Showcase your art

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

Re: Showcase your art

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Spankin New (126579776) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:I do draw some but nothing I would want to share with anyone. :haha: Yours though is beautiful! :rose: :rose:

Literally me! Haaa.

My best friend is an AMAZING artist and she inspires me a lot to try and better myself! I do prefer digital art over hand-drawn art just because I like how clean and crisp everything transitions to digitally. I have a wacom tablet & got an iPad + pencil just for Procreate but I'm still not comfortable enough to share my art with anyone. Maybe someday we'll both get to a point where we can share our art with the world. :thumbsup: :haha: :hug:

:haha: Yea I just sketch mainly. I personally don't think its that great my daughter though she has drawn some beautiful things and she paints as well. I just do it more for fun or hobby.

Aw, that's okay too! Hobbies keep us sane and even if we're not good at them, they are definitely fun!

I recently got some air-dry clay so I can try and sculpt little figurines. I wanna try making cats, ofc. :devil:

:haha: :hug:

You're both better than me. When I try to draw, things end up looking like mutated derivatives of my intended subject. And good gosh the only things I was ever successful at sculpting were boobs and dongs (yay 13 year old me! LOL). Everything else looked like a dirt clod that got puked up. LOL

:haha: :haha:

Honestly, I'd love to see you draw sometime LOL. Even if it's bad. I love seeing other people create. :haha:

You should see the boobs I made when I was fooling around in a program called blender. I think they turned out pretty good. :haha:
#YikesForever2020
#BlackLivesMatter

Vivica (13404458)
YoWorld Level: 233
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 09, 2009

Forum Posts: 7807
Forum Title: YoEnthusiast

Postby Pappy Beauregard (126579776) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) wrote:I do draw some but nothing I would want to share with anyone. :haha: Yours though is beautiful! :rose: :rose:

Literally me! Haaa.

My best friend is an AMAZING artist and she inspires me a lot to try and better myself! I do prefer digital art over hand-drawn art just because I like how clean and crisp everything transitions to digitally. I have a wacom tablet & got an iPad + pencil just for Procreate but I'm still not comfortable enough to share my art with anyone. Maybe someday we'll both get to a point where we can share our art with the world. :thumbsup: :haha: :hug:

:haha: Yea I just sketch mainly. I personally don't think its that great my daughter though she has drawn some beautiful things and she paints as well. I just do it more for fun or hobby.

Aw, that's okay too! Hobbies keep us sane and even if we're not good at them, they are definitely fun!

I recently got some air-dry clay so I can try and sculpt little figurines. I wanna try making cats, ofc. :devil:

You're both better than me. When I try to draw, things end up looking like mutated derivatives of my intended subject. And good gosh the only things I was ever successful at sculpting were boobs and dongs (yay 13 year old me! LOL). Everything else looked like a dirt clod that got puked up. LOL

Honestly, I'd love to see you draw sometime LOL. Even if it's bad. I love seeing other people create. :haha:

You should see the boobs I made when I was fooling around in a program called blender. I think they turned out pretty good. :haha:

So you're offering to show me your boobs? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
Pappy Beauregard (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 40144
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:15 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

So you're offering to show me your boobs? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Of course you would go there! :quiet: :haha:
#YikesForever2020
#BlackLivesMatter

Vivica (13404458)

Postby Chip (167826066) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:11 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

2 circles 2 dots in the middle of each
A little shading here and there
Big or small up to you
And for the downstairs
Draw a long... Er sausage and rub off the top...
Forget that..
Chip (167826066)
YoWorld Level: 43
YoWorld Start Date: Aug 23, 2010

Forum Posts: 1616
Forum Title: YoFan

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:18 pm

Chip (167826066) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

2 circles 2 dots in the middle of each
A little shading here and there
Big or small up to you
And for the downstairs
Draw a long... Er sausage and rub off the top...
Forget that..

#YikesForever2020
#BlackLivesMatter

Vivica (13404458)

Postby CountryDude89 (11877186) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:23 pm

I can do alot of things, but art is NOT one of them.... :haha:
CountryDude89 (11877186)
YoWorld Level: 208
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 18, 2009

Forum Posts: 20340
Forum Title: YoCrazy

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:26 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

:haha: Have to admit you kind of set yourself up for that one. :hug:
Is this you Rod? :haha:

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 10137
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Vivica (13404458) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

LMAO yeah. I really did set myself up. Oops. :haha: :haha:
#YikesForever2020
#BlackLivesMatter

Vivica (13404458)

Postby Pappy Beauregard (126579776) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:30 am

Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

Mad Hatter - Have I gone mad?
Alice - I'm afraid so. Entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are.
Pappy Beauregard (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 287
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 40144
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062) » Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:18 pm

Fade Out (126579776) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:
Vivica (13404458) wrote:

Literally me! Haaa.

:haha:

sNaPCaCkLeNPooP (12927062)
YoWorld Level: 328
YoWorld Start Date: Apr 03, 2009

Forum Posts: 10137
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby JeNNy (175442028) » Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:06 am

Wow, a lotta talented people here! Fantastic art everyone :heart: