imgbb problems

For all things non-YoWorld. Forum rules still apply.

imgbb problems

Postby Stacey (186047797) » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:21 pm

I use imgbb to upload my pictures when I host contests and Give-aways in here and I have put my artwork in that site too but lately I've noticed that everything I have uploaded in imgbb seems to be broken... including all the beautiful signatures that have been made for me over the years... I don't know what to do or how to save it... I had to reboot my laptop sometime ago and I don't have the signatures saved on my computer anymore except my most recent ones that were given to me... Can anyone tell me that uses that site if they're having that same problem? I am so disappointed right now...

Stacey (186047797)
YoWorld Level: 285
YoWorld Start Date: Dec 18, 2014

Forum Posts: 1163
Forum Title: YoFollower

Re: imgbb problems

Postby BadMoon (153955457) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:57 am

Stacey (186047797) wrote:I use imgbb to upload my pictures when I host contests and Give-aways in here and I have put my artwork in that site too but lately I've noticed that everything I have uploaded in imgbb seems to be broken... including all the beautiful signatures that have been made for me over the years... I don't know what to do or how to save it... I had to reboot my laptop sometime ago and I don't have the signatures saved on my computer anymore except my most recent ones that were given to me... Can anyone tell me that uses that site if they're having that same problem? I am so disappointed right now...

while i don't have an answer for what has happened, be assured those i have made and if Ayu and Yoyo have made any they are saved to our pages and therefore are not lost to you. Pretty sure you can upload and save to imgur if that helps with any further signatures. :hug:

BadMoon (153955457)
YoWorld Level: 321
YoWorld Start Date: Mar 21, 2010

Forum Posts: 10195
Forum Title: YoBeliever

Postby Wet Spot (126579776) » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:39 am

A lot of free image hosting sites are suffering. It sounds like yours finally bit the dust. I've been using IMGUR since mine died about 3 years ago. Good luck!

Being honest may not get you a lot of friends but it'll get you the right ones. - John Lennon
Wet Spot (126579776)
YoWorld Level: 255
YoWorld Start Date: Oct 04, 2009

Forum Posts: 35169
Forum Title: #1 YoFiend

Postby Mizz Libra (136290570) » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:10 am

For me it it works just fine at the moment.
Just uploaded a bunch of photos with imgbb last night to add to my room creations thread
in the Photo Album section of the forum last night, and they all show up.
❤Click signature to visit me ❤
For contests and more check out my Yo group on Facebook: YoZodiacs

Mizz Libra (136290570)
YoWorld Level: 452
YoWorld Start Date: Nov 21, 2009

Forum Posts: 29554
Forum Title: YoManiac

Return to General Discussions