Facts about Yourself!

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Facts about Yourself!

Postby 160 (103062335) » Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:21 pm

I have coached baseball 41 years.
160 (103062335)
YoWorld Level: 431
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 1642
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Christine (116391218) » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:49 pm

I love the Atlanta Braves
Have been with the same job for nineteen years
Teach 3,4,5 year olds in children's church
Still spoil my son a lot even though he is 20

Christine (116391218)
YoWorld Level: 289
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2009

Forum Posts: 1732

Postby 160 (103062335) » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:53 pm

I am lefthanded
160 (103062335)
YoWorld Level: 431
YoWorld Start Date: May 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 1642

Postby CeciMabIG (180178412) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:52 pm

Happy 2021 everyone!

Fact about myself > I love baking anything coffee flavored!
This thread is so much fun!
CeciMabIG (180178412)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2011

Forum Posts: 63
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Howler (126579776) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:01 pm

CeciMAB (180178412) wrote:Happy 2021 everyone!

I put espresso powder in my brownies to hop up the chocolate flavor.

:angel:

Be strong but not rude.
Be kind but not weak.
Be humble but not timid.
Be proud but not arrogant.

Howler (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 361
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 43126
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby CeciMabIG (180178412) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:08 pm

Sweeny Todd (126579776) wrote:
CeciMAB (180178412) wrote:Happy 2021 everyone!

I put espresso powder in my brownies to hop up the chocolate flavor.

:angel:

Sweeny Tod, your outfit is on point!

Can't go wrong with coffee and chocolate!!!
CeciMabIG (180178412)
YoWorld Level: 236
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 06, 2011

Forum Posts: 63
Forum Title: YoNovice

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:43 am

I'm a key worker in a private care home, I have had both covid vaccines done, I deal with residence and covid overflow daily, I have a dog called Prince who is my Child and my life, I was born and live in England but would rather be anywhere else in world, but needs must with covid. :D
Happy New Year.
Last edited by Aurora M (123232925) on Tue Jan 05, 2021 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aurora M (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 4391
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Aurora M (123232925) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:45 am

Christine (116391218) wrote:I love the Atlanta Braves
Have been with the same job for nineteen years
Teach 3,4,5 year olds in children's church
Still spoil my son a lot even though he is 20

What is Atlanta Braves? I live in England lol.
Wow your job must be very rewarding :)
Happy New Year! :drink: :party:
Aurora M (123232925)
YoWorld Level: 283
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 20, 2009

Forum Posts: 4391
Forum Title: YoGroupie

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:39 am

It's fun to see this thread active again.

I am still working as an armed security guard. In real life on a military base, and now also in Yoworld at the apartment gates. It cracked me up when I won that position in the viking hosted job fair.

Sadly I still couldn't talk my landlord into allowing me to hold a kitty or two in the apartment.

My collecting of Hard Rock Cafe t shirts around the world as well as articles of my favorite fandoms and vintage fashion are still ongoing as well,
but also have managed to gather a decent collection of coffee mugs.

Latte macchiato is still my caffeine kryptonite as well.

By now I am divorced as well. It took a while but wasn't complicated.

Added a few more places on my travel list since my last post, including Istanbul, Turkey, Prague, Czech, and Vienna & a few other towns in Austria as well as Brussels, Belgium. Living in Germany , traveling within Europe is fairly easy, but eventually I'd like to visit at least one country on each continent.

Have learned some more, I've come to love lemurs and koalas. Since both of these national animals to their countries have their unique struggles I like to make small donations to established organizations dedicated to supporting them.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 485
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 42413
Forum Title: YoManiac

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 pm

Mizz Libra (136290570) wrote:It's fun to see this thread active again.

I am still working as an armed security guard. In real life on a military base, and now also in Yoworld at the apartment gates. It cracked me up when I won that position in the viking hosted job fair.

Sadly I still couldn't talk my landlord into allowing me to hold a kitty or two in the apartment.

My collecting of Hard Rock Cafe t shirts around the world as well as articles of my favorite fandoms and vintage fashion are still ongoing as well,

Added a few more places on my travel list since my last post, including Istanbul, Turkey, Prague, Czech, and Vienna & a few other towns in Austria as well as Brussels, Belgium. Living in Germany , traveling within Europe is fairly easy, but eventually I'd like to visit at least one country on each continent.

Have learned some more, I've come to love lemurs and koalas. Since both of these national animals to their countries have their unique struggles I like to make small donations to established organizations dedicated to supporting them.

I often times, keep checking airfares to visit Madagascar, just to fantasize that I will go there soon and see lemurs in their habitat :drool:
That is my dream destination. I think my top 3 are Madagascar, Svalbard (Norwegian)and Vietnam. When I was more into climbing my dream was to do an expedition at Son Doong Cave, never too late, but I am not fit to do that now.... :sad:

He is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!!! 1/20/2021

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 1995

Postby Jericha (6077295) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:03 pm

I'll help to revive this thread.

I am 51 years old. I'm started playing Yo in 2008 on MySpace. This account was actually my secondary account. I live in southwest Washington state, near Mt. St. Helens. I worked in the logging industry for just over 15 years, and played in a rock & roll bar band on the weekends (I play rhythm guitar, keyboards, bass and I sing). I used to own a karaoke company, but there are too many cringe-worthy people who get drunk and try to sing, so I sold that. In 2001, I pitched everything and went up to Alaska to work on a crab boat. I wound up getting hurt pretty badly and I needed to have a knee replacement at the ripe old age of 37. I've been married to my husband for over 15 years. We own a wholesale cannabis grow and we supply to recreational marijuana stores. So, I guess it's safe to say that I grew up to be a pot farmer. ;)
We rescue and raise Australian kelpie dogs. We have 3 at the moment: Sasha, Rose and Persephone. We also have 3 rescue cats.My two tabby cats are Mickey and Lily-Pill. My orange cat is named Ravioli.
I do not have kids because I never wanted any.
We live in our fifth wheel (RV...or caravan, depending on where in the world you live) full-time and have been doing this for the past 12 years. I am a food writer/recipe creator and I am cooking my way around the world, but have put that project on hold for a bit due to the pandemic. You can visit my food blog at www dot closetkitchen dot com
Visit me at: https://apps.facebook.com/playyoworld/?d=h14723038

Stay off my volcano, Jack!

Jericha (6077295)
YoWorld Level: 352
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 08, 2008

Forum Posts: 6365
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:32 pm

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) wrote:

I often times, keep checking airfares to visit Madagascar, just to fantasize that I will go there soon and see lemurs in their habitat :drool:
That is my dream destination. I think my top 3 are Madagascar, Svalbard (Norwegian)and Vietnam. When I was more into climbing my dream was to do an expedition at Son Doong Cave, never too late, but I am not fit to do that now.... :sad:

I do think is too late, if you still insist please don't break a hip :bye:
ImageImageImage
Alexa...play back the last month of arguments so we can prove who say what ;)

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 18642
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:03 am

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:

Speak for yourself, sweet granny :silly: :smug:

He is OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!!!!!! 1/20/2021

MasLocaQueTuTia (121801712)
YoWorld Level: 304
YoWorld Start Date: Sep 15, 2009

Forum Posts: 1995

Postby Pinkylola (235554) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 12:44 am

Pinkylola (235554) wrote:

Speak for yourself, sweet granny :silly: :smug:

Please don't tell me what to do or
I won't let you play with my barbies :bye:
:dizzy: :smug:
ImageImageImage
Alexa...play back the last month of arguments so we can prove who say what ;)

Pinkylola (235554)
YoWorld Level: 310
YoWorld Start Date: May 31, 2008

Forum Posts: 18642
Forum Title: Auction House Hero

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:23 pm

I turned 31 in December. :sick:
I'm attempting to learn to draw. And design graphics. And code. And make 3D models. :haha:
I have 4 cats and 2 dogs. Meow meow, woof woof. :cat: :cat: :dog :dog
I have social anxiety and use the YoWorld forums as a social outlet. :silly:
I met my best friend on Fanfiction.net when I was 12 writing Beyblade fanfiction (lol) and we still spend time together every day on Discord. :drink:
I work online/at home and I enjoy it. :rose:
I'm a huge gamer. :phone:
The awkward moment when you read someone's siggy and it's full of delusion, paranoia, and lies... but you know the truth and realize how embarrassing that person really is.
#yikesforever #drugsarebad #based #thetruthisoutthere #ihavereceipts #byewilbur

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 238
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 8954
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:26 pm

:D I can wiggle my ears without touching them-my dad could do it and i watched him and used the same muscles and it worked for me :D

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 78992

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:13 pm

Oh my. My main reason why Madagascar is on top of my travel bucket list is also to see the gorgeous lemurs in their natural habitat. After kitties, they are my second favorite animals. :heart:

❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 485
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 42413

Postby JustJo (106622274) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:26 pm

I read far too many books-I'm the type that will say to myself late at night "just one more chapter" and before I know,it's daylight!

JustJo (106622274)
YoWorld Level: 284
YoWorld Start Date: Jun 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 78992

Postby Robyn VIP (8132649) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:20 am

Jericha (6077295) wrote:I'll help to revive this thread.

I am 51 years old. I'm started playing Yo in 2008 on MySpace. This account was actually my secondary account. I live in southwest Washington state, near Mt. St. Helens. I worked in the logging industry for just over 15 years, and played in a rock & roll bar band on the weekends (I play rhythm guitar, keyboards, bass and I sing). I used to own a karaoke company, but there are too many cringe-worthy people who get drunk and try to sing, so I sold that. In 2001, I pitched everything and went up to Alaska to work on a crab boat. I wound up getting hurt pretty badly and I needed to have a knee replacement at the ripe old age of 37. I've been married to my husband for over 15 years. We own a wholesale cannabis grow and we supply to recreational marijuana stores. So, I guess it's safe to say that I grew up to be a pot farmer. ;)
We rescue and raise Australian kelpie dogs. We have 3 at the moment: Sasha, Rose and Persephone. We also have 3 rescue cats.My two tabby cats are Mickey and Lily-Pill. My orange cat is named Ravioli.
I do not have kids because I never wanted any.
We live in our fifth wheel (RV...or caravan, depending on where in the world you live) full-time and have been doing this for the past 12 years. I am a food writer/recipe creator and I am cooking my way around the world, but have put that project on hold for a bit due to the pandemic. You can visit my food blog at www dot closetkitchen dot com

Such an interesting life! Your food looks delicious, I love trying new recipes, thanks!
Robyn VIP (8132649)
YoWorld Level: 274
YoWorld Start Date: Jan 27, 2009

Forum Posts: 5532
Forum Title: YoDedicated

Postby Sharon (11135269) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:31 am

I have 2 kids..daughter is 32 my grandson will be 10 this month....my son is 26..I have 1 tabby cat named Snewpurr she is 4 years old :cat: . I have 2 tats and 6 piercings. I collect skulls..not half jaws or sugar skulls though. I built 2 different size coffins for orange halloween stuff in one(4ft) and purple in the other(3) and yes I do have a Ouija board. It's made of stone with a glass top..Noone I know will use it with me :(..lol..I love playing Yo and have been recently visitng the forum alot..ok maybe too much lol..Stay safe YoPeeps (((hugs))) :thumbsup: :heart:

Sharon (11135269)
YoWorld Level: 300
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 293
Forum Title: YoRegular

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions