye: , nice to see you're still around.
Nick Blade (187030201)

Postby INSOMNIA (184182673) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 8:34 pm

Police technologies today mean theres much less chance of wrongful conviction outside of false confession and evidence tampering
If a woman says shes raped and is bruised and beaten and collected dna is the convicts its a real long long shot he didnt do it.
Most wrongful convictions arnt from evidence as much as process
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TUSCANY ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INSOMNIA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

INSOMNIA (184182673)
YoWorld Level: 291
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 03, 2012

Forum Posts: 3899
Forum Title: YoAficionado

Postby Nick Blade (187030201) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:45 am

INSOMNIA (184182673) wrote:Police technologies today mean theres much less chance of wrongful conviction outside of false confession and evidence tampering
If a woman says shes raped and is bruised and beaten and collected dna is the convicts its a real long long shot he didnt do it.
Most wrongful convictions arnt from evidence as much as process

Yeah if the court has enough evidence to send someone to the execution chair that's fine, like the Newzeland mass shooter, that's an undeniable horrible crime and that guy deserves to die a million times.
Nick Blade (187030201)

Postby Doctor Death (4653454) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:38 am

I am in full favor of the death penalty. If an individual has committed a heinous crime (or crimes) and their guilt can be truly proven beyond any reasonable doubt, then I believe that individual does not deserve to be alive, breathing up good air. People who are of the same feather as serial killers like Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy who have no remorse whatsoever for the Hell that they put their victims through and will, in most cases, go to their graves denying having anything at all to do with the crime(s) they've been accused and convicted of. People like that don't deserve to be alive, in my opinion, and states or countries that do have the death penalty as a form of punishment for heinous crimes, I believe, are justified in doing so. Again, so long as the individual's guilt can be proven beyond any reasonable doubt.
With needle and scalpel I want to penetrate. My only diagnosis is to slowly amputate.
Now that I'm dead it's no longer a sin; for down here in Hell, the Doctor is in.
Doctor Death (4653454)
YoWorld Level: 250
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 05, 2008

Forum Posts: 97
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby yuan (186188531) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 11:41 am

Nick Blade (187030201) wrote:Also hi to Weirdo :bye: , nice to see you're still around.

:bye: semester break... got time for hobbies :D
yuan (186188531)

Postby Erwyle (187240896) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 12:00 pm

I was initially for the death penalty because of my base instincts for revenge. Then I saw that I would be just as guilty of murder as the one I was putting to death. Even now in California I am 1/39,000,000th responsible for anyone who is executed. Add to that the fact that sometimes they get it wrong and I've changed my mind. Better, and by some accounts cheaper, to allow a life sentence instead. I do think to get at least some of the revenge I crave, their confinement should be as harsh as possible...

Erwyle (187240896)
YoWorld Level: 308
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 05, 2016

Forum Posts: 10910
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Evie (104940000) » Thu Jul 04, 2019 1:20 pm

It is not only appropriate, it has been voted on by citizens, that not only want the death penalty ,they think they are given far too many appeals.. I personally did not vote ever ( yet ) for the death penalty,. that being said, it has never been on a ballot for me to vote yes to. I definitely believe in the death penalty. I see what crimes they do every day at work, so boo hoo to convicts that sit in a cell waiting to die, if ya saw what these bottom feeders have done you'd want to kill'em ur selves :heartbroken: :grr . Our justice System has been designed, with newer laws, to exonerate the possibility of innocent death row inmates, the percentage of those people are extremely low. The very few that are exonerated are always publicized, which gives the public the impression that our system is some how unreliable. We need to move faster to execute the men and women sitting in the 6x4 cells. They are a burden to tax payers. We have enough people sucking up our very hard earned money :grr . So , Yes :?: , I think the death penalty is a fair and just punishment. :bye:
Just,Evie

Evie (104940000)
YoWorld Level: 353
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 10, 2009

Forum Posts: 96
Forum Title: YoNovice

Previous

Return to General Discussions